How life changing is 6 inch quad LL at 5'6? Is it worth putting blood, sweat, and tears into making the money to afford it?

Mezo103

Mezo103

reincarnatoplasty booked
I have an average face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and plukee
Honestly it depends on your proportions and if you are going to improve your face aswell. I am 5'7 and thinking about it aswell.

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Honestly it depends on your proportions and if you are going to improve your face aswell. I am 5'7 and thinking about it aswell.
My face is average and I will improve it too, but my height is a massive failo and is the hardest to change

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, plukee and Meister!
LL after you do all facial surgeries and softmaxxes if you’re still not happy with your slay rate.

Height is NOT gonna change shit with an average face unless you’re like 6’6”+

• JFL
Reactions: Meister!
My face is average and I will improve it too, but my height is a massive failo and is the hardest to change

As I am 5'7 myself I absolutely understand what you mean but trust me when I tell you focus on FACE first. Most of the time "average" people are average because one or more non-optimal features are holding them back. Fix them first and save up for leg lengthening.

That’s not true with. An average face with no changes going from 5 6 to near 6 foot…. No other surgery will make such a difference

it will make all the difference in the world.

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 19766 and 4 others
unless your face is deformed no surgery will improve you more at 5 6 then LL
the first thing every female notices when looking at you is that height b

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 19766 and 2 others
That’s not true with. An average face with no changes going from 5 6 to near 6 foot…. No other surgery will make such a difference

it will make all the difference in the world.
Unfortunately, true.

LL is indeed THE MOST SIGNIFICANT SURGERY of all them... Literally just adding 2 inches to your height... makes night and day. And for someone below 5'8, LL is literally a difference between a human male, and a disabled male.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 19766 and RoyaleWithCheese
Imagine doing all of that, for a 6'4" subhuman to come over and fuck your oneitis to wheelchair

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and UnaMogger
If you're 5'6"....then LL is a great call. Just don't go to a butcher in Turkey and don't get LON, irrespective of how cheap it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 19766 and RoyaleWithCheese
I believe the most you can safely lengthen the femur is 3”. You can do 2-3” in the tibias but you have to wait a year after. I agree that unless your face is literally deformed LL is the biggest gamechanger. Make sure you pick a reputable surgeon and use the internal nail method. Have read so many horror stories of butchers in Turkey and India preying on guys by offering the surgery for cheap but often the guys end up with severe problems.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
If you're 5'6"....then LL is a great call. Just don't go to a butcher in Turkey and don't get LON, irrespective of how cheap it is.
What does LON stand for?

What does LON stand for?
Length over nail. It’s one of the external methods. Involves a metal rod screwed into your leg from the outside. Cheaper than an internal nail, but much more painful and risky.

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke and Deleted member 19766
Length over nail. It’s one of the external methods. Involves a metal rod screwed into your leg from the outside. Cheaper than an internal nail, but much more painful and risky.
How is LON more risky than internal nails? Aren't there less scars for LON too?