How is my side view and how to improve it? [16YO]

T

TopCatFR

Iron
Will puberty improve it?
Snapchat 272211473

Sorry for the quality of the photo, couldn't do better with light and my shitty Huawei .
IMG 20190103 035422
orange = bone

Last edited:
Your maxilla is very nicely grown. As for puberty helping your jawline, try mewing and chewing heavy gum regularly. You're already at the end of puberty so the effects might not be a lot but you should notice some changes.

Your maxilla is very nicely grown. As for puberty helping your jawline, try mewing and chewing heavy gum regularly. You're already at the end of puberty so the effects might not be a lot but you should notice some changes.

Ty, my maxilla is good but I really need to improve my masseter so yes chewing would be nice. I'm already mewing but it hurts my back teeth .

So, can you tell me if my view is good and how to improve it?

You have a normal side profile; all relevant craniofacial metrics are within normal range.

You are frauding a bit, if you walk around like that you would have an ugly forward head posture. The more you push your head forward while raising your chin the more your jaw appears more prominent by straightening your neck and advancing the position of your chin which is all fraud. Factoring this you still look pretty good I would say, but it is difficult to know exactly.

i would say it's average, you can improve. start mewing and chewing asap.

i would say it's average, you can improve. start mewing and chewing asap.

I'm mewing since the last week and I will chew soon :)
You are frauding a bit, if you walk around like that you would have an ugly forward head posture. The more you push your head forward while raising your chin the more your jaw appears more prominent by straightening your neck and advancing the position of your chin which is all fraud. Factoring this you still look pretty good I would say, but it is difficult to know exactly.

I'll try to post a photo with a better quality asap

nice, don't forget to mantain a good posture and swallow correctly aswell.

The posture is where I need to focus the most on mewing , swallowing is good.

Looks normal. Somewhat above average.

Mewing will help. Looks good already man don't sweat it

kinda looks like a younger @VST tbh

future chad mentalcel :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Thank you guys :feelsokman:

Frontal is all that matters boyo. Profile is not important unless you have some visible flaw like big nose or recesed chin etc.