How Korean men are taking over Germany.

@StacySlayer @güss @Blkpill Godfather just spreading the
truths.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9467 and Xangsane
Day 28 of the same thread
Just spreading the truths. Not same. Look at all the photos wrinkly cumskin @Blkpill Godfather is posting, now thats the same

Attachments

• main-qimg-dbe95510dec9dc1539947b7e572eea0a-lq.jpg
    main-qimg-dbe95510dec9dc1539947b7e572eea0a-lq.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 0
Looks nothing like her. I am talking about pretty blonde girls with blue eyes that every guy wants to fuck. I don't live in a ghetto area or an area that acts urban so I don't come across rachet white bitches only rachet mexican bitches sometimes
i literally posted vids of the blonde blue eyes jfl:ROFLMAO:
What can i say, another day=more time to spread the truths. I know, the truths hurt.

Aww cute couple

Oh wait, theres more!

Cute family

This video has almost 10 million views!

Now lets get to the juicy part. This Miss Germany and her Korean SO. Heard a lot of Germans got mad over her :ROFLMAO:

German foid who is fluent in korean explaining why she loves korea more than Germany

Ight its tiring copying and pasting, yall can search it up on ur own.
Ending note, theres a reason why Korean culture is the biggest club in Sweden. I know Germany and Sweden are different but still. Have a good day :)

the foids are hot
the fuck yall talking about in the other thread? Some shooting or some shit? Let me guess, its from wrinkly cumskins that have mental illness like @Blkpill Godfather that was the suspect eh?

good for them but who cares? Wow op, women who are attracted to koreans go to korea to fuck korean men. What a surprise. Just looksmax and go slay tf:soy:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-11 at 12.14.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-11 at 12.14.47 PM.png
    375.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
the fuck yall talking about in the other thread? Some shooting or some shit? Let me guess, its from wrinkly cumskins that have mental illness like @Blkpill Godfather that was the suspect eh?
a guy called Tate myers who died in oxford shooting, was a giga chad. RIP

@Xangsane @FailedNormieManlet @Manlet44 @ascension @ascension! @OverSinceBirth @ayobb @Aypo129 @curlyheadjames

du
a guy called Tate myers who died in oxford shooting, was a giga chad. RIP
i respect him for being a hero but... dude hes fucking ugly. No hate. If u are going to worship whites at least pick an actual white chad

du

i respect him for being a hero but... dude hes fucking ugly. No hate. If u are going to worship whites at least pick an actual white chad
hes not ugly and he had a stacy gf from what i heard

@Xangsane @FailedNormieManlet @Manlet44 @ascension @ascension! @OverSinceBirth @ayobb @Aypo129 @curlyheadjames
what tf is with these normie chinks getting white girls?

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and GuyFromSingapore
du

just lol all the foids on tiktok were calling him hot

Also DNRD paki mogs

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
@curlyheadjames post dnr memes

what tf is with these normie chinks getting white girls?
thats what im saying. Dont tell that to @Blkpill Godfather or u will see an actual mass shooting in couple of days :ROFLMAO:

the devil is here. CURLYHEADJAMES
ya i tagged him. Duh. Bring more delusional wrinkly cumskins that look 40 by the time they reach 20 here so they can join the convo ;)

@incel194012940 @bugeye @bugeater23 @Future chad :whistle:

average korean

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, gymmaxedhorse and GuyFromSingapore
@Chinacurry @@EdouardManlet @@Ceo of cope @@pur3e @@Toth's thot @G@G@GuyFromSingapore @@justinzayn @@Adamsmith12345 @@mogman96 @@Chadeep @@Growth Plate @@currylightskin @S@SoonToAscend @@to be human @@BugeyeBigNoseCurry @JawGuyFatFaceGuy @Vain786 @gymmaxedhorse @KING REIDYZ GIve ur thoughts!
Al hamdullilah ㊙️㊙️㊙️🇨🇳

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
jfl austrailian cumskins mog american. Been there before and people there are at least fit. Cumskins in america aka u, well.... look 40 by the age of 20 and have a belly by mid 20s. And im being generous
Exactly, and KPOPMAXXED ASIAN cuck their dad

this tells me more about german men than it does about koreans.

• +1
JFL at you niggas who say Germany has chads walking around at every corner being 195cm+. But then you have korea twinks taking German women

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
JFL at you niggas who say Germany has chads walking around at every corner being 195cm+. But then you have korea twinks taking German women
whites love to portray low inhib online.

they don’t do shit when a korean makes out with German Becky’s

• +1
What can i say, another day=more time to spread the truths. I know, the truths hurt.

Aww cute couple

Oh wait, theres more!

Cute family

This video has almost 10 million views!

Now lets get to the juicy part. This Miss Germany and her Korean SO. Heard a lot of Germans got mad over her :ROFLMAO:

German foid who is fluent in korean explaining why she loves korea more than Germany

Ight its tiring copying and pasting, yall can search it up on ur own.
Ending note, theres a reason why Korean culture is the biggest club in Sweden. I know Germany and Sweden are different but still. Have a good day :)

I think K-POP is bigger in the Caucus region than in Europe I believe.

@LMSMaxxer @Tyrion! @PapaGremlin @Will Blunderfield @AlexBrown84 :)

• +1
Reactions: Will Blunderfield
@LMSMaxxer @Tyrion! @PapaGremlin @Will Blunderfield @AlexBrown84 :)
Looks like a loving relationship tbh

Only browns and blacks can really defile white women with out dicks

@Daiquiris @John124 @alien give ur thoughts :)

oh yeah @Ken i forgot to tag u!

• +1
Reactions: Ken
@STEVE GAMING @epictroll @bugeater23 @phenocel @6ft4

i raped your mom

everyone reading this is now manual breathing
I gaped ur mother's asshole for street dogs to piss inside. Then we had steamy doggy-sex as I explained to her how subhuman gooks were.

The following was her response;

9MGDmCH

"Nyaaahh yes Papa Gremlin!! Yess I agree with everything you say mister!!! Please have more doggy sex with mee"

@PapaGremlin
I wonder what the dog is barking?? Your moms pussy was loose asf but im still raping her for fun while youre on ignore

Are you one of them OP

@PapaGremlin I know your grandmas dead
200.gif

@ray @Moggie @Lonely just spreadin truths