How kuffar would you say you are on a scale of 1-10?

moggathon

moggathon

Official positive rep poster
1 being eats a cheeky ham sandwich when allahs not looking or making penis threads and 10 being eats a ham sandwich while engaging in homosexuality, while allahs looking.

@coispet @Michael Myers @st.hamudi but 6‘5

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, i_love_roosters, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
On the scale, I'm an 11 because I don't pray. I will go straight to hell.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, mayo mogger, iam good boy and 8 others
Cant publicise my sins, I’ve relinquished myself completely to Allah swt, girlfriends doesn’t exist in Islam therefore the LOML is telling her parents about me to seal the deal in’sha’Allah

Alhamdulillah

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme, BootySniffer69, ingram33 and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and coispet
Cant publicise my sins, I’ve relinquished myself completely to Allah swt, girlfriends doesn’t exist in Islam therefore the LOML is telling her parents about me to seal the deal in’sha’Allah

Alhamdulillah
Is Bonemashing allowed?

• So Sad
Reactions: coispet
When is Allah swt not looking

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and moggathon
No… :feelscry:

May Allah forgive me for my monkey tier antics
You should looksmin yourself ,inshallah, as a good deed to make up for your monkey tier antics.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Stop eating ham kuffars. Specifically you @i_love_roosters

not funny

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Michael Myers
It’s not a joke. Seems I’ve hit close to home. Kuffar detected opinion rejected.
IMG 9346

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, Michael Myers and GabachoCopium
kuffar is plural
singular is kaffir

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Ultra turbo kuffar/kuffir or however the fuck you spell that latinized ugly ass Arabic word.

100/10

• Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Michael Myers
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and coispet
Why are you Muslim TRUECEL/Gengar/Michael Myers?

• +1
Why are you Muslim TRUECEL/Gengar/Michael Myers?
Technically, I'm not Muslim. Muslim means "one who fully submits to God." Aka someone without sins. And I have many sins. Therefore I am only Islamic. Why I am Islamic? Well, I was born in an Islamic household, though I became a murtad (I left the religion as soon as I entered high school). But I became back to Islam after high school and studied Islam and it made sense so my beliefs are steadfast. I cannot see myself adhering to another religion (unless there's a non-Islamic woman out there who wishes to be my wife, then I would be whatever she is because she's obviously God-sent and personalitymaxxed if she would go for someone as ugly and unattractive as I am).

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel, iblamechico and moggathon
Technically, I'm not Muslim. Muslim means "one who fully submits to God." Aka someone without sins. And I have many sins. Therefore I am only Islamic. Why I am Islamic? Well, I was born in an Islamic household, though I became a murtad (I left the religion as soon as I entered high school). But I became back to Islam after high school and studied Islam and it made sense so my beliefs are steadfast. I cannot see myself adhering to another religion (unless there's a non-Islamic woman out there who wishes to be my wife, then I would be whatever she is because she's obviously God-sent and personalitymaxxed if she would go for someone as ugly and unattractive as I am).
does schery mog you?

@coispet Don’t ban me lil bish. I will have Allah send you jinns to torment you if you do
Jesus is a prophet.

Cope and seethe

• +1
Jesus is a prophet.

Cope and seethe

First of all, lil cuck bish, Jesus is the incarnation of God. He is the revelation of God to humanity.

Secondly, put some respect on His name! Why didn’t you say (pbuh)?!? Do better, Muslimcel!!

It was a gradual process. Helping the Qur'an in English/Dutch really helped as well for me to understand.
What made u believe fully? There must be a turning point. What made u think it makes sense.

• +1
First of all, respectfully sir, Jesus is the incarnation of God. He is the revelation of God to humanity.

Secondly, put some respect on His name! Why didn’t you say (pbuh)?!? Do better!
Give me proof that jesus is "god" and not a prophet.

• +1
What made u believe fully? There must be a turning point. What made u think it makes sense.
The scientific aspects of the Qur'an have solidified it. Some of these have been confirmed even relatively recently and it's amazing to see something that was said 1400 years ago be proven today. The reason why I can't take the Bible seriously anymore is because I attended a Catholic high school and I was taught that the Bible's been rewritten many times throughout the centuries. Not to mention the verse about the dickpill in the Bible. JFL. Having said that, if a Christian woman wanted to marry me and told me I would have to be a Christian then I would. But luckily nobody wants me (ok, not really "luckily," JFL) so I don't have to do that. In comparison, the Qur'an has never once been rewritten and even if someone were to do it, there are thousands of people who have memorized the entire book and I've got relatives who can do this as well so it takes only one for them to call someone out for it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and iblamechico
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
The rewritten part is arguable.

Not to mention the verse about the dickpill in the Bible. JFL.
But this one... This is why I abandon my faith... :feelswhy: :feelswah: :feelswah:

• JFL