HOW KOREAN MEN HAS TAKEN OVER INDIA AND THE MIDDLE EAST (part 2)

It's been like that since I was 16 y.o. when I travel to India and Turkey for student exchange program. I remember vividly the girls in hajab would giggling like a little girl and let me copy her assignment.

@SuperCanetteMan @Future chad @to be human @Zer0/∞ @190cm90kg @Cheesyrumble @STEVE GAMING @phenocel @pur3e @Adamsmith12345 @6ft4 @traveler @Truecel14 @TRUE_CEL @Detona @ShortBrownandUgly @Curry Suicide @Blackgymmax @Aypo129 @enchanted_elixir @eduardkoopman @Blkpill Godfather @Lonely @ray @bignosesmallchin @unlucko @AsGoodAsItGets @beachdude123 @Witheredly90 @Ethniframementalcel @KING REIDYZ @Male-Mottle @Ceo of cope

give ur thoughts brothas!
LISTEN BUDDY, I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU. STOP TAGGING ME IN YOUR THREADS.
@Alexanderr @Preston

This thread made @PapaGremlin go apeshit. JFL :ROFLMAO:

Hiel modi
Gas the gooks race war now
too bad ur women will prevent that:ROFLMAO: i bet u, if one of the bts members die, millions of indian and middle eastern (shit even south american and european) girls will die along with em cause they will get so depressed jfl

It's been like that since I was 16 y.o. when I travel to India and Turkey for student exchange program. I remember vividly the girls in hajab would giggling like a little girl and let me copy her assignment.
yup. Tell that to @PapaGremlin :ROFLMAO:

just spreading truths my brotha
LOL WHATS WRONG WITH YOU. BUT YOU'RE FUNNY IN A WAY, I GET IT, THAT SORT OF LIL BROTHER PEST GIG, BUT I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE SO IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE WHY YOU WANNA TAG ME, ITS LIKE SOMEONE ON THE GROUND TRYING TO BANTER WHEN YOURE TAKING OFF IN A JET. I AVOID READING ANY POSTS ANYMORE UNLESS POSTS I FOLLOWED, SINCE THIS SITES GONE TO SHIT.

REGARDS,
UNWAVERING AND ELITE CLASS OF Strong, tall, rich, gorgeous, powerful, funny, brave, humble MEN THAT ARE OUTSIDE THE SYSTEM.

🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️

why i get tagged, about this subject matter?
While I am a white guy, living in a white country. that never went, nor want to, go locationmaxxing in asia or whatever places.

i have nothing to say about this subject matter. Nor know anything about it. Nor intersted in it.
YEAH HES PROBABLY 11 OR SOMETHING SMH

LOL WHATS WRONG WITH YOU. BUT YOU'RE FUNNY IN A WAY, I GET IT, THAT SORT OF LIL BROTHER PEST GIG, BUT I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE SO IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE WHY YOU WANNA TAG ME, ITS LIKE SOMEONE ON THE GROUND TRYING TO BANTER WHEN YOURE TAKING OFF IN A JET. I AVOID READING ANY POSTS ANYMORE UNLESS POSTS I FOLLOWED, SINCE THIS SITES GONE TO SHIT.

REGARDS,
UNWAVERING AND ELITE CLASS OF Strong, tall, rich, gorgeous, powerful, funny, brave, humble MEN THAT ARE OUTSIDE THE SYSTEM.
bro take a breather... u good?

@ICANNOTBECONTAINED

Users who are viewing this thread

Back