How is it easier to be gay?

D

Deleted member 22124

Prosocial, accountable, well-adjusted participant
Muh guys will fuck anything

Muh gays can't be incel

Meanwhile most men aren't even attracted to other males even if they're cute

Social stigma makes a lot of guys who otherwise would've been interested repress their urges to advance

Everyone has standards or preferences, even a 4/10 androphile like me

If i wasn't kinsey 4 then i would've gotten laid more times in my life. There've been times where women tried to sack me, yet I turned them down simply because they weren't attractive enough to me.

Women express more iois on average, yet I don't want them because they were mean and rejected me, whereas men are just hard working people who want to protect and serve for an innocent guy like me.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and cutie_pie
easy enough that most users are.

Htb larp here became a mini-celebrity, yet objectively good-looking femboys were still harassed and told to sui etc. I've seen and witnessed it for as long as I've been active here.

If it was easy then there wouldn't be cope conversion therapy and people keeping it secret.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cutie_pie and Deleted member 22918
Most users are incels though so that proves that gays can also struggle. @Nasi Lemak wants a boyfriend, yet only has sex with his gf because it's a lot more accessible due to default hereronormativity of almost every environment.

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: cutie_pie and Joe Rogancel
And you just made this comment to make fun of looksmax users. Using gay as a 'gotcha' or insult further proves my point about the struggles of LGBTs.

If it was easy then celebrities would've been openly gay, but instead they hide it.

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: cutie_pie and Joe Rogancel
Homosexual life is very unnatural and unhealthy. The asshole is not designed to take dick period let alone all the time like fags do. It spreads disease, causes prolapses, constant leakages etc