How is @the bull not a slayer (seriously)?

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken

I troll this guy a lot but he is genuinely good-looking and could get goodlooking women. I don't get how he rots here for so long, it makes no sense to me jokes aside. If i go out tomorrow i'll see so many guys out of shape who he mogs to andromeda with at least mtbs yet this nigga was in a ward from ltbs rejecting him, wtf??
We need context @the BULL cause this shit makes no sense to me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Samsepioler, Deleted member 30488 and 14 others
He is clearly mentalcel and a deadbeat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 20399, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
@Niklaus Mikaelson serious thoughts on this bhai?

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Needs to work on his game.

I know Indians that look way worst then him and they slay mtb and htb.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 30985, tombradylover and 1 other person
He did have a stacylite gf i remember him showing me but it seems he went off a cliff mentally or something idk wtf happened

Hes LTN

• WTF
Reactions: WishIwasChico
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: the BULL and WishIwasChico
He wears earrings on the gay ear

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 30488, Deleted member 43585, Almost Chadlite and 4 others
i was so high t that i had roid rages without roids that's why they locked me in

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: ZaC, Samsepioler, Deleted member 27635 and 9 others
i was so high t that i had roid rages without roids that's why they locked me in
brutal bro when i was on roids i didn't give a shit about anything i almost lost my license and my family due to how i was acting, it's crazy how t can change your personality.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Glad you are on the up now bhai, and now get a stacylite gf again bhai there is no reason why you can't

Glad you are on the up now bhai, and now get a stacylite gf again bhai there is no reason why you can't
maybe in some months i'm fat now. i run face and frame game in clubs to kiss with girls but then disappear

• Woah
maybe in some months i'm fat now. i run face and frame game in clubs to kiss with girls but then disappear
Just take them home and fuck them wtf is wrong with you ffs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Should grow his hair out more

He needs melotan and tattoos

• Hmm...
IMG 0261

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible and WishIwasChico
He will slay when he geomaxxes to Southeast Asia

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker and WishIwasChico
yeah it's weird. he has the 'classical handsome' look to him as well, so his appeal shouldn't be a problem

he's 6'4", ripped, and has this face. mogs 99% of looksmax users to death

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy, Esteban1997 and WishIwasChico
View attachment 2514149

I troll this guy a lot but he is genuinely good-looking and could get goodlooking women. I don't get how he rots here for so long, it makes no sense to me jokes aside. If i go out tomorrow i'll see so many guys out of shape who he mogs to andromeda with at least mtbs yet this nigga was in a ward from ltbs rejecting him, wtf??
We need context @the BULL cause this shit makes no sense to me.
How tall

Because he's 5'1

Just take them home and fuck them wtf is wrong with you ffs

IMG 20231027 005747
Bro i have the worst descension in history jfl my body looks like shit i cannot go shirtless

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30488, gookcelriceR, Skywalker and 2 others
Too tall, white and muscular for Italian women
They only like fresh off boat 5'4 Africans

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30488, Skywalker, Almost Chadlite and 2 others
I’d say he’s low HTN. Decent looking with penis halo and should slay decent looking girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: proxyy, m0ss26 and WishIwasChico
View attachment 2514250 Bro i have the worst descension in history jfl my body looks like shit i cannot go shirtless
your body isn't that bad wtf, just looks average. If a girl makes out with you and is down to go home, she would never take your shirt off and be like 'yeah, i'm not fucking you' it's in your head bhai

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
your body isn't that bad wtf, just looks average. If a girl makes out with you and is down to go home, she would never take your shirt off and be like 'yeah, i'm not fucking you' it's in your head bhai
I want to be ripped again before i get sex

• Woah
he looks like an indian. also, jaw width is missing. nct and microstomia among other flaws

• +1
Reactions: proxyy
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: proxyy, Esteban1997 and tombradylover
  • +1
  • +1
I might give It a shot if i don't bounce back in 2 months but aren't roids temporary anyway?
aren't you late twenties bhai? Just blast and cruise?? If you cycle then you will lose most but if you cruise like me you will keep nearly all of it. I'm over my test flu after coming back to cruise and i am stronger than on steroids now and still making good progress and muscle gains. I lost like 8lbs coming off but still kept 21lbs which is insane in 3 months and i leaned out as i didn't eat for last two weeks of cycle because i got depressed and didn't go gym and got ill etc.

i made one year of gains in 3 months jfl, too easy.

• +1
Reactions: InSplit
aren't you late twenties bhai? Just blast and cruise?? If you cycle then you will lose most but if you cruise like me you will keep nearly all of it. I'm over my test flu after coming back to cruise and i am stronger than on steroids now and still making good progress and muscle gains. I lost like 8lbs coming off but still kept 21lbs which is insane in 3 months and i leaned out as i didn't eat for last two weeks of cycle because i got depressed and didn't go gym and got ill etc.
But aren't you afraid of hair loss and ED? Roids should be a last resort, if in 2 months i'm not going back to mogger body i'll do it

• Hmm...
But aren't you afraid of hair loss and ED? Roids should be a last resort, if in 2 months i'm not going back to mogger body i'll do it
Nah bhai you only get 1 life and i want to be the best i can be in my prime, so why wait? I take fin + dut and my dick is working fine now bhai?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and InSplit
brutal bro when i was on roids i didn't give a shit about anything i almost lost my license and my family due to how i was acting, it's crazy how t can change your personality.
Which roids?

• +1
you only get ED if you cycle and come off completely as you are shut down. If you blast and cruise you are good

Which roids?
i took dbol 40mg kickstarter for 6 weeks alongside 600mg test e and dbol made me insanely aggressive. I still didn't give a shit on just test e though

• +1
Reactions: InSplit
That Pic Is trash and old
View attachment 2514261 low htn here ?
U have good bones. Ur good looking enough to slay imo which is all that matters. This pic is worse then the last one lmaooo but u should slay Chico is right I’ve seen uglier men slay hot pussy in college.

• Love it
Nah bhai you only get 1 life and i want to be the best i can be in my prime, so why wait? I take fin + dut and my dick is working fine now bhai?
Exactly my mentality tbh. Didn't start fin yet maybe im gambling but natural grinding seems pointless now

• Love it
Exactly my mentality tbh. Didn't start fin yet maybe im gambling but natural grinding seems pointless now
ye bhai i was like 'fuck this' and did it and have serious regrets. It made my life way better, i was a legit holocaust victim and looked fem. Roids make me much more masculine both body and facially

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and InSplit