How is everyone's success on tinder?

Deleted member 16801

Deleted member 16801

🗿
I managed to take a fat booty latinas v card off of it and now we fwb. then before i went on winter break i had the opportunity to fuck a blonde stacy but the logistics didnt work out :feelsohh:

i've been swiping at ton now that im home but no one one wants to meet up. :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Yes sure you took some girl virginity sure. Did she bleed?

and let’s see some pics of u also
Virgins don't bleed, unless you stick it in raw without any foreplay. Also that idea came from medieval ages when girls were married off at 12 and shit

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
Virgins don't bleed, unless you stick it in raw without any foreplay. Also that idea came from medieval ages when girls were married off at 12 and shit
Cope

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
she does horseback riding at her school so she had already broken it
Yes sure you took some girl virginity sure. Did she bleed?

and let’s see some pics of u also

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
native you're a real schizophrenic the first one i've seen on this website

3 days ago you were suicial because no girl wanted to talk to you despite turning into a chemical factory

now you act like a lifelong chad by mocking us subhumans about what we cant have

only a multiple personality disorder borderline schizophrenic can have such swift shifts in mood

you're mentally sick

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16380, Baldingman1998, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
native you're a real schizophrenic the first one i've seen on this website

3 days ago you were suicial because no girl wanted to talk to you despite turning into a chemical factory

now you act like a lifelong chad by mocking us subhumans about what we cant have

only a multiple personality disorder borderline schizophrenic can have such swift shifts in mood

you're mentally sick
yo you are spot on jfl, native is a clowncase. Nigga got more mental problems than the Joaquin phoenix joker

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, Deleted member 4614 and DivineBeing

Attachments

• IMG_2293.JPG
    IMG_2293.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2291.JPG
    IMG_2291.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, .👽., noodlelover and 1 other person
sorry niggers had to delete 2 of the posts not to doxx myself :lul:

Tinder is a joke......99% of any of the decent looking girls are getting 5000 messages a day all like "Hey!" and they can cherry pick who they wanna fuck with.

It's the same theory, as to why even extremely good looking guys can't make real $$ on OnlyFans and any woman who's a Becky or above can make $1000+ a month to finger her pussy for thirsty simps.

Men thirst for pussy while any woman who is halfway human looking can just sit back and get hit on, and pick who they find the most appealing.

Even Chad doesn't get approached like a High Tier Becky who has sausage thrown at her every day of her life.

Even a plain looking woman can go to a bar and take some kind of average looking guy home. But even a GL guy can't always just just go out and pick up an average looking girl.

Tinder is like the virtual eqivalent of a bar that has 90% dudes in it.

Unless you shoot low and go for the uggo chicks that everyone else ignores but honestly, just stay home and beat your shit at that point. I swear I can smell most of these women through my phone screen on the rare occassion I've browsed a dating app.

The best dating app you can get is having female friends, who always have friends that have just broken up with a guy and need a rebound date.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, noodlelover and DivineBeing
giga stacy ive already busted a few nuts to her pics and the red head lives right me she been texting me i think were gonna meet up :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Attachments

• IMG_2292(1).jpg
    IMG_2292(1).jpg
    688.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2290(1).jpg
    IMG_2290(1).jpg
    729.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., thereallegend, noodlelover and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 16220
I uninstalled all dating apps. It was a massive waste of time, dealing with scammers, wasting my time to get blocked when she finds a better looking guy, getting flaked on repeatedly without her even having the respect to tell me she decided to go to sleep instead of come, etc. and it was slowly killing my sense of self worth and making me feel like shit. In two years of effort, I had one first date and was told she just wanted to be friends, but then was always told she was just really busy and had no time to text or hang out. She liked my personality enough to text all the time for the two weeks prior to meeting but after meeting me in person and her realizing I really was as average looking as my pics it was over. The "Date" was essentially her just fitting me in for lunch, with plans to go out that night to a party to try to get fucked by better looking guys. She didn't invite me.

There was one obese woman, but when I asked her what food she likes, she said Pizza. I was trying to setup a first date. I'm nutrition maxed, as well as gym maxed and haven't eaten any processed food in over a year, and pizza disgusts me and the fact that she a fat disgusting woman suggested it makes me even more disgusted. I am starving all the fucking time to be leanmaxed, I'm not buying you a fucking pizza to watch you slide that greesy globby chunky cheese down your digusting hog hole, while you become even more enflamed, bloated, and gassy waiting for me to fuck you, you filthy swine.

:feelswhy:

Last edited:
I uninstalled all dating apps. It was a massive waste of time, dealing with scammers, wasting my time to get blocked when she finds a better looking guy, getting flaked on repeatedly without her even having the respect to tell me she decided to go to sleep instead of come, etc. and it was slowly killing my sense of self worth and making me feel like shit. In two years of effort, I had one first date and was told she just wanted to be friends, but then was always told she was just really busy and had no time to text or hang out. She liked my personality enough to text all the time for the two weeks prior to meeting but after meeting me in person and her realizing I really was as average looking as my pics it was over. The "Date" was essentially her just fitting me in for lunch, with plans to go out that night to a party to try to get fucked by better looking guys. She didn't invite me.

There was one obese woman, but when I asked her what food she likes, she said Pizza. I was trying to setup a first date. I'm nutrition maxed, as well as gym maxed and haven't eaten any processed food in over a year, and pizza disgusts me and the fact that she a fat disgusting woman suggested it makes me even more disgusted. I am starving all the fucking time to be leanmaxed, I'm not buying you a fucking pizza to watch you slide that greesy globby chunky cheese down your digsusting hog mouth, while you become even more enflamed, bloated, and gassy waiting for me to fuck you, you filthy swine.

:feelswhy:
stats?

I'm not sure.

I fucked maybe 14 girls in my life.
3 in the last two years, and I met all of those IRL, none of those from tinder.

I didn't fuck any girls from tinder or online in the last two years. I had maybe 20 matches, I don't really know exactly, but I had tinder platinum. I wasn't motivated to pursue most of my matches because it was usually when I accidently swiped on an ugly girl, or a girl who was cute but lived in another state.

I got rejected by the few matches I did pursue. 80% of them wound up being scammers who were trying to get me to click a link to install a virus, so I suppose technically I rejected them. :lul:

I'm not sure.

I fucked maybe 14 girls in my life.
3 in the last two years, and I met all of those IRL, none of those from tinder.

I didn't fuck any girls from tinder or online in the last two years. I had maybe 20 matches, I don't really know exactly, but I had tinder platinum. I wasn't motivated to pursue most of my matches because it was usually when I accidently swiped on an ugly girl, or a girl who was cute but lived in another state.

I got rejected by the few matches I did pursue. 80% of them wound up being scammers who were trying to get me to click a link to install a virus, so I suppose technically I rejected them. :lul:
irl is better anyways im too high inhibid and awkward to ask a girl out that way which is why is i use tinder :f:

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
irl is better anyways im too high inhibid and awkward to ask a girl out that way which is why is i use tinder :f:
IRL is still a shit show. The girls I slept with were almost too much drama to be worth it. Crazy single mom Drug Dealer, Alcoholic BiPolar Slut involved in some kind of gang who always needed to be fucking a new guy, and Obese black ex stripper who was in a relationship with a married couple.

I spent a massive amount of time socializing to get to that. Probably talked to a hundred people at least. rejected by every girl I liked and wanted to be in a relationship with. If tinder works at all, or if I could get a girlfriend I was even a little attracted to, I wouldn't have done all that.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and DivineBeing
IRL is still a shit show. The girls I slept with were almost too much drama to be worth it. Crazy single mom Drug Dealer, Alcoholic BiPolar Slut involved in some kind of gang who always needed to be fucking a new guy, and Obese black ex stripper who was in a relationship with a married couple.

I spent a massive amount of time socializing to get to that. Probably talked to a hundred people at least. rejected by every girl I liked and wanted to be in a relationship with. If tinder works at all, or if I could get a girlfriend I was even a little attracted to, I wouldn't have done all that.
oh no i totally feel that. ive spent an absolutely ridiculous amount of time, money and mental energy in clubs hitting on girls. I've read all that daygame bullshit or whatever and tried to apply it LOL. its fucking hell, i remeber coming home some nights and just sitting on the street curb for an hour just thinking abt how depressed and miserable i was. thankfully tho now i have tinder and ive started to figure it out a bit. im not the most good looking guy but with angles and some fashionmaxxing i can pull off a pretty damn good profile

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and DivineBeing
oh no i totally feel that. ive spent an absolutely ridiculous amount of time, money and mental energy in clubs hitting on girls. I've read all that daygame bullshit or whatever and tried to apply it LOL. its fucking hell, i remeber coming home some nights and just sitting on the street curb for an hour just thinking abt how depressed and miserable i was. thankfully tho now i have tinder and ive started to figure it out a bit. im not the most good looking guy but with angles and some fashionmaxxing i can pull off a pretty damn good profile
Day game is fucking brutal. :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Day game is fucking brutal. :ROFLMAO:
is daygame even worth it? i would assume night game is like 10 times harder since you're competing with every other guy but daygame is pretty random with minimal competition

Users who are viewing this thread

Back