How is it one side of my face can look better than the other?

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Profile wise, how tf does this even happen. Its like Two-Face from Batman.

• +1
Reactions: badromance, Sc22 and Deleted member 656
Same here but i don't think its noticed to other people only in our heads.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, Deleted member 656 and KrissKross
Majority of people don’t have symmetrical faces, your Face is different on each side.

You should take a picture with your phone camera, it shows the level of assemtry best. Don’t worry thought most people won’t notice it.

But yeah each eyebrow is diff, eye shape, jaw, cheek bones, even hairline!

Sad :(

• +1
Reactions: Coping and Sc22
Majority of people don’t have symmetrical faces, your Face is different on each side.

You should take a picture with your phone camera, it shows the level of assemtry best. Don’t worry thought most people won’t notice it.

But yeah each eyebrow is diff, eye shape, jaw, cheek bones, even hairline!

Sad :(
I never notice this when I look at anyone’s pics or in person except myself in pics, it’s not noticeable to others unless severe tbh

same here fuck
my right side is deformed compared to the left

I kind of obsess over it, everyone (especially people who are attracted to me) tell me it's completely in my head, or that it doesn't matter; I've tried to stop giving a shit about it since I'm the only one who seems to care, though.

I never notice this when I look at anyone’s pics or in person except myself in pics, it’s not noticeable to others unless severe tbh
Yeah don’t worry no one else really notices. Most people won’t even notice most of your minor flaws until you point out.

A lot of people who notice particular flaws are insecure about that particular flaw in themselves

• +1
Reactions: Coping