How Korean men are taking over Germany.

S

stickyblickyhuh

Solstice
What can i say, another day=more time to spread the truths. I know, the truths hurt.

Aww cute couple

Oh wait, theres more!

Cute family

This video has almost 10 million views!

Now lets get to the juicy part. This Miss Germany and her Korean SO. Heard a lot of Germans got mad over her :ROFLMAO:

German foid who is fluent in korean explaining why she loves korea more than Germany

Ight its tiring copying and pasting, yall can search it up on ur own.
Ending note, theres a reason why Korean culture is the biggest club in Sweden. I know Germany and Sweden are different but still. Have a good day :)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeruel, OrkRetardStrength, Deleted member 21146 and 14 others
Are you on the @Cheesyrumble payroll?
1636CC34 B305 40F6 A08C 2A6DAA28D853

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: fjor2096, House Lannister, datboijj and 3 others
Wake up! Stickyblickyhuh posted. Give your thoughts brothas!

@TheHandcel @@SuperCanetteMan @@Future chad @@to be human @@Zer0/∞ @@190cm90kg @@Cheesyrumble @@beachdude123 @@STEVE GAMING @P@P@P@P@phenocel @@pur3e @@Adamsmith12345 @@6ft4 @T@T@T@T@T@T@traveler @@Truecel14 @@TRUE_CEL @D@D@D@Detona @@ShortBrownandUgly @@Curry Suicide @@Blackgymmax @A@Aypo129 @@enchanted_elixir @@eduardkoopman @Blkpill Godfather @beachdude123

Are you on the @Cheesyrumble payroll?
View attachment 1863250
He is 2nd in command is does the majority of the output of gookposting recently. He has been the public face recently. Im basically his manager/agent. I will make sure he gets the super max contract when his rookie contract ends

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: fjor2096 and Earth Dollar
@Chinacurry @@EdouardManlet @@Ceo of cope @@pur3e @@Toth's thot @G@G@GuyFromSingapore @@justinzayn @@Adamsmith12345 @@mogman96 @@Chadeep @@Growth Plate @@currylightskin @S@SoonToAscend @@to be human @@BugeyeBigNoseCurry @JawGuyFatFaceGuy @Vain786 @gymmaxedhorse @KING REIDYZ GIve ur thoughts!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and SoonToAscend
He is 2nd in command is does the majority of the output of gookposting recently. He has been the public face recently. Im basically his manager/agent. I will make sure he gets the super max contract when his rookie contract ends
Miren strategy

• Love it
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and Earth Dollar
the funny thing is when i joined this forum i didnt know anyone else was spreading this type of content (the truths). I was tryna do 1v38932492794729 on these fags

• Love it
tonight show lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh and Cheesyrumble
the funny thing is when i joined this forum i didnt know anyone else was spreading this type of content (the truths). I was tryna do 1v38932492794729 on these fags
Inshallah, allah sent a bat signal to Gooks everywhere all at the same time. It couldn't be a coincidence.

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and Deleted member 16474
I think the tagging thing is glitched a bit. Let me redo it.

@SuperCanetteMan @Future chad @to be human @Zer0/∞ @190cm90kg @Cheesyrumble @beachdude123 @STEVE GAMING @phenocel @@pur3e @Adamsmith12345 @6ft4 @traveler @@Truecel14 @@TRUE_CEL @Detona @ShortBrownandUgly @Curry Suicide @@Blackgymmax @A@A@Aypo129 @@enchanted_elixir @@eduardkoopman

I think the tagging thing is glitched a bit. Let me redo it.

@SuperCanetteMan @Future chad @to be human @Zer0/∞ @190cm90kg @Cheesyrumble @beachdude123 @STEVE GAMING @phenocel @@pur3e @Adamsmith12345 @6ft4 @traveler @@Truecel14 @@TRUE_CEL @Detona @ShortBrownandUgly @Curry Suicide @@Blackgymmax @A@A@Aypo129 @@enchanted_elixir @@eduardkoopman
"Stop tagging me in ur shitty posts gook"

ight fuck i gotta redo most of it

@EdouardManlet @Ceo of cope @pur3e @Toth's thot @GuyFromSingapore @justinzayn @Adamsmith12345 @mogman96 @Chadeep @Growth Plate @currylightskin @SoonToAscend @to be human @BugeyeBigNoseCurry

mirin take over germany

• +1
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh
Why do you post 10 different videos as if anyone cares to watch them? Nobody cares if koreans geomaxx to some place where kpop is popular white people go to asian places to do that as wekk

"Stop tagging me in ur shitty posts gook"
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

u sound just like em... maybe u are a wrinkly cumskin who has inferior complex like @Blkpill Godfather

nah i joined this forum to make fun of wrinkly cumskins that looks like an actual ballsack with all their wrinkles by the age of 20s.... and the shitskins too ;)
Look at Tom cruise and Brad Pitt they aged great they're both like 60 and look a lot younger than that and girls still simp over them

@PURE ARYAN GENETICS @enchanted_elixir @Blackgymmax

Also @Blackgymmax u said u are going to post it today nig? Hot damn i swear these nigs never know something called keeping their words. No wonder they are at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to life

• JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and GuyFromSingapore
Look at Tom cruise and Brad Pitt they aged great they're both like 60 and look a lot younger than that and girls still simp over them
tom cruise looks like his age. Brad Pitt too. Cumskins are prone to wrinkles and aging. Dont get mad at me. thats why all these white "stacies" wear shitload of makeup or filter to look young :ROFLMAO: Even People like Chris Hemsworth spend shitload of time for makeup before photoshoot or movies

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, fjor2096 and KING REIDYZ
Why do you post 10 different videos as if anyone cares to watch them? Nobody cares if koreans geomaxx to some place where kpop is popular white people go to asian places to do that as wekk
its just evidence. I dont use empty words unlike the wrinkly cumskins here

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
just use two super models as a example theory

also u really want to compare the celebs to the average cumskins? they have shitload of money for botox and facelifts and etc. It doesnt change the fact that they ahve the worst aging skin

also u really want to compare the celebs to the average cumskins? they have shitload of money for botox and facelifts and etc. It doesnt change the fact that they ahve the worst aging skin
They look great for their age. The gook celebs have had way more procedures done than the white guys I mentioned. They get rhinoplastys and eye surgeries and they perm their hair and dye it and put makeup on their face to make it white and pale (the real cumskins).

Koreans can age badly too and white people can age great it's all about the individual and their bone structure and skin care habits really.

Looking good in your prime is what's most important anyways lmao. Who cares if you have some wrinkles when you're 55 like it doesn't matter at that point what matters is being a chad in your teens, 20s, and 30s and korean men are usually very unattractive and low T so they never look good and even if they don't develop wrinkles when they get older it still doesn't matter because they have never looked good from the start

just use two super models as a example theory
Well they're famous people I can't mention people that aren't famous you wouldn't know them. I know people that are similar ages to them and have aged just as well.

They look great for their age. The gook celebs have had way more procedures done than the white guys I mentioned. They get rhinoplastys and eye surgeries and they perm their hair and dye it and put makeup on their face to make it white and pale (the real cumskins).

Koreans can age badly too and white people can age great it's all about the individual and their bone structure and skin care habits really.

Looking good in your prime is what's most important anyways lmao. Who cares if you have some wrinkles when you're 55 like it doesn't matter at that point what matters is being a chad in your teens, 20s, and 30s and korean men are usually very unattractive and low T so they never look good and even if they don't develop wrinkles when they get older it still doesn't matter because they have never looked good from the start
Dn rd that essay, too busy mirin the ethereal aesthetic of Taehyung
E04da8b7a9bb48cd82266a3aa61d402d 1575913430317

Original

• +1
tom cruise looks like his age. Brad Pitt too. Cumskins are prone to wrinkles and aging. Dont get mad at me. thats why all these white "stacies" wear shitload of makeup or filter to look young :ROFLMAO: Even People like Chris Hemsworth spend shitload of time for makeup before photoshoot or movies
Chris hemsworth is from Australia and is a surfer so he's not gonna age as good as if he stayed out of the sun simple as that. Stop acting as if gook kpop stars don't paint their entire faces in makeup. White male celebrities wear concealer and stuff like that but kpop male stars literally cover their entire face with layers of makeup like an insecure woman does

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
looks like a little asian girl with boy hair
you can think that man but paris jbs are wet over him, along with the rest of eastern europe

• +1
Chris hemsworth is from Australia and is a surfer so he's not gonna age as good as if he stayed out of the sun simple as that. Stop acting as if gook kpop stars don't paint their entire faces in makeup. White male celebrities wear concealer and stuff like that but kpop male stars literally cover their entire face with layers of makeup like an insecure woman does
jfl austrailian cumskins mog american. Been there before and people there are at least fit. Cumskins in america aka u, well.... look 40 by the age of 20 and have a belly by mid 20s. And im being generous

• +1
jfl austrailian cumskins mog american. Been there before and people there are at least fit. Cumskins in america aka u, well.... look 40 by the age of 20 and have a belly by mid 20s. And im being generous
Depends what area of the country you are in. Here in socal people are very active and outside and get a healthy tan from the sun so there really aren't many fat people here at all and most people are attractive. All the women here I know put lots of effort into their physical appearance same with men. Socal mogs like every other place on earth tbh we have the hot white beach stacys here

if prime teenage women lust over these group of kpop men then thats what it is. no denying real life

you can think that man but paris jbs are wet over him, along with the rest of eastern europe

JBs also get wet over Harry Styles and he's not even good looking. Being a musician is a halo lmao

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
if prime teenage women lust over these group of kpop men then thats what it is. no denying real life
I know prime teenage women they are hot white stacys and none of them give a shit about kpop they listen to ghetto mumble rap lmao I hate mumble rap as well btw but they definitely are not into kpop

I know prime teenage women they are hot white stacys and none of them give a shit about kpop they listen to ghetto mumble rap lmao I hate mumble rap as well btw but they definitely are not into kpop
You havent been around much then, theres a lot of white especially hqnp into kpop

• +1
Male gaze cope, every girl I know wants an irl anime boy

That's because there aren't any attractive women in your friend circle. Stacys usually only hang out with good looking people and white stacys FOR SURE don't hang out with korean men LMAO.

What I said isn't even male gaze. I am not saying look like a roidcel I am saying a sharp wide jawline is obviously attractive and having colored eyes asians don't have colored eyed

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and gymmaxedhorse
You havent been around much then, theres a lot of white especially hqnp into kpop
Not here in socal. None of the white stacys I know listen to that shit

Not here in socal. None of the white stacys I know listen to that shit
maybe because your version of white stacy are these
used up ragdolls that listen to hiphop

Aryan women either want zero sentience niglets/pakis or giga cucked men, no inbetween

girls like this lust over korean men

maybe because your version of white stacy are these View attachment 1863327 used up ragdolls that listen to hiphop
Looks nothing like her. I am talking about pretty blonde girls with blue eyes that every guy wants to fuck. I don't live in a ghetto area or an area that acts urban so I don't come across rachet white bitches only rachet mexican bitches sometimes

Day 28 of the same thread

• JFL
Reactions: Earth Dollar, Hero of the Imperium, House Lannister and 3 others
Good for them

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse