How is it already May?

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Luminary
Joined
Nov 4, 2019
Posts
5,703
Reputation
9,395
Are Jews speeding up time?
What are their motives?
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, Seth Walsh, Deleted member 6475 and 6 others
I hate time
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 1560
Keep crying for Jews, we are the boss who control mindless people like puppets at our own free will
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
They indeed are, or at least if you can trust jootube conspiracies, that is.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
Nearing June now.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
I feel you man. I started in gymnasium 1 year ago and I'm about to have my exams. I haven't done anything yet, I've only been to 1 party and made 3 friends. Why does time go so fast? I am not ready yet.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Deleted member 3795
i think lockdown has a bit to do with it. time is flying because all i'm doing is watching youtube in front of the computer
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 3795
2020 goes really slow for me. It’s not even mid-year yet, still a month to go. February when school was still up feels like an eternity ago
 
Lost weight during the lockdown while everyone else is getting fat, so when I finally leave the house I will be the mogging machine god intended me to be
Me rn hoping time comes quicker:
1590106161114
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 3795 and Deleted member 6475

Similar threads

polarpop
Replies
7
Views
25
fraudedltn__
fraudedltn__
brotato78
Replies
14
Views
71
erdemwantstoascend
erdemwantstoascend
Lorence
Replies
2
Views
45
iblamexyz
I
RandomAutist
Replies
1
Views
20
Oscaridk
Oscaridk
BadLuck7892
Replies
19
Views
100
DrunkenSailor
DrunkenSailor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top