How Lasacrko have such a big SMV in Germany?

whitegymmax

whitegymmax

Banned
I was told he was 5'7, he looks average
3247480 1673702058836
and he competes with guys like that in Germany:
64c909c6 a03e 4240 b413 5c3d448ffd28 0f761673 8444 4125 aa52 5bf6c3abda78 Adf9b412 e8ba 419e a78d 8311ef1e793d
And he still takes and fuck HTBs that would be chadonly, a blackpill anomaly? the guy appears every week with an PAWG HTB every day

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Aspiemogger, TUSSELEIF and 8 others
@lasacrko send me please

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
@sportsmogger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and ReadBooksEveryday
The brutal final pill of BLACKPILL is ur not ugly (90%) ur just socially retarded. Idk how blackpill came to this point, it got exxagerated too much

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SomaliMax, LooksThinker, Danish_Retard and 27 others
The brutal final pill of BLACKPILL is ur not ugly (90%) ur just socially retarded. Idk how blackpill came to this point, it got exxagerated too much
Not an exaggeration.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and whitegymmax
He is a lucky nigga. He is always at the right place at the right time. @Iasacrko.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, ducktruck, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 5 others
He is a lucky nigga. He is always at the right place at the right time. @Iasacrko.
Jfl if u think an average dude cant get laid, just because u cant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SomaliMax, LooksThinker, Danish_Retard and 4 others
I didn't say he was an incel, it turns out he dates women at the model level, even hot women, that's what intrigues me

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Jfl if u think an average dude cant get laid, just because u cant
I never said it’s impossible but is very hard.Also he ain’t that bad looking. I would rate him HTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coomahboomah, yirma19 and Deleted member 19968
Don't know this nigga, but he doesnt look bad. How does he look without hoody ?

Also what is he exactly ? Tik Tok Star ?

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
I didn't say he was an incel, it turns out he dates women at the model level, even hot women, that's what intrigues me
Luck. Nigga went to the supermarket and got approached by a htb. Lucky ass nigger assuming it ain’t a larp.

• +1
Reactions: coomahboomah, whitegymmax and ReadBooksEveryday
Or there's a far simple explanation, which is that he doesnt. Do niggas here really think some 5'7 loco that accumulates 70k posts in less than an year is out there 'slaying' or even has a life outside this forum. Just JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck, hopecel, Deleted member 18522 and 26 others
looks like he has stretch marks on his face

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Spiritualcell
Don't know this nigga, but he doesnt look bad. How does he look without hoody

Yes, he's not ugly, but I doubt he'll stand out compared to the pretty boys with blonde middle part hairstyle from Germany, and apparently Ntpill strikes again

• +1
He doesn’t look bad and looks youthful and is also from high smv country in the eyes of German girls (Brazil) so it’s not like he’s being failoed like ethnics from shitskinistan or something. The youthful part is extremely important girls love guys who look young

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, ReadBooksEveryday, Joe Rogancel and 1 other person
Yes, he's not ugly, but I doubt he'll stand out compared to the pretty boys with blonde middle part hairstyle from Germany, and apparently Ntpill strikes again
5'7 is short but not turbomanlet, with the right face and being NT you could slay (obviously your dating pool will be limited compared to the one of a tall Chad/pretty boy but you can still slay)

He doesn’t look bad and looks youthful and is also from high smv country in the eyes of German girls (Brazil) so it’s not like he’s being failoed like ethnics from shitskinistan or something. The youthful part is extremely important girls love guys who look young
He not looks bad, but there's nothing that makes him stand out physically, he wouldn't have many matches on Tinder, he looks very NPC

got what subhuman trash.
5'7 is short but not turbomanlet, with the right face and being NT you could slay (obviously your dating pool will be limited compared to the one of a tall Chad/pretty boy but you can still slay)
"not turbomanlet" L M F A O

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Spiritualcell and whitegymmax
How many times do i need to say ?
White girls are shitskin or BBC only

Don't know this nigga, but he doesnt look bad. How does he look without hoody ?

3194200 Snapchat 1732183005

• JFL
Reactions: tasmanian devil and sportsmogger
He is 5'11 and I never saw a guy like in your example in my entire life

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Iasacrko
  • +1
Reactions: whitegymmax
bro in tindeŕ from Sweden, Denmark and Germany, it's full of guys like that

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Niggas think these moggers walk around like it’s festival

I’m tall enough to heightmog most women even when I was 16 and German women are taller than avarage in America or Brazil where op is from

It’s all about LASACKRO RIZZ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and whitegymmax
Its self-explanatory. If you're in a country full of people of the same kind, and theres one person thats different from all the others, he will have a much higher appeal to the general populace because of their unique features. Ex: Germany being pale and blonde and someone is tan and dark haired

He’s probably exaggerating

‘Youthful’ he has a failed rapist pheno

bro in tindeŕ from Sweden, Denmark and Germany, it's full of guys like that
I don’t do that well on tinder not like guys like WishIwasChico

I do get like 10 matches a day but that’s the ting even tho I don’t get a lot of women the ones I do get are obcessed

Never got ghosted on tinder the girls responded instantly and fast to every message and even some wrote me first

Irl is where I do most of the slaying tho it’s so easy to find some mtb that thinks ur hot

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and yirma19
5'7 is turbomanlet here in germany, im literally halt a foot taller than him and i dont even stand out that much. I dont think he is lying, i just dont know what i do wrong

• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter and Corleone
I couldn't tell you. He's a chill guy and I like him, but he also a bit of a horse-faced latin mutt.

I don’t do that well on tinder not like guys like WishIwasChico

I do get like 10 matches a day but that’s the ting even tho I don’t get a lot of women the ones I do get are obcessed

Never got ghosted on tinder the girls responded instantly and fast to every message and even some wrote me first

Irl is where I do most of the slaying tho it’s so easy to find some mtb that thinks ur hot
Ich glaube dir das du viel Erfolg hast, wie sieht dein tinderprofil aus? Machst di dir Mühe oder sind das random Selfies?

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
5'7 is turbomanlet here in germany, im literally halt a foot taller than him and i dont even stand out that much. I dont think he is lying
Depends on your definition of turbomanlet, from my pov turbomanlet is 5'4ft and less
i just dont know what i do wrong
you could be non NT

• +1
Reactions: yirma19
He’s probably exaggerating
Everything I say is what I post here

i post the audio of them speaking u can ask any Germancel to translate like this for example

Listen to how horny this girl and her sister are for me like they said her sister had me as her phone background and she even says my name iasacrko

i post the audio of them speaking u can ask any Germancel to translate like this for example

Listen to how horny this girl and her sister are for me like they said her sister had me as her phone background and she even says my name iasacrko

jfl, are these Turkish foids ?

damn, it looks like Blackpill has been unmasked, and they even told me that only at Maher level would you fuck both sisters at the same time, time to close my account

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Literally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19968
Ich glaube dir das du viel Erfolg hast, wie sieht dein tinderprofil aus? Machst di dir Mühe oder sind das random Selfies?
Here’s my most reascent tinder and I had a lot of hot girls giving their number I also included the pics

I don’t use tinder anymore since I’m in a monogamous relationship so this is old

• +1
Reactions: yirma19 and whitegymmax
damn, it looks like Blackpill has been unmasked, and they even told me that only at Maher level would you fuck both sisters at the same time, time to close my account
Bro my whole life had no problem with girls I was just funny

Ofc I was never and still ain’t the nigha every girl is obcessed with but once a month I’d say some girl appears looking at me waiving etc I have had multiple stalkers even I also posted the pics of the girl sending me her face in airdrop randomly and her snap

Like as long as ur outside u get women

It’s mostly cope in this website as long as ur normie u get girls

It’s like wheat waffles used to say mtn doesn’t get girls all the time but sometimes a girl will like u and make it easy

Give u that so called Chad treatment these are the girls I look for

I’m not gonna insist on some girl that had no interest in me

Tho in this forum ppl legit believe it’s impossible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and Deleted member 19968
And what blows my mind even more is @whitegymmax is Brazilian

Bro compared to Germany Brazil is nothing girls there are pure personality to a dagree

At least where I was from Bahia I’d get girls just cause they thought I was funny

I lost my virginity at 15 with a 17 yo girl from school

• +1
Or there's a far simple explanation, which is that he doesnt. Do niggas here really think some 5'7 loco that accumulates 70k posts in less than a year is out there 'slaying' or even has a life outside this forum. Just JFL
It’s up to what anyone here wants to believe but I included audio recordings in almost all my slay threads and pics

I even have this video of a girl in my house with me speaking like at this point ur coping if u think I don’t prove anything

I will never post stories unless I have proof

• WTF
Reactions: raumDEuter
I’m diagnosed autistic the girls who liked me the most was before I spoke German

I literally don’t understand how ppl here get no women when they make it so obvious

I feel like ppl get flirted with and think it’s bullying

• +1
got what subhuman trash.

"not turbomanlet" L M F A O
5'7 is turbomanlet in nordic countries but to say 5'7 is suicide fuel in usa or uk is cope

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
why he larps as 6'3

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Nick.Harte