How is the mouth-to-bigonial width ratio never discussed?

D

Deleted member 3573

Neurotransmitter death
This seems like a ratio that's crucial for harmony, much in the same way that the ES ratio is. Isn't it important?

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 5180 and Deleted member 3832
I wish I had a wider bigonial

You can literally make new ratios and put an ideal number on it based on GL people. Like, say, forehead to chin height ratio, which I just pulled out of my ass. Wide bigonials don't really make your mouth look narrower either.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, kuroro and Deleted member 3573
You can literally make new ratios and put an ideal number on it based on GL people. Like, say, forehead to chin height ratio, which I just pulled out of my ass. Wide bigonials don't really make your mouth look narrower either.
True but this seems to do with the overall facial height and is covered by the facial thirds ratios better. Meanwhile, we know the mouth is a super important area for harmony and attractiveness and yet this ratio is never discussed

mouth:nose width is more important

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Ocelot
True but this seems to do with the overall facial height and is covered by the facial thirds ratios better. Meanwhile, we know the mouth is a super important area for harmony and attractiveness and yet this ratio is never discussed
The thing is bigonial width has little to do with the mouth width in terms of making it look wider or narrower, affecting its "harmony." It's more ideal to compare it to nearby facial features, for instance, the nose, giving the mouth to nose ratio.

legit JFL, it's so hilarious seeing aspie scientists pulling ratios out of their ass because "muh opry has 0.1 eyebrow to ipd ratio"