How is the UK for a 5'5 pajeet - the brutal truth

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
For the cards I was given, I have done decently. However I still experience brutal blackpills. One such blackpill which a lot of normies will just chalk to "racism" is the way primal UK women treat me.

Now bear in mind, here in this shithole island the MAJORITY of women are of the primal phenotype. They often have quite large egos and treat those who they view as beneath them as trash, more often than not they will post a few anti-racism posts on their instagram stories, all the while treating ethnics like trash. To them they are not aware of it, they aren't aware that the vast majority of people they treat badly are ethnics and if it were to be brought up they'd deny it (ironic that they will post about white guilt and how whites are evil, but when confronted on their own evils they will deny it).

But yes I say "ethnics" and not ethnic men, because they do treat other ethnic women like trash. But ethnic men take the full beating I suppose, there are exceptions ofc some ethnic women get along with these primal whites but generally speaking these primal girls are quite cliquey and will not associate with anyone outside of their race - unless chad lmao.

So how do they treat me? I will give a brief list of my experience with these primal girls. Bear in mind that I am not the sort of person who starts trouble with others nor do I really want to start trouble with others

The list:-
  • Was at a house party and this primal white girl said I was Gandhi when my flatmate showed her a video of me falling asleep on the kitchen table (I was high af) but because I wore sandals I was gandhi
  • Primal white girl who was at friend's pre-drinks screamed at me in a club saying "WHY ARE YOU SO SHORT?!"
  • Bumped into some primal white girl at the dance floor in a club, she turned around and saw my face and screamed (she deffo screamed to just seek attention and get a cheap laugh)
  • Was explaining something to this one girl and she just started texting her friends while I was talking to her - she didn't even say sorry (tbh I was tempted to just stop speaking and leave but my friend invited me to go out with these people and I didn't want to cause him trouble)
And a few more from when I was a teenager, but these experiences all happened when I was 18+

I have only ever taken "revenge" a few times on these girls all in the same manner. It happens typically in the smoking area of a club. Normally girls don't even approach me for cigs when they go to my friend's group, my friends have asked why they do not ask me and ALL of them have said "he just looks like he doesn't smoke, a bit too innocent looking" (a few users can probably attest that I look fairly innocent, even my friend's gf has said I looked very innocent and young - she didn't say it directly to me, she told my friend and my friend then told me lmao).

But yes onto the story, so in the rare occasion a girl asks me for a cigarette, depending on the way she does it I give it. (I am not a simp, I give guys a cig in the club if they are nice). If a girl approaches me in a friendly and NON-FLIRTY manner, I usually give her a cig and she says thanks, I say no problem and turn around and go back to speaking to friends.

If a girl however approaches for a cig and is flirty and says shit like "oh babe, can i have a cig?" and is touching me. JFL, I love doing this. I pull a disgusted face and say "Eww stop touching me you creep, I'm not interested" brutal af I know. But JFL, I love the utter look of shock and despair in their faces. It works even better for me, because I look innocent as fuck if they just started screaming at me they look like even bigger cunts. So usually they just walk away pissed off or like somewhat upset.

But onto the primal women I have a theory as to why they treat ethnics like dirt.

They simply lack empathy. That's it. They cannot relate to ethnics because they do not look similar to them, they must relate everything back to them, if it is not relatable to them then they do not care. This self-centred world view makes them averse to abstract things like philosophy and art, and instead pursue more vain things and hence behave more animalistic.

It's sad that the majority of the UK is full of these primal people, and so thus my life here is a living hell. I am lucky that I have a friends group which isn't primal, I do have a primal friends group at uni, but I rarely hang out with them and only really get invited to go out clubbing with them because I am a chill guy and usually have a good word to say for everyone. But my inner thoughts are not known by any. Only in solitude can one be themselves

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mogger10, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, incel194012940 and 31 others
tagging some incels/UK niggas
@SMESH @Xangsane @forevergymcelling @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Benevolent @n0rthface @astatine

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Kudos to how you responded to those situations. Funny thing is I have had similar experiences from curry women in India. Whenever they tries to insult anyone it's always about looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 14984, Solidcoin and 3 others
Kudos to how you responded to those situations. Funny thing is I have had similar experiences from curry women in India. Whenever they tries to insult anyone it's always about looks.
In most cases I either just ignore the girl, act like disinterested/weirded out by her behaviour or if I feel the need, I do say a witty comeback about their looks or if they are good looking say something brutal like "apart from sex you are literally a worthless human"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DatNibba11, Mewton, Deleted member 14984 and 7 others
You deserve it for wearing sandals.

Personally I don't like sandals in the first place tbh, unless I'm horny than seeing someone's feet is just disgusting to me. But there's just something utterly repulsive about seeing curry feet in particular, in sandals :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

It just conjures up images of a skinny leg, pot belly, paan burping breath subhuman.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sonny Black, Hikicel69, Deleted member 16501 and 7 others
In most cases I either just ignore the girl, act like disinterested/weirded out by her behaviour or if I feel the need, I do say a witty comeback about their looks or if they are good looking say something brutal like "apart from sex you are literally a worthless human"

Look at this

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
You deserve it for wearing sandals.

Personally I don't like sandals in the first place tbh, unless I'm horny than seeing someone's feet is just disgusting to me. But there's just something utterly repulsive about seeing curry feet in particular, in sandals :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

It just conjures up images of a skinny leg, pot belly, paan burping breath subhuman.
I like sandals indoors they are comfy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hikicel69 and LooksOrDeath
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
It's just banter but see how she reacts when he said she's dumb and black widow is useless
yeah she was laughing and being submissive to him because he is attractive and dominates the convo

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, PrinceLuenLeoncur, currylightskin and 1 other person
For the cards I was given, I have done decently. However I still experience brutal blackpills. One such blackpill which a lot of normies will just chalk to "racism" is the way primal UK women treat me.

Now bear in mind, here in this shithole island the MAJORITY of women are of the primal phenotype. They often have quite large egos and treat those who they view as beneath them as trash, more often than not they will post a few anti-racism posts on their instagram stories, all the while treating ethnics like trash. To them they are not aware of it, they aren't aware that the vast majority of people they treat badly are ethnics and if it were to be brought up they'd deny it (ironic that they will post about white guilt and how whites are evil, but when confronted on their own evils they will deny it).

But yes I say "ethnics" and not ethnic men, because they do treat other ethnic women like trash. But ethnic men take the full beating I suppose, there are exceptions ofc some ethnic women get along with these primal whites but generally speaking these primal girls are quite cliquey and will not associate with anyone outside of their race - unless chad lmao.

So how do they treat me? I will give a brief list of my experience with these primal girls. Bear in mind that I am not the sort of person who starts trouble with others nor do I really want to start trouble with others

• Was at a house party and this primal white girl said I was Gandhi when my flatmate showed her a video of me falling asleep on the kitchen table (I was high af) but because I wore sandals I was gandhi
  • Primal white girl who was at friend's pre-drinks screamed at me in a club saying "WHY ARE YOU SO SHORT?!"
  • Bumped into some primal white girl at the dance floor in a club, she turned around and saw my face and screamed (she deffo screamed to just seek attention and get a cheap laugh)
  • Was explaining something to this one girl and she just started texting her friends while I was talking to her - she didn't even say sorry (tbh I was tempted to just stop speaking and leave but my friend invited me to go out with these people and I didn't want to cause him trouble)
And a few more from when I was a teenager, but these experiences all happened when I was 18+

I have only ever taken "revenge" a few times on these girls all in the same manner. It happens typically in the smoking area of a club. Normally girls don't even approach me for cigs when they go to my friend's group, my friends have asked why they do not ask me and ALL of them have said "he just looks like he doesn't smoke, a bit too innocent looking" (a few users can probably attest that I look fairly innocent, even my friend's gf has said I looked very innocent and young - she didn't say it directly to me, she told my friend and my friend then told me lmao).

But yes onto the story, so in the rare occasion a girl asks me for a cigarette, depending on the way she does it I give it. (I am not a simp, I give guys a cig in the club if they are nice). If a girl approaches me in a friendly and NON-FLIRTY manner, I usually give her a cig and she says thanks, I say no problem and turn around and go back to speaking to friends.

If a girl however approaches for a cig and is flirty and says shit like "oh babe, can i have a cig?" and is touching me. JFL, I love doing this. I pull a disgusted face and say "Eww stop touching me you creep, I'm not interested" brutal af I know. But JFL, I love the utter look of shock and despair in their faces. It works even better for me, because I look innocent as fuck if they just started screaming at me they look like even bigger cunts. So usually they just walk away pissed off or like somewhat upset.

But onto the primal women I have a theory as to why they treat ethnics like dirt.

They simply lack empathy. That's it. They cannot relate to ethnics because they do not look similar to them, they must relate everything back to them, if it is not relatable to them then they do not care. This self-centred world view makes them averse to abstract things like philosophy and art, and instead pursue more vain things and hence behave more animalistic.

It's sad that the majority of the UK is full of these primal people, and so thus my life here is a living hell. I am lucky that I have a friends group which isn't primal, I do have a primal friends group at uni, but I rarely hang out with them and only really get invited to go out clubbing with them because I am a chill guy and usually have a good word to say for everyone. But my inner thoughts are not known by any. Only in solitude can one be themselves
Brutal. I feel bad for any sub chad with a high trust face. I am normie but my low trust face gives me a fear aura rather than a friend aura and it’s a solid cope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and FailedNormieManlet
Brutal. I feel bad for any sub chad with a high trust face. I am normie but my low trust face gives me a fear aura rather than a friend aura and it’s a solid cope.
I am like VERY high trust looking, to the point where a lot of people I know irl just open up to me and tell me about their personal life stuff
This counts for 99% of women
Yes but it is a brutal ego hit to them. It is a shocking sense of self awareness that their entire value as a human has been based on their sex appeal and nothing more, that they themselves aren't as funny as men

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 14984, currylightskin and 1 other person

MAY ALLAH LET THESE WHORES WHO HAVE WRONGED YOU FIND THEMSELVES IN A DARK ALLEY/STREETWAY AT LATE NIGHT AFTER COMING BACK FROM CLUB WITH THREE CURRYCELS BRUTALLY RAPING THEM AND THEM CUTTING THEIR THROATS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, mogger10, Deleted member 17676 and 12 others
Was at a house party and this primal white girl said I was Gandhi
1e31457fe87241055bd166b5293535bc

Ok chad

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Dreadnoughtus, CristianT and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, LooksOrDeath and FailedNormieManlet

It's mostly media representation, indians and pakistanis get labelled as pedos (looks up rotterham grooming gangs) also with the anti-muslim rheteroic that indians get pulled into even though indians are not muslim.

Overall british media makes brown people look subhuman and society acts accordingly.

This is us in british media, even though we are the richest and most educated ethnicity.

Dont bother trying to assimilate make your cash, ascend in every way then socialise abroad in a tropical country or EE.

You arn't missing out on anything trust me british women and their culture is trash and they know it but act pretentiously hoping you respect them. I live in a very white english area and trust me they know they are shit and actively try to get away from each other.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 14984, Chadethnic101 and 4 others
I am like VERY high trust looking, to the point where a lot of people I know irl just open up to me and tell me about their personal life stuff

Yes but it is a brutal ego hit to them. It is a shocking sense of self awareness that their entire value as a human has been based on their sex appeal and nothing more, that they themselves aren't as funny as men
Would be useful if you were chad as women wouldn’t be scared to approach you but as a subchad you are basically friendzoned immediately.I’m addition to my low trust face i am low inhib but I am non nt and subchad so it’s still rough out here

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 14905 and FailedNormieManlet

Chavvy primitive white foids are ALWAYS like this to any ethnic person. They were like this to my alt hapa friend, my curry/black friends and me after finding out I'm Arab and not White, whenever we'd go outside.

They like to put on a facade/LARP about supporting BLM but in reality they despise ANY type of ethnics, even the white-passing ones. I've got NO empathy for them.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 14984, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
It's mostly media representation, indians and pakistanis get labelled as pedos (looks up rotterham grooming gangs) also with the anti-muslim rheteroic that indians get pulled into even though indians are not muslim.

Overall british media makes brown people look subhuman and society acts accordingly.

This is us in british media, even though we are the richest and most educated ethnicity.

Dont bother trying to assimilate make your cash, ascend in every way then socialise abroad in a tropical country or EE.

You arn't missing out on anything trust me british women and their culture is trash and they know it but act pretentiously hoping you respect them.

I am bangladeshi, not Indian. But because I'm not really muslim or anything I don't get lumped in too much with the pedo thing - but low tier primal chav girls will lump me with pedos and shit tbh

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Gaia262
like i say you should get ll to 6'3 and roid to 250lb

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18032
Chavvy primitive white foids are ALWAYS like this to any ethnic person. They were like this to my alt hapa friend, my curry/black friends and me after finding out I'm Arab and not White, whenever we'd go outside.

They like to put on a facade/LARP about supporting BLM but in reality they despise ANY type of ethnics, even the white-passing ones. I've got NO empathy for them.
I am surprised they are like this to you tbh. I thought the primitive ones liked blacks tbh, some do but I do think quite a lot don't.

Tbh my "hatred of women" really only applies to the primitive chavvy ones. Like being rejected is one thing, but being a rude dickhead to people is not needed. They ask blatantly ignorant questions in order to get cheap laughs too. When I was younger I remember being asked "SO ERM ARE U GETTING AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE?" *sniggers* and then they'd laugh at any cultural things I had too. I had a pic of me wearing pajeet clothes and they started laughing at it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 14984 and 4 others
I am bangladeshi, not Indian. But because I'm not really muslim or anything I don't get lumped in too much with the pedo thing - but low tier primal chav girls will lump me with pedos and shit tbh

It is what it is, like i said make your money and get your looks and socialise abroad. Let them live in their own delusional fantasy.

All the high quality English people and ethnics (who are rich and or good looking) socialise abroad. This country is just for money. Don't let them get into your head.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 17676, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person

Shitposting aside this is really brutal. My sympathies. This sounds so fucked up, my dude.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14984 and FailedNormieManlet
It is what it is, like i said make your money and get your looks and socialise abroad. Let them live in their own delusional fantasy.

All the high quality English people and ethnics (who are rich and or good looking) socialise abroad. This country is just for money. Don't let them get into your head.
I don't even know if I would be accepted abroad tbh. All these brutal experiences make me not want to talk to people, it's why I refuse to go outside at times when my normie friends call me.
Shitposting aside this is really brutal. My sympathies. This sounds so fucked up, my dude.
Do you think I have had more brutal experiences than most people? I seriously thought this amount was normal, but in my last "incel moments" thread one user said he thought this was LARP because no way 1 person can be this rejected

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
I am surprised they are like this to you tbh. I thought the primitive ones liked blacks tbh, some do but I do think quite a lot don't.

Tbh my "hatred of women" really only applies to the primitive chavvy ones. Like being rejected is one thing, but being a rude dickhead to people is not needed. They ask blatantly ignorant questions in order to get cheap laughs too. When I was younger I remember being asked "SO ERM ARE U GETTING AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE?" *sniggers* and then they'd laugh at any cultural things I had too. I had a pic of me wearing pajeet clothes and they started laughing at it.
They only like black guys for sex purposes, but for nothing else. They'd often end up with chavvy tall short term bfs.

The bolded, enlarged text - can't stand that at all, sorry you had to endure that. They seem to like the PURE, UNTOUCHED WASP types with no exceptions - if they find out you're from another culture even if you're white-passing they'd find any excuse to make fun of you. when they found out I was arab, they'd often make 9/11 jokes as an example. I shrugged it off because I'm used to it but if it upsets someone then of course I'd go and defend my friends

Meanwhile the same foids would try and darken their skin to look "muh exotic" and eat curry

• +1
I don't even know if I would be accepted abroad tbh. All these brutal experiences make me not want to talk to people, it's why I refuse to go outside at times when my normie friends call me.

Do you think I have had more brutal experiences than most people? I seriously thought this amount was normal, but in my last "incel moments" thread one user said he thought this was LARP because no way 1 person can be this rejected

No Your experience is quite universal amongst low tier indians. I can already tell what you look like just by what you described thats how systemic treatment is.

I can tell you its gotten drastically worse over the last 7 years or so. It used to be alot better for us.

British brown guy in the UK

Use pattern recognition and connect the dots.

Make your money, get your looks and move on.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88, Deleted member 14984 and FailedNormieManlet
They only like black guys for sex purposes, but for nothing else. They'd often end up with chavvy tall short term bfs.

The bolded, enlarged text - can't stand that at all, sorry you had to endure that. They seem to like the PURE, UNTOUCHED WASP types with no exceptions - if they find out you're from another culture even if you're white-passing they'd find any excuse to make fun of you. when they found out I was arab, they'd often make 9/11 jokes as an example. I shrugged it off because I'm used to it but if it upsets someone then of course I'd go and defend my friends

Meanwhile the same foids would try and darken their skin to look "muh exotic" and eat curry
Yeah agreed I see the tall chavvy white guy usually date them. I like can get banter and stuff and like am not usually sensitive or anything. What just really upsets/annoys me about these girls is usually how they are willing to dish things out like that, but will freak out when anything is said back.
At times I do feel like just right hooking them for being racist and then beating the shit out of their chavvy bf and shattering whatever white supremacist illusion they had painted in their minds.
I mainly just ignore those people like you do, or just avoid them in general. But the UK esp the nightlife scene is just full of these people

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Chadethnic101 and Xangsane
No Your experience is quite universal amongst low tier indians. I can already tell what you look like just by what you described thats how systemic treatment is.

I can tell you its gotten drastically worse over the last 7 years or so. It used to be alot better for us.

Use pattern recognition and connect the dots.

Make your money, get your looks and move on.

fucking brutal. I can send you a pic of me if you want. I don't look as aspie as these guys but I do think they are of my looksrange brutal tbh. What was it even like before? I've lost all motivation to even talk to people or hang out tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Yeah agreed I see the tall chavvy white guy usually date them. I like can get banter and stuff and like am not usually sensitive or anything. What just really upsets/annoys me about these girls is usually how they are willing to dish things out like that, but will freak out when anything is said back.
At times I do feel like just right hooking them for being racist and then beating the shit out of their chavvy bf and shattering whatever white supremacist illusion they had painted in their minds.
I mainly just ignore those people like you do, or just avoid them in general. But the UK esp the nightlife scene is just full of these people
I think that's exactly why my Chad friend who's a tall chavvy white guy lashed out at that posh foid and she blocked him afterwards.
I'm not a fan of UK nightlife, but my uni friends are (I still talk to all of them) and they said they're used to the racist microaggressions especially from white primitive foids.

• +1
I think that's exactly why my Chad friend who's a tall chavvy white guy lashed out at that posh foid and she blocked him afterwards.
I'm not a fan of UK nightlife, but my uni friends are (I still talk to all of them) and they said they're used to the racist microaggressions especially from white primitive foids.
Yeah tbh in school when I was younger, I was less aware of race being a factor in my social life and just thought it was just generally white people not having the same hobbies/interests as me.

But as I've gotten older and taken on more "white hobbies" like BJJ, I see that it's not the hobbies but simply it being harder to socialise when you are diff race

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
yeah it does sound like a faggot thing to say, but it is the truth. Even schopenhauer agrees
Can't help it bruh I have to make my low IQ shitposts here and there dont let it get to you haha I agree what you said is pretty legit

I can't speak for everyone or most I'm afraid and you must understand that the social climates in Canada and UK are very different, politically and whatnot.

I will say that UK curries are top-tier lowinhib moggers and they mog American STEMcel pajeets who do nothing but studycel all day tbh. You guys have dignity for yourselves and you guys have fought hard to get to where you are today. You stand up for yourself, with words and violence and crime if necessary, and I respect the fact that you do what needs to be done to move forward.

I'm sorry if you've had to deal with this brutal and rather humilliating stuff. I truly sympathize.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and FailedNormieManlet
Yeah tbh in school when I was younger, I was less aware of race being a factor in my social life and just thought it was just generally white people not having the same hobbies/interests as me.

But as I've gotten older and taken on more "white hobbies" like BJJ, I see that it's not the hobbies but simply it being harder to socialise when you are diff race
BJJ = brazilian jiu jitsu?

I was aware of race being a factor, but I thought I might have been given more leniency than most other ethnic guys because of the fact I look white. But it still affected me in some way.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and FailedNormieManlet
Can't help it bruh I have to make my low IQ shitposts here and there dont let it get to you haha I agree what you said is pretty legit

I can't speak for everyone or most I'm afraid and you must understand that the social climates in Canada and UK are very different, politically and whatnot.

I will say that UK curries are top-tier lowinhib moggers and they mog American STEMcel pajeets who do nothing but studycel all day tbh. You guys have dignity for yourselves and you guys have fought hard to get to where you are today. You stand up for yourself, with words and violence and crime if necessary, and I respect the fact that you do what needs to be done to move forward.

I'm sorry if you've had to deal with this brutal and rather humilliating stuff. I truly sympathize.
I have heard a great deal about curries in the US/Canada like that they are studycels and never have hobbies or do crimes kek. But yeah man I have like more brutal shit, but that all happened during my childhood to teenage years.
BJJ = brazilian jiu jitsu?

I was aware of race being a factor, but I thought I might have been given more leniency than most other ethnic guys because of the fact I look white. But it still affected me in some way.
Yeah that is what BJJ is. You look white passing, but if you don't "act white" then you will be rejected. I reject a lot of white values, white people will buy their friend a drink or sandwich and expect to be paid back, ethnic friends will just buy you shit no need for payment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Xangsane
I have heard a great deal about curries in the US/Canada like that they are studycels and never have hobbies or do crimes kek. But yeah man I have like more brutal shit, but that all happened during my childhood to teenage years.

Yeah that is what BJJ is. You look white passing, but if you don't "act white" then you will be rejected. I reject a lot of white values, white people will buy their friend a drink or sandwich and expect to be paid back, ethnic friends will just buy you shit no need for payment
I don't act white at all. Most of my friends/acquaintances are ethnic apart from that white nerdy girl, that white Chad who I'm doubting is my friend and two white nerds, everyone else is ethnic. About half are black people.

completely agree with the bold part, when I was out with a white male friend he bought me something to eat and expected me pay him back the exact same amount transferred to his bank account jfl.

• +1
90% of British women look like this
E6xOnF9VgAABT2G

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: helpmegod, CristianT, Lawton88 and 2 others
Doesn't surprise me if they bully eastern europeans who are white to death i can't imagine what non whites go through in the UK

• +1
Now bear in mind, here in this shithole island the MAJORITY of women are of the primal phenotype.
my sympathies.. :hnghn:

i mean, goddamn man, how tf do we cope with women being like this? jeez

dark times.

• +1
:cry:

but oh no the situation in Canada and America differs as well, Canada gets a looooooot of regular working class immigration from Curryland(for convenience Curryland is ALL of south asia that is Sri Lanka Bangladesh India and Pakistan) so the people here are definitely better than American pajeet nerds lmao very different

Lots of cool stories over the years too haha but yeah this is not about that its so sad how things are with yall in the UK if this is a consistent narrative

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and FailedNormieManlet
I don't act white at all. Most of my friends/acquaintances are ethnic apart from that white nerdy girl, that white Chad who I'm doubting is my friend and two white nerds, everyone else is ethnic. About half are black people.

completely agree with the bold part, when I was out with a white male friend he bought me something to eat and expected me pay him back the exact same amount transferred to his bank account jfl.
I act "white" in the sense that I am not super ethnic that I start spouting bengali mid sentence. But I do not fuck with whites that much irl because I do not like some of their culture. My white friends are usually romanian or some shit, the british white friends I have, I like them but I do not agree with everything they do.

And yes whites are weird about the buying thing

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
damn, man, i didnt know THIS is what you were talking about when you mentioned hating women. i was way too quick to judge, fuark, GOD BLESS BRITAIN :hnghn::hnghn:

• +1
damn, man, i didnt know THIS is what you were talking about when you mentioned hating women. i was way too quick to judge, fuark, GOD BLESS BRITAIN :hnghn::hnghn:
I don't really hate women as a whole. Just Primal white women - which is like the biggest group of female in the UK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
So you're 5'4?

• +1