How is the UK for a 5'5 pajeet - the brutal truth

are u sure these things happened cos ur ethnic? honestly i feel it migh be confirmation bias. racism isnt as bad in the UK compared to america. id say if anything its a status boost to be ethnic. white is literally used as an insult in my and your city. i feel like the things u thought were due to ethnicity are actually due to height. but maybe im completely wrong cos i dont see what its like as an ethnic
the city you live in, I used to live in when I was younger. It's full of pakis and that's why white is an insult and shit. Go to a white uni or like any setting with lots of whites and the tables turn. When I used to live in your city - I sometimes even visit it to this day, whites were treated not so well I agree. Pakis and shit can be quite insular, blacks won't even hang out with whites. Ethnics all hang out with other ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
i know the head trainer who runs it, just chat shit to him about boxing constantly, he keeps telling me to go as well.and one of the other trainers as well said you need to go we'll teach you from the ground up.

i use time as an excuse but if im honest, if someone wanted to start on me out i wouldn't know how to go about it, esp being ethnic fitting high t stereotype of being tough etc with low trust looks i have to play into it
BRUH if you know the head trainer you gotta go tbh. Just go during the weekends or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
the city you live in, I used to live in when I was younger. It's full of pakis and that's why white is an insult and shit. Go to a white uni or like any setting with lots of whites and the tables turn. When I used to live in your city - I sometimes even visit it to this day, whites were treated not so well I agree. Pakis and shit can be quite insular, blacks won't even hang out with whites. Ethnics all hang out with other ethnics.
so u think what im experiencing rn how im the minority, is like how ur experincing as ur the minority in ur white uni?

also how come paki's hate whites so much? ive noticed paki's in particular

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
so u think what im experiencing rn how im the minority, is like how ur experincing as ur the minority in ur white uni?

also how come paki's hate whites so much? ive noticed paki's in particular
Yeah pretty much, what you experience is a bit more overt though imo. The stuff I experience is more covert I'd say. Maybe you would get dirty looks from pakis, or they will just like avoid you. But with me, like I've stated all that shit has happened.

Pakistanis are more religious than other south asian ethnic groups, they tend to also be a bit more "thuggish" ime (I have met a few cool pakistanis though but that is general trend). I am bangladeshi. Bangladeshis aren't as religious I suppose. Even pakistanis are mean to bengalis in general

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Yeah pretty much, what you experience is a bit more overt though imo. The stuff I experience is more covert I'd say. Maybe you would get dirty looks from pakis, or they will just like avoid you. But with me, like I've stated all that shit has happened.

Pakistanis are more religious than other south asian ethnic groups, they tend to also be a bit more "thuggish" ime (I have met a few cool pakistanis though but that is general trend). I am bangladeshi. Bangladeshis aren't as religious I suppose. Even pakistanis are mean to bengalis in general
yeah some 6'3 200kg fat paki said he would knock me out infront of everyone at mma for literally no reason. i was in gym in small heath so im literally the only white kid doesnt help im short af, immediate target.

wym by covert, u think these people will be more openly racist to you or?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and FailedNormieManlet
yeah some 6'3 200kg fat paki said he would knock me out infront of everyone at mma for literally no reason. i was in gym in small heath so im literally the only white kid doesnt help im short af, immediate target.

No clue why that guy said that tbh, pakistanis are thuggish as fuck and even I don't fuck with them.

Whites will never tell me overtly hostile shit like that, instead whites will be a bit more covert and like ask very stupid and ignorant questions like if I will get an arranged marriage, or they will ask why do indians smell of curry, etc. Nothing overtly like your experience, tbh it's because you literally are with pakistanis jfl. Go to a place with indians or bangladeshis, no one will bother you

only reason they dislike whites is because they grew up being told whites were bad + having the same experiences as me, so they end up being quite hostile towards white people. Bangladeshis are told from day 1 not to do violent hood rat shit, so while most may have a negative opinion of whites because of experiences, they won't like beat you up or anything. And tbh you might be able to be friends with them, but if their entire friends group is south asian and they drive a BMW and fcking say shit like "INNIT BROOOOOOOOO" good fucking luck, avoid those niggas

Respect for coping and finding your own purposes, shows your inner strength, if I were to wake up tomorrow as either 5'5 or Indian I would rope on the spot

Might be because of your well below average, really really short height rather than your ethnic background on second thought

For the cards I was given, I have done decently.
You are still a virgin. Remake this post once youve got 20+ bodies and have a much better understanding of the sexual market

tbf 5'5 pajeet unless big frame or chad face its over

geomaxxing for you sir

• +1
You are still a virgin. Remake this post once youve got 20+ bodies and have a much better understanding of the sexual market
I had sex with a girl nigga

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and thegoat
UK women are of low quality both in looks and personality. Most likely a tiny percentage would give you the time of day. Mexico might be a better choice for you. The women are shorter, more religious, better looking, and a higher percentage may be interested in you.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and FailedNormieManlet
if you are a 5'5 pajeet just lift then in the hopes you get strong grip enough to rape woman i guess is the only option

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, FrameMogger and FailedNormieManlet
Brutal. I feel bad for any sub chad with a high trust face. I am normie but my low trust face gives me a fear aura rather than a friend aura and it’s a solid cope.
If you are sub 6 with high trust face you NEED to do high dose TRT or roid...simple as that

This is brutal to read.

If it’s any consolation, I’ve seen guys not as gl as you get girls, so don’t worry too much, there will be more opportunities for you in the future, and just get used to ignoring these close-minded losers

Hey if it makes you feel any better,
Im from Europe and I once went to Newcastle and my god. English women are 100% the ugliest in the whole of europe. I've never seen anything like that. All obese with belly buttons exposed and looking 10 years older. I went with my mom whobwas 35 at the time and they tried to sell her a student card in the bus.
I've yet to be so amazed at how ugly women can be. So dont worry if you're curry. They just want to make themself feel better cus probably deep down they know they are the bottom of the barrel.

What the fuck is a primal woman lmao

You deserve it for wearing sandals.

Personally I don't like sandals in the first place tbh, unless I'm horny than seeing someone's feet is just disgusting to me. But there's just something utterly repulsive about seeing curry feet in particular, in sandals :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

It just conjures up images of a skinny leg, pot belly, paan burping breath subhuman.
LOL

For the cards I was given, I have done decently. However I still experience brutal blackpills. One such blackpill which a lot of normies will just chalk to "racism" is the way primal UK women treat me.

Now bear in mind, here in this shithole island the MAJORITY of women are of the primal phenotype. They often have quite large egos and treat those who they view as beneath them as trash, more often than not they will post a few anti-racism posts on their instagram stories, all the while treating ethnics like trash. To them they are not aware of it, they aren't aware that the vast majority of people they treat badly are ethnics and if it were to be brought up they'd deny it (ironic that they will post about white guilt and how whites are evil, but when confronted on their own evils they will deny it).

But yes I say "ethnics" and not ethnic men, because they do treat other ethnic women like trash. But ethnic men take the full beating I suppose, there are exceptions ofc some ethnic women get along with these primal whites but generally speaking these primal girls are quite cliquey and will not associate with anyone outside of their race - unless chad lmao.

So how do they treat me? I will give a brief list of my experience with these primal girls. Bear in mind that I am not the sort of person who starts trouble with others nor do I really want to start trouble with others

The list:-
  • Was at a house party and this primal white girl said I was Gandhi when my flatmate showed her a video of me falling asleep on the kitchen table (I was high af) but because I wore sandals I was gandhi
  • Primal white girl who was at friend's pre-drinks screamed at me in a club saying "WHY ARE YOU SO SHORT?!"
  • Bumped into some primal white girl at the dance floor in a club, she turned around and saw my face and screamed (she deffo screamed to just seek attention and get a cheap laugh)
  • Was explaining something to this one girl and she just started texting her friends while I was talking to her - she didn't even say sorry (tbh I was tempted to just stop speaking and leave but my friend invited me to go out with these people and I didn't want to cause him trouble)
And a few more from when I was a teenager, but these experiences all happened when I was 18+

I have only ever taken "revenge" a few times on these girls all in the same manner. It happens typically in the smoking area of a club. Normally girls don't even approach me for cigs when they go to my friend's group, my friends have asked why they do not ask me and ALL of them have said "he just looks like he doesn't smoke, a bit too innocent looking" (a few users can probably attest that I look fairly innocent, even my friend's gf has said I looked very innocent and young - she didn't say it directly to me, she told my friend and my friend then told me lmao).

But yes onto the story, so in the rare occasion a girl asks me for a cigarette, depending on the way she does it I give it. (I am not a simp, I give guys a cig in the club if they are nice). If a girl approaches me in a friendly and NON-FLIRTY manner, I usually give her a cig and she says thanks, I say no problem and turn around and go back to speaking to friends.

If a girl however approaches for a cig and is flirty and says shit like "oh babe, can i have a cig?" and is touching me. JFL, I love doing this. I pull a disgusted face and say "Eww stop touching me you creep, I'm not interested" brutal af I know. But JFL, I love the utter look of shock and despair in their faces. It works even better for me, because I look innocent as fuck if they just started screaming at me they look like even bigger cunts. So usually they just walk away pissed off or like somewhat upset.

But onto the primal women I have a theory as to why they treat ethnics like dirt.

They simply lack empathy. That's it. They cannot relate to ethnics because they do not look similar to them, they must relate everything back to them, if it is not relatable to them then they do not care. This self-centred world view makes them averse to abstract things like philosophy and art, and instead pursue more vain things and hence behave more animalistic.

It's sad that the majority of the UK is full of these primal people, and so thus my life here is a living hell. I am lucky that I have a friends group which isn't primal, I do have a primal friends group at uni, but I rarely hang out with them and only really get invited to go out clubbing with them because I am a chill guy and usually have a good word to say for everyone. But my inner thoughts are not known by any. Only in solitude can one be themselves
Bro idk if u remembered me.....but i feel really sorry for u. .....The World is really "Unforgiving".

• +1
a lot of women are nasty bc of the trauma of menstruation

• Ugh..