How Lasacrko have such a big SMV in Germany?

5'7 is turbomanlet in nordic countries but to say 5'7 is suicide fuel in usa or uk is cope
I’m not 5’7 that pic is just weird I was crouching u can see more clearly my height in this video of me actually standing next to ppl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker
He doesn’t look bad and looks youthful and is also from high smv country in the eyes of German girls (Brazil) so it’s not like he’s being failoed like ethnics from shitskinistan or something. The youthful part is extremely important girls love guys who look young
What's the difference between Brazil and MENA/Korea

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Manletmachine
I’m diagnosed autistic the girls who liked me the most was before I spoke German

I literally don’t understand how ppl here get no women when they make it so obvious

I feel like ppl get flirted with and think it’s bullying
I don’t think we are retarded enough to confuse flirting with bullying.

Here’s my most reascent tinder and I had a lot of hot girls giving their number I also included the pics

I don’t use tinder anymore since I’m in a monogamous relationship so this is old

ich mach mal mein tinder Profil mit denselben Selfies wie du, habe eh nix zu verlieren

Wenn ich Erfolg habe mach ich n thread

I’m diagnosed autistic the girls who liked me the most was before I spoke German
I am German myself, but i heard out her Turkish/Arab accent, thats why i asked
literally don’t understand how ppl here get no women when they make it so obvious

I feel like ppl get flirted with and think it’s bullying
Abused Dog syndrome. They got verarscht and made fun of for years and think that everything is an attack towards them and interpret every positive interaction as some kind of set up

I don’t think we are retarded enough to confuse flirting with bullying.
Y’all are legit making a thread about how someone can get girls if he’s not chad

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, coomahboomah and Nick.Harte
Y’all are legit making a thread about how someone can get girls if he’s not chad
Happens rarely but there is always gonna be outliers, like you.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Manletmachine
I am German myself, but i heard out her Turkish/Arab accent, thats why i asked

Abused Dog syndrome. They got verarscht and made fun of for years and think that everything is an attack towards them and interpret every positive interaction as some kind of set up
There’s another recording from this thread this girl is white has No accent

This is the girl who pulled me in a supermarket and offered me weed also my gf currently

C9B3B6CA 34ED 4C1A 8298 9DA597C8913E
860EC152 344B 48D5 A85B BB5637B8AA45

I don’t wanna show her face but u can see there hopefully she’s above avarage also 5’9 tall girl

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
He is HTN/chadlite facially and height doesn't matter unless you are like 5'5. FACE > HEIGHT. He has insane SMV to young girls.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, coomahboomah and whitegymmax
Happens rarely but there is always gonna be outliers, like you.
After I lose weight and get jacked hopefully I can be a legit get in the room slayer for now it’s mostly rare but not too rare

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
After I lose weight and get jacked hopefully I can be a legit get in the room slayer for now it’s mostly rare but not too rare
Height/weight bf%?

Damn, is she Stacy ?

Also don't you feel, kinda inferior when she heightmogs you by 2 inches ?
She doesn’t lol these niggas be capping that’s an akward charry picked picture of me crawching like an autist

Look at me at 16 in a bus u think any 5’7 dwarf is gonna be a head taller then the men and women in the bus

I’m no giant but not 5’7

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
downgrown w zygo mass is ideal for jbs

She doesn’t lol these niggas be capping that’s an akward charry picked picture of me crawching like an autist

Look at me at 16 in a bus u think any 5’7 dwarf is gonna be a head taller then the men and women in the bus

View attachment 2605260

I’m no giant but not 5’7
So whats your height then ?

Germany is turboeasymode for ethnics
Even easier than london

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
he comes off as NT irl
he is ethnic (many girls here like ethnics)
he is htn
he is young (blackpill becomes stronger at beginning to mid twenties)

he comes off as NT irl
he is ethnic (many girls here like ethnics)
he is htn
he is young (blackpill becomes stronger at beginning to mid twenties)
Im 20 in match nig niggaaa

enjoy it while it lasts

18-25 year old foids have peak standards
Ironically the girls I’ve been slaying now are all that age my girl is 18 and the one in the vid is 19

Youngest I’ve fucked in 2023 was a 17 yo

• +1
Reactions: buflek
The brutal final pill of BLACKPILL is ur not ugly (90%) ur just socially retarded. Idk how blackpill came to this point, it got exxagerated too much
what proof is there that he is NT?

He is HTN/chadlite facially and height doesn't matter unless you are like 5'5. FACE > HEIGHT. He has insane SMV to young girls.
Htn/chadlite in .org
3194200 Snapchat 1732183005
Htn/chadlite IRL
Images   2023 12 13T085146241

• JFL
Reactions: DR. NICKGA and Manletmachine
what proof is there that he is NT?
Im not talking about him specifically, but the forum thinking “omg how does he get laid” even tho he is average or slightly above is just proof that they dont go outside at all. And normal average people get laid, sure its not as easy as being good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Im not talking about him specifically, but the forum thinking “omg how does he get laid” even tho he is average or slightly above is just proof that they dont go outside at all. And normal average people get laid, sure its not as easy as being good looking.
normal average men are literally ALL incel.

Every friend-group, socialcircle ive been in, all guys were INCELS. except for the moggers.

at some point these incels get a LTR and hang on to her for their dear life.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: whitegymmax and Manletmachine

Every friend-group, socialcircle ive been in, all guys were INCELS. except for the moggers.

Yeah bud so what ur saying is including all sub5s and normies all are incels? Which is 90% of population easily? Nice

Lol but where are the htbs though. All these claims but ion see full faced pics JFL

Also this thread goes to show how retarded this forum has become

Yeah bud so what ur saying is including all sub5s and normies all are incels? Which is 90% of population easily? Nice
yes. They are incels who can only get female attention/sex in a cucked LTR

yes. They are incels who can only get female attention/sex in a cucked LTR
Please google what incel means and they arent “incels”. Not everybody is supposed or can be a slayer dawg

The brutal final pill of BLACKPILL is ur not ugly (90%) ur just socially retarded. Idk how blackpill came to this point, it got exxagerated too much
its 50 looks 50 non retardation

its 50 looks 50 non retardation
Imo its not being non “nt” or whatever its just lacking social skills leading to social awkwardness. Easily improved on

Imo its not being non “nt” or whatever its just lacking social skills leading to social awkwardness. Easily improved on
depends

99% of guys i know irl are slaying or have gfs

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Then they are frauding cause irl I never see them

Thom Strijd pheno and HTN guys, do you think an HTB wouldn't be after these guys instead of lasackro?

Thom Strijd pheno and HTN guys

Ok cherrypicking cities Hamburg is Chad central richest city can't be compared to rural shithole Iasackro lives

It's easy, average German doesn't look like what you posted @whitegymmax

Just post random tiktoks of German chads to prove me wrong, the Average German doesn't look like this bro, plus german woman are GIGA UGLYYY
Lasackro fucked 3 HTBs and posted it here on .org, these supposed HTBs must have chads in their dm or they could get a chad easily, this just shows that blackpill is very flawed

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger