How is getting a girlfriend an achievement

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Kraken
It’s like buying dark souls CD and saying you’re some hardcore gamer

You still need to gauge

How much money she takes from you monthly even under guise of fake smiles and “ dates”

How eager she is at giving and receiving sex

Whether she boasts about u to her friends

She gets envious when u talk about other girls etc etc

If she is shite at all this , ur just a betabux / shoulder to alleviate loneliness while she scouting for the real chad

If I fell for all the girls smiling and twirling their hair I would be a bankrupt by now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Sub0, Tabula Rasa and 1 other person
@Manletmachine

Just imagine the dopamine high walking in like this

Mogs gengis khan harem to suicide

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, GabachoCopium and optimisticzoomer
I remember the guy who had your avi :lul:.

Is this another "suffering from success" type of thread? :lul::lul::lul:

Is this another "suffering from success" type of thread? :lul::lul::lul:
No just that

There are better highs in life than fucking some girl

Like hiking a mountain or intellectual pleasure ( very rare tho) drugs enlightenment or walking in to classroom / office with Richard Ramirez bone definition

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
No just that

There are better highs in life than fucking some girl

Like hiking a mountain or intellectual pleasure ( very rare tho) drugs enlightenment or walking in to classroom / office with Richard Ramirez bone definition
This kind of saying like "yeah there is more to life than fucking some girl" Always comes from the same people. People with actual experience of doing that
It doesnt matter if what you are actually saying is truth or not, I would take your position (aka the normal one) of having sexual/romantic experience and then afterwards saying shit like yeah theres better shit to do in life brah , Rather than whatever the fuck position i have myself

I dont know if you understand what im saying exactly, But its crazy at how some things/mindsets work

This kind of saying like "yeah there is more to life than fucking some girl" Always comes from the same people. People with actual experience of doing that
It doesnt matter if what you are actually saying is truth or not, I would take your position (aka the normal one) of having sexual/romantic experience and then afterwards saying shit like yeah theres better shit to do in life brah , Rather than whatever the fuck position i have myself

I dont know if you understand what im saying exactly, But its crazy at how some things/mindsets work
If I took away your ps 4 ( assuming u like gaming ) you’d think I took away ur meaning for life as well

It’s same thing here , when u don’t have it u put on pedestal but once u have it u realise it’s cope and there are way better highs in life

You underestimate how insane it would feel to conquer mt Everest For example , adrenaline/ endorphins flowing while feeling like warrior . Do some Amphetamine and hike Ull know what I’m talking about

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
If I took away your ps 4 ( assuming u like gaming ) you’d think I took away ur meaning for life as well
Its all a matter of perspective, Also you cant really compare something like gaming to something so basic as sex or at the very least some kind of positive feedback from the other gender jfl
It’s same thing here , when u don’t have it u put on pedestal but once u have it u realise it’s cope and there are way better highs in life
Im not puting anything on pedestal and im still fully blackpilled about the nature of women and know its all cope to some extent, But i just cant accept how stupid my life has been personally, Like its not just the "muh lack off pussy brah", Its literally all about feedback, Obviously sex itself can theoretically be boring and "just another friday" for some people the way jacking of is to others by the mere infinite times someone can do it daily or whatever, But its literally the positive feedback and reactions that really stay with you for the rest of your life jfl
You underestimate how insane it would feel to conquer mt Everest For example , adrenaline/ endorphins flowing while feeling like warrior . Do some Amphetamine and hike Ull know what I’m talking about
I dont know about conquering mountains to "feel like a warrior" But i have recently been working out and had some progress, But i just theorize that even if i do manage to achieve my goal at the end, Nothing will have change anyway. I do not get crazy satisfaction from working out, Jfl at some other niggas say shit like "its therapy" , Its garbage but for some reason i just dont care about dread or lack of food anymore, I do all of this with absolute no hope of any sort of "hapiness" even besides the sex/feedback from women thing at this point, Im just endlessly wandering hoping i pass out for good at some of the sessions jfl, So yeah, You can clearly understand now the difference between our worldviews, Im not stupid and i know a cope when i see one, Its just all so stupid

if she pays for a flight to get your dick, I consider you achieving