HOW KOREAN MEN HAS TAKEN OVER INDIA AND THE MIDDLE EAST (part 2)

S

stickyblickyhuh

Solstice
This is specifically dedicated to @PapaGremlin because i realized he was a shitskin
Also has anyone seen @Curry Suicide ? i feel like he actually roped.

Anyways, just another truth thread. Dont worry mr Wrinkly Cumskins, Ill make a specific thread for each european countries (already did it on ukraine and germany) so your cuckold fetish will still be fulfilled.

Lets get it started!

Damn.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/luob7strzbz3rih/THE KOREAN CULT || PART 2 ||.mp4?dl=0

JFL, this guy made a part 3 series on why India is way to obsessed with koreans

Lmao. It has over 700 upvotes and 550 comments. I think i read @PapaGremlin screaming and ranting on that post:LOL:

damn

JFL, she has arranged marriage yet she was asking and hitting on the korean guy instead. Her poor future husband.

:unsure:

Honestly if you want more videos, just click on one of em and see the suggested videos on the sides. Or bottom if u are using a phone. Im tired of copy and pasting the links lol. Trust me there are thousands of these kind of videos. Hope you enjoy!

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, DragonBallZCel, Ethniframementalcel and 6 others
The indian shitskin is trying to shit on Korea to make himself feel better. He knows that even the rural girls in india that dont even know their presidents name know every single members of BTS by the details. :ROFLMAO: Literally. Lowkey though i bet the indians on this forum think that guy looks like a chad :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
I used to talk to a British girl of Indian descent, and she was obsessed with K-POP. She accidentally PM'd saying she wanted to get railed (I am assuming by a K-POP star, and definitely not by me of course. She was supposed to say that to a friend but accidentally PM'd me instead.)

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: fjor2096
@Übermogger @Adamsmith12345 @Earth Dollar @lucaslinguine @luljankybo @Nad @alriodai @whiteissuperior

Give your thoughts too! Gotta get the forum involved (y)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
I used to talk to a British girl of Indian descent, and she was obsessed with K-POP. She accidentally PM'd saying she wanted to get railed (I am assuming by a K-POP star)
Damn, thats tough (for the curries and middle easterns)

@SuperCanetteMan @Future chad @to be human @Zer0/∞ @190cm90kg @Cheesyrumble @STEVE GAMING @phenocel @pur3e @Adamsmith12345 @6ft4 @traveler @Truecel14 @TRUE_CEL @Detona @ShortBrownandUgly @Curry Suicide @Blackgymmax @Aypo129 @enchanted_elixir @eduardkoopman @Blkpill Godfather @Lonely @ray @bignosesmallchin @unlucko @AsGoodAsItGets @beachdude123 @Witheredly90 @Ethniframementalcel @KING REIDYZ @Male-Mottle @Ceo of cope

give ur thoughts brothas!
Sorry I'm actually defending blacks

Asians arent my clients anymore but you can still tag me

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096
Sorry I'm actually defending blacks

Asians arent my clients anymore but you can still tag me
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul: Alright brotha. Its been fun

Anyways, tell @Blackgymmax to keep his fucking words

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
LTN Koreans get adored the world over while I rot my brain and cope with muh basketball

• Woah
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
@zv1212 @stevielake @Daiquiris @mogman9 @TeenAscender @GuyFromSingapore @Hero of the Imperium @Chinacurry @EdouardManlet @pur3e @Toth's thot @justinzayn @mogman96 @Chadeep @Growth Plate @currylightskin @SoonToAscend @BugeyeBigNoseCurry @JawGuyFatFaceGuy @Vain786 @gymmaxedhorse @Blkpill Godfather

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn
@Blkpill Godfather thoughts? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

LTN Koreans get adored the world over while I rot my brain and cope with muh basketball
that's just the truths now. Anyways, the butcher is such a cuck in the show. The boys

@zv1212 @stevielake @Daiquiris @mogman9 @TeenAscender @GuyFromSingapore @Hero of the Imperium @Chinacurry @EdouardManlet @pur3e @Toth's thot @justinzayn @mogman96 @Chadeep @Growth Plate @currylightskin @SoonToAscend @BugeyeBigNoseCurry @JawGuyFatFaceGuy @Vain786 @gymmaxedhorse @Blkpill Godfather
Why do you keep tagging me in these threads? I'm not Asian.

@Blkpill Godfather thoughts? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
oh yeah he wont like it. He hasnt been responding to my threads because i think hes gone apeshit. He followed the same footstep as @predetermism until he roped

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Deleted member 22230
gets mogged by 6 ft 1 mumbai badboy bindy johal

1 RSdSu2uZyZjZQaGyj UiwQ

Koreans have high trust looks and soft features. The ultimate e-boy look young women crave.

oh yeah he wont like it. He hasnt been responding to my threads because i think hes gone apeshit. He followed the same footstep as @predetermism until he roped
jfl he is @predeterminsims alt, 5"4 nerdic who almost roped. Came back like the abused dog he is :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

yea tbh
"muh my wife" he fucked so much shit up
He finds that she is pregnant with homelander and yet she runs away and takes her back once he finds out shes alive. The fuck?
While she was literally flirting with homelander when she introduced homelander to the butcher, in front of him too

Koreans have high trust looks and soft features. The ultimate e-boy look young women crave.
yup. Dont say that tho these wrinkly cumskins that looks 40 by the age 20 will take offense to that

I didnt know shit was this bad in India. Holy crap

@looksmaxxed @bigjuicy @loksr

• +1
Reactions: bigjuicy
I didnt know shit was this bad in India. Holy crap
even the indians or middle easterns in america are obsessed with korean drama and boys. Shit you not. I think its ingrained in them

• Woah
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
I'm defending my currybros right now. Look at this based Indian woman calling out her fellow Indian girls

RICECELS GTFO

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
BASED CURRYBRO.......ITS OVER FOR INDIAN YELLOWFEVERCELS!

THERE ARE ZERO KOREAN BOYS IN INDIA.... ITS OVER FOR YOU PRIYA!

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
With all these korean males dating foreigner women what are korean women dating?

Yea but Filipinos appeal mog due to dark lookz @looksmaxxer234 @ForeverRecession

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, FrameMogger and Looks234
@Übermogger @Adamsmith12345 @Earth Dollar @lucaslinguine @luljankybo @Nad @alriodai @whiteissuperior

Give your thoughts too! Gotta get the forum involved (y)
Its over for everyone in 2022

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
some of them have latina pheno mirin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daqirius and Cheesyrumble
Dnr + immense cope from subanimal gook

@SuperCanetteMan @Future chad @to be human @Zer0/∞ @190cm90kg @Cheesyrumble @STEVE GAMING @phenocel @pur3e @Adamsmith12345 @6ft4 @traveler @Truecel14 @TRUE_CEL @Detona @ShortBrownandUgly @Curry Suicide @Blackgymmax @Aypo129 @enchanted_elixir @eduardkoopman @Blkpill Godfather @Lonely @ray @bignosesmallchin @unlucko @AsGoodAsItGets @beachdude123 @Witheredly90 @Ethniframementalcel @KING REIDYZ @Male-Mottle @Ceo of cope

🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️

why i get tagged, about this subject matter?
While I am a white guy, living in a white country. that never went, nor want to, go locationmaxxing in asia or whatever places.

i have nothing to say about this subject matter. Nor know anything about it. Nor intersted in it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
With all these korean males dating foreigner women what are korean women dating?
They are fine. Even if they marry foreigners at 3x lower the rate than korean men. Like anywhere in the world, men have to put in the effort to get a woman. Women just sit there and look pretty.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Lowkey though i bet the indians on this forum think that guy looks like a chad :forcedsmile:
I will wipe out your entire gook bloodline with one hand.
But go on, talk shit behind the screen little chink. You'll be puckering up that little asshole irl

• JFL
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh

Mashallah

But go on, talk shit behind the screen little chink. You'll be puckering up that little asshole irl

usually when incels go on racist rants online its usually because they're too high inhib to do in In real life.

without a doubt you were bullied growing up

@Jiyn @Will Blunderfield @ShortBrownandUgly

@DragonBallZCel

• +1
Reactions: DragonBallZCel
@Over @Broly @Erik-Jón @your smile @mogatron @loksr @Loko88 give ur thoughts! just spreading truths

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
usually when incels go on racist rants online its usually because they're too high inhib to do in In real life.

without a doubt you were bullied growing up
The irony :ROFLMAO: @5ft1

Nigga acting like 99% of his posts aren’t about Indians/blacks. Bro is describing himself.

• JFL
Reactions: Broly and Deprived

Fuarrk

Hiel modi
Gas the gooks race war now

Hiel modi
Gas the gooks race war now

Indian men should not breed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back