How is it even deniable I'm not the biggest bully this forum has ever seen

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Kraken
I left for an hour and legit 10 people i bullied bumped one thread

Only 6foot5manlet compares imo

the contradiction of claiming superiority over a nonvirgin as a virgin is too funny for me to not exploit and torment with

i also lifemog on the basis i dont care enough to change my avi, sig, or bio

its just too easy

i-wingman-successfully-leonardo-dicaprio.gif

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin, Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 1680 and 4 others
5foot8paki

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 3702 and 1 other person
I appreciate that thread bump it got me like 5 more reacts

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
I appreciate that thread bump it got me like 5 more reacts
mirin ur brain chemistry to feed off virtual notifications bro

truly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 5683 and 2 others
The Rock Applause GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

• +1
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 4804
3813 posts btw :oops:
Also makes self-congratulating threads on an inel forum btw :oops::oops::oops:
Sheesh his dopamine system must be fried jfl
laughing at this low iq projection

less than 10 posts a day and no avi or bio or clan or sig or whatever and doesnt care about notifications or reacts

mogs u all ngl

i also live in all of ur heads, a nice modern apartment with good spacing

very comfy

less than 10 posts a day and no avi or bio or clan or sig or whatever and doesnt care about notifications or reacts

mogs u all ngl

very comfy
5foot8, no appartment for ur face, also dont speak of money with me :oops: i might be the richest dude on this website

mogs u all ngl

very comfy
cope where is your gf
5foot8, no appartment for ur face, also dont speak of money with me :oops: i might be the richest dude on this website
Bro my cousin is dying can u donate pls help pls donate hes dying dont you feel bad?

cope where is your gf

Bro my cousin is dying can u donate pls help pls donate hes dying dont you feel bad?
when i posted my face on old school lookism i got rated 6psl and they asked if i was med/latino

and that was when i wasnt even fully looksmaxxed too

ngl the validation of being a nonvirgin in a forum full of angry virgins is too great to resist

i have the perfect bait name too

now ik how crisick feels its intoxicating, like waving a steak dinner in front of a starving ethiopian

mogs u all ngl

very comfy
u dont care about avis or reacts but u clearly do care about telling yourself what a le epik incel forum bully u think u are. youre not even funny about it which is the worst part.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and GrayEyedBarrett
when i posted my face on old school lookism i got rated 6psl and they asked if i was med/latino

and that was when i wasnt even fully looksmaxxed too

ngl the validation of being a nonvirgin in a forum full of angry virgins is too great to resist

i have the perfect bait name too

now ik how crisick feels its intoxicating, like waving a steak dinner in front of a starving ethiopian
Thats cool bro but im just here to looksmax and then ill mog you off this forum for good dw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
u dont care about avis or reacts but u clearly do care about telling yourself what a le epik incel forum bully u think u are. youre not even funny about it which is the worst part.
This.
I cant even troll talk with u since u so fking retarded. Fking aspie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702, GrayEyedBarrett and Slayer
Nice fantasy cope, I see you are running out on copes pretty hard OP.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 6217 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 3702 and Deleted member 4804
north aryan caucasian med-looking shitskin from the slums of mumbai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 4804
@5foot8Paki if you're going to act like a discount crisick you need to at least post your face to make your "I'm 6 psl" larps believable

judging from how subhuman the whores you bragged about slaying are I expect to be disappointed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
@5foot8Paki if you're going to act like a discount crisick you need to at least post your face to make your "I'm 6 psl" larps believable

judging from how subhuman the whores you bragged about slaying are I expect to be disappointed
I think he did.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Slayer
Thats cool bro but im just here to looksmax and then ill mog you off this forum for good dw
Nice fantasy cope, I see you are running out on copes pretty hard OP.
north aryan caucasian med-looking shitskin from the slums of mumbai
I don't have time to look for his photo.
Hey, @5foot8Paki, impress this guy with your 9/11 psl face
i simply am a pashtun mogger in california with a mil dollar house

i simply lifemog you all

angry abused virgins vs nonchalant high iq nonvirgin

its fruitless guys, im genuinely sorry

i dont even read anymore i just mass reply its funnier this way

i simply am a pashtun mogger in california with a mil dollar house

i simply lifemog you all

angry abused virgins vs nonchalant high iq nonvirgin

its fruitless guys, im genuinely sorry

i dont even read anymore i just mass reply its funnier this way
cope
youare a short pajeet from the slums of mumbai

• +1
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett
cope
youare a short pajeet from the slums of mumbai
SmVediG5h8hdz5S5x9J-A2k2qAw6w4rLo0_EDa0bcEx3Bss5Wy3WE2f8nQYDpXRW6Ib1uEL29G8DnBLGinKms7pJ9uxAZP9gfl-wyIAjhMlXHyHSNDvj9VZ_6O01PQWokMq0foePEAyS92MoJ6QrpS3RvL_vdR4aFoa0CvJ8FlNpMNjfTHxrIeOtxYxhU-bcnbam7hpQH_GAIDu2VH524gpXdkEH0Czi7BfOwsksGDmpCB0RmafyIg

im doing fine bro, pashtuns just mog what can i say

you spam cropped pics of u squinting on discord for hollow validation and simp for ugly girls

while i simply slay in sunny california

lifemogged again

Money doesn’t buy you happiness. But good genetics and looks do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
Money doesn’t buy you happiness. But good genetics and looks do.
q9ArErph0CJ57guI8sipuUyrSH7pVXxzL2SS0UjK_hruZP2sQhSL2zJDDipCCrv02hQcQZmyw6q80LVXuyp_CAjE8NgeQvrql1IWTh8gIZwyiMQ2yC-L7W_sxUTV3wWvvdBlsBxn1XIAT6wrF65ZrWIz8mfZYvDbDXjdwadQDL5C7z4w9os
20840734-0-image-a-9_1573428479095.jpg

i have the looks, the environment, and soon the money and fame with my filmmaking and actress wife

james-wan-wife.png

if the 5'3 chinese director of saw can get this becky

my gigastacy is being prepared as we speak

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
q9ArErph0CJ57guI8sipuUyrSH7pVXxzL2SS0UjK_hruZP2sQhSL2zJDDipCCrv02hQcQZmyw6q80LVXuyp_CAjE8NgeQvrql1IWTh8gIZwyiMQ2yC-L7W_sxUTV3wWvvdBlsBxn1XIAT6wrF65ZrWIz8mfZYvDbDXjdwadQDL5C7z4w9os
20840734-0-image-a-9_1573428479095.jpg

i have the looks, the environment, and soon the money and fame with my filmmaking and actress wife

james-wan-wife.png

if the 5'3 chinese director of saw can get this becky

my gigastacy is being prepared as we speak
Ok go do that bro why are you posting about being proud of bullying people acting like anyone here gives a fuck. Most pf us here are just passing through.....If you have the looks and money then why the fuck are you here. This is larp. Not only that but they will bot love you if you date up like that they are getting piped by someone twice ur size in every fucking department.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
Ok go do that bro why are you posting about being proud of bullying people acting like anyone here gives a fuck. Most pf us here are just passing through.....If you have the looks and money then why the fuck are you here. This is larp
why is amnesia, salludon, orb, crisick, etc still here

because of the ever detoxifying and subtly growing perversion of power, the power of having ascended in a sea of angry virgins

having slays despite being ethnic and roasting the coping incels here is like a dog hunting rabbits

its a mental exercise in superiority

and ive succeeded in giving mathafuck stockholm syndrome, and making 2 narcy tribe members leave

im high iq son

why is amnesia, salludon, orb, crisick, etc still here

because of the ever detoxifying and subtly growing perversion of power, the power of having ascended in a sea of angry virgins

having slays despite being ethnic and roasting the coping incels here is like a dog hunting rabbits

its a mental exercise in superiority

and ive succeeded in giving mathafuck stockholm syndrome, and making 2 narcy tribe members leave

im high iq son
If you want me to get into it i could blackpill u and explain just how exactly i would fuck your oneitis and mog you in every way imaginable. But I won’t like I said I am here to looksmax and since my life is boring as fuck atm it’s good entertainment. but since you lifemog me why are you here?

Truth

• +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin