• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜€๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜…๐˜…๐—ฒ๐—ฟ...

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜€๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜…๐˜…๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† (๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น)

Klasik616

Klasik616

Asexual to LTBs
  1. Look at all mirrors to check how you look, get desperate if you look ugly on them.
  2. Carry 5 serums everyday for every situation if your skin gets irritated or dry.
  3. Wear lifts in all your shoes to feel more confident and lose the confidence when you get heightmogged by other dude.
  4. Go to the gym 5 days a week, do exercise every day to lose fat.
  5. Starve to get hollow cheeks. Stop eating every food you like to not look bloated so cut eating anything related to carbs, sugar or salt.
  6. Check your hair once in a while, apply wax if needed.
  7. Squint whenever you're around foids, hide your cheeks making a duck face. Don't forget to mew everyday.
  8. Talk to girls to check if you're ascending or not, any rejection or friendzone means you need another surgery.
  9. Wageslave only to get surgeries and buy more proteins to increase muscle, forget about partying and consuming alcohol or wasting money on other things.
  10. Check looksmax.org to see other looksmaxxers doing better than you.
Result: depression, low self steem, autism.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Surgerymaxxer1998, Elijah_leo, SEAmaxxer and 12 others

4306046 IMG 4863

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kao, humanoidsub7, iloveboobs and 5 others
Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
Yes, good and relatable thread

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, iloveboobs and Klasik616
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: grungymallard97 and Dendoni
I donโ€™t even Looksmax

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and Klasik616
  1. Look at all mirrors to check how you look, get desperate if you look ugly on them.
  2. Carry 5 serums everyday for every situation if your skin gets irritated or dry.
  3. Wear lifts in all your shoes to feel more confident and lose the confidence when you get heightmogged by other dude.
  5. Starve to get hollow cheeks. Stop eating every food you like to not look bloated so cut eating anything related to carbs, sugar or salt.
  7. Squint whenever you're around foids, hide your cheeks making a duck face. Don't forget to mew everyday.
  8. Talk to girls to check if you're ascending or not, any rejection or friendzone means you need another surgery.
  9. Wageslave only to get surgeries and buy more proteins to increase muscle, forget about partying and consuming alcohol or wasting money on other things.
So funny that it's sad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klasik616 and diditeverbegin
4097612 p replace color

I WILL FINALLY ASCEND
I WILL FINALLY ASCEND
I WILL FINALLY ASCEND
I WILL FINALLY ASCEND

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
If you look ugly, then you just adjust your looksmaxaing routines.
  1. Carry 5 serums everyday for every situation if your skin gets irritated or dry.
If you eat healthy and don't fuck up your skin with "skincare" you don't have to do this.
  1. Wear lifts in all your shoes to feel more confident and lose the confidence when you get heightmogged by other dude.
I'm 6'4"
  1. Go to the gym 5 days a week, do exercise every day to lose fat.
Gym feels good. I look forward to it.
  1. Starve to get hollow cheeks. Stop eating every food you like to not look bloated so cut eating anything related to carbs, sugar or salt.
Cravings for foods you use to like go away after a long enough time of not eating them.
  1. Check your hair once in a while, apply wax if needed.
I guess you could do this.
  1. Squint whenever you're around foids, hide your cheeks making a duck face. Don't forget to mew everyday.
Mewing is the proper tongue posture.
  1. Talk to girls to check if you're ascending or not, any rejection or friendzone means you need another surgery.
You only need to do this every year or two.
  1. Wageslave only to get surgeries and buy more proteins to increase muscle, forget about partying and consuming alcohol or wasting money on other things.
You need money for everything.
  1. Check looksmax.org to see other looksmaxxers doing better than you.
You don't need to check rate me. Offtopic is entertaining.
The cause of low self esteem is not mogging.

Mog in all areas of life: Money, Looks, Skills to be happy. Your brain is always comparing yourself to others.

One way to be happy is to move to a place where you're more of a mogger (where there's less attractive and older people, or where there's less rich people).

• JFL
If you look ugly, then you just adjust your looksmaxaing routines.

If you eat healthy and don't fuck up your skin with "skincare" you don't have to do this.

I'm 6'4"

Gym feels good. I look forward to it.

Cravings for foods you use to like go away after a long enough time of not eating them.

I guess you could do this.

Mewing is the proper tongue posture.

You only need to do this every year or two.

You need money for everything.

You don't need to check rate me. Offtopic is entertaining.

The cause of low self esteem is not mogging.

Mog in all areas of life: Money, Looks, Skills to be happy. Your brain is always comparing yourself to others.

One way to be happy is to move to a place where you're more of a mogger (where there's less attractive and older people, or where there's less rich people).
Ok slayer but "mogging" is a behavior of someone who's insecure about being inferior to others, so your self steem depends wether you're doing better than everyone and when you find a rich MTN dating Stacy your self steem declines to 0. If someone mogs you in something you feel like shit.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Ok slayer
I'm LTN.
but "mogging" is a behavior of someone who's insecure about being inferior to others,
Mogging isn't a behavior, it's the capacity to compare yourself to others. If you have a normal healthy brain, you can't help but compare yourself to others all the time. Any one you see online or in real life, you will compare yourself to them, and they will compare themselves to you.

so your self steem depends wether you're doing better than everyone
It doesn't matter if you go away to a monistary and become a monk, and meditate all day long for a great majority of your life. Your brain will always be comparing yourself to others, and feeling shitty if you're doing worse.

When I say "always", I mean it's an impulse like eating, Your brain will do it periodically throughout the day. It has to do with a deep part of our brain that evolved to register Status and "worth", in tribes and other social hierarchies.

and when you find a rich MTN dating Stacy your self steem declines to 0. If someone mogs you in something you feel like shit.
Yes.

Last edited:
  • +1
This sounds like you are in an extremely poor mental condition.
Like some stuff is fine but this is just obsessive and restricting.

• +1
This sounds like you are in an extremely poor mental condition.
Like some stuff is fine but this is just obsessive and restricting.
I probably have BPD apart from being a social retard with 0 friends to hang out and no girls on my dm's.

Have u ever thought about having cold showers rather than warm ones?

• Hmm...
Have u ever thought about having cold showers rather than warm ones?
No but will I ascend or not? Does it actually make a difference in how I look. I think I'm going for makeup as my last resort. This day has been brutal... Too many blackpills. I wish I could repress my emotions more

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
No but will I ascend or not? Does it actually make a difference in how I look. I think I'm going for makeup as my last resort.
cold showers and being a nice guy helped me ascend hopefully it does u

• JFL
Bump
I forgot

11. Drink 2 to 3 L of water everyday, carry water everywhere and drink every 2 hours.

Last edited:
Sad Girl Smoking GIF

• +1
Forgot jutting all the time and hard mewing till it hurts

• +1

This accurately describes my life.