how is this woman so sexy despite average look

eye area halos her

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
T
The 1000 cock stare.

They look empty and soulless - she's seen so much cock, that her humanity is simply gone now.
Y

True looks like you could just take your cock out in front of her on an elevator and it wouldn’t traumatize her like most women

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, AsGoodAsItGets, forevermirin and 1 other person
@Blackgymmax she's harmonies not recessed and hot stop coping with ur psl shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deleted member 18522 and St.TikTokcel
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 18522
What fucking harmony? T50 bug eyes with fucked up IPD?

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
looked through some of her other videos. on second thought i lower her to strong MTB. anyone rating her less than this is coping. she def has appeal

She’s ugly as shit

Good deal below the average girl in well-developed countries

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, St.TikTokcel and Blackgymmax
eye area halos her

I mustve lost the plot to see the drastic looks gap between these 2
F56bc7cdf1deb3346683cbcfa1f14a28
Screenshot 20230607 043200 Samsung Internet

white worship is crazy

she is bottom 25-30 % at my block including grandmas

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Blackgymmax
She does not have good harmony. In fact most girls dont look ugly like her
View attachment 2246417
Most likely its the cope where you think uglier women are more attainable but she is in no way above average. She reminds me of a PRE OP transgender incel
in second thought I’m not a Reddit but the fact that you thought this picture would make us think she’s subhuman means you have terminally online brain

Go outside. Average is worse looking than that 100%
Male depserstion knows no boundsView attachment 2246446
she does look weird af there but I think she’s non photogenic due to horse face. In motion she looked normie

she’s non photogenic
Non photogenic = ugly subhuman. Even angle frauds, she cannot hide her terrible flaws. I pity her future son if she's going to have one.

• +1
If you genuinely believe this, do you think some gym maxxed 6'2 brick jaw mogger(chadlite smv) is her looksmatch
Do you GENUINELY think this @Manchild
you make a fair point but I believe the answer is no to looks match, but likely to date, as women dating up is common, i don’t believe women dating better looking people is hypergamy but i think it overlaps.

in second thought I’m not a Reddit but the fact that you thought this picture would make us think she’s subhuman means you have terminally online brain

Go outside. Average is worse looking than that 100%

she does look weird af there but I think she’s non photogenic due to horse face. In motion she looked normie
Avg woman doesn't look good she doesnt look good but i rarely see horseface women esp w st blackops2cel eye area + forehead.
In real life that weird look is what youll see because 3 4ths is what youll mainly get

you make a fair point but I believe the answer is no to looks match, but likely to date, as women dating up is common, i don’t believe women dating better looking people is hypergamy but i think it overlaps.
The thing is. If you chadfish as a gymcel htn you wont have to dumpster dive to subhumans as the girl in OP. She looks like the basic orbiter subhuman who goes for sex appeal maxxed htns who wouldnt even go for her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and St.TikTokcel
The thing is. If you chadfish as a gymcel htn you wont have to dumpster dive to subhumans as the girl in OP
lol i hear ya if that’s your PERSPECTIVE, so we don’t go in circles can i ask u what number you place her at?

The thing is. If you chadfish as a gymcel htn you wont have to dumpster dive to subhumans as the girl in OP
Niko fished proved it. He got some actual MTBs and HTBs unlike other .org dalits that I ran (they got trannies and landwhales).

Last edited:
  • +1
lol i hear ya if that’s your PERSPECTIVE, so we don’t go in circles can i ask u what number you place her at?
3.7/10
i dont give pts for girls being not fat as i expect it and only deduct pts for anything less

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 29581 and St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, St.TikTokcel and Blackgymmax
3.7/10
i dont give pts for girls being not fat as i expect it and only deduct pts for anything less
dam my ratio descending but can you also give me your opinion on if a 5’9 150 pound chick is fat ?

• +1
dam my ratio descending but can you also give me your opinion on if a 5’9 150 pound chick is fat ?
Depends
If she worked out for 5 years then no

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
The thing is. If you chadfish as a gymcel htn you wont have to dumpster dive to subhumans as the girl in OP. She looks like the basic orbiter subhuman who goes for sex appeal maxxed htns who wouldnt even go for her.
Because of gender imbalance. And faggots like you overrate men and underrate women leading to nonsense theories like the juggernaut law.

A drip nigger could easily slay her on tinder and so could a HTN gymcel

• Hmm...
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239

is it because shes so shamelessly slutty and looks like she has no soul?

Shes above average idiot, have u never been outside before?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and St.TikTokcel
Because of gender imbalance. And faggots like you overrate men and underrate women leading to nonsense theories like the juggernaut law.

A drip nigger could easily slay her on tinder and so could a HTN gymcel
shes not underrated. Even you said shes no more than average looking at best.
The thing is that she would orbit such men because they dont want her

Weird aaah face 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🐎🐎🐎🐎

She belongs to the streets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
This bitch has more swv than any fucking chads in this Forum. She is not good psl wise but she has that ugly fuckable face pheno that makes men horny as shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
This bitch has more swv than any fucking chads in this Forum. She is not good psl wise but she has that fuckable face pheno that makes men horny as shit.
She has less smv than actual chads like jojocel or Crisick but more than frauding narcy manlets like amnesia

She has less smv than actual chads like jojocel or Crisick but more than frauding narcy manlets like amnesia
If those guys had any swv in first place. They would not even touch this Forum.

shes not underrated. Even you said shes no more than average looking at best.
The thing is that she would orbit such men because they dont want her
Yeah I mean she’s an average looking girl facially ( leanness doesn’t affect women’s faces as bad as it does for men)

Her flaws dont make her masculine looking

She’s definitely goofy as hell looking tho which makes her look better in motion but it’s more cute than subhuman still because for women that’s how it works not related to juggernaut or whatever.

An actual femcel would have at least 2 masculine features like a big brow, long chin, zero lips or fucked up eye area

You know, she kinda looks like Ramona Flowers from Scott Pilgrim, she was a huge slut too, I wonder if she went through a blue hair phase too, now it's pretty outta fashion though...

she is a girl
what did you expect her to do in this world?

first you force them to be slutty then blame em.