Rivers of Nihil

gothic slayer

• +1
Reactions: smallman
its good but ur skin is a massive problem that u need to fix

Cut your hair at least bro, you are doing nothing

• +1
Reactions: primal
Looks maxed out, I'd say get rid of the hair, but ik it's your thing to have it and I respect that

• +1
Reactions: Rivers of Nihil and smallman
Looks maxed out, I'd say get rid of the hair, but ik it's your thing to have it and I respect that
looksmaxxed ? what about hardmaxxes ? i will get rid of the hair eventually since alt girls dont make good wifes

looksmaxxed ? what about hardmaxxes ? i will get rid of the hair eventually since alt girls dont make good wifes
Looks good, I don't see room for improvement, which is a good thing

• +1
Reactions: Rivers of Nihil
Looks good, I don't see room for improvement, which is a good thing
and that was your 4000 post , i must be seeing things i thought my side was bad (small chin and no browridge, maybe even an overprojected nose)

• Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters
and that was your 4000 post , i must be seeing things i thought my side was bad (small chin and no browridge, maybe even an overprojected nose)
4k yay!:feelsgood:..
It's all from rotting on here, I remember I used to like my side thinking it's my strength and now I'm looking into trimax jfl.

4k yay!:feelsgood:..
It's all from rotting on here, I remember I used to like my side thinking it's my strength and now I'm looking into trimax jfl.
yeah the :blackpill: is brutal , it creates insecurities from thin air

• So Sad
Reactions: i_love_roosters
should i look for a browridge/supra implant or nah ?
i think it would give you some boost yea , don't expect anything life changing tho.
I would leanmax first to 10% at least tho idk what ur % ur currently at?

• +1
Reactions: Rivers of Nihil
i think it would give you some boost yea , don't expect anything life changing tho.
the scary thing about it is that it will give the illusion that my chin is more recessed , i already have somewhat of a good supras , but 404 browridge , this how my eyes look from the front:

Open photo

I would leanmax first to 10% at least tho idk what ur % ur currently at
i think about 12-13% i am comfortably lean

No brow and chin fucks u hard nihilus get bimax and brow ridge then u will have high mtn to htn side but u still will not mog me :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

you can improve it by getting rhino and also make the guy take ur ribcage bone and put it on ur nose for more masculine browridge, and then genio. i myself am getting both in july