ICXCLuvr
- Joined
- Oct 14, 2023
- Posts
- 22,377
- Reputation
- 31,893
Like a scale of 1-10 10 being certain you’ll die by suicide
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Idk like a 5Like a scale of 1-10 10 being certain you’ll die by suicide
Why
U cry sometimes or do ur head js hurt when ur sadfucking 9 bru
nah I’m just a depressed bitchU cry sometimes or do ur head js hurt when ur sad
I’ve been in mental lows many times these last 12 months but I’ll never let them determine my future. There’s too many things that I appreciate in life whether they’re small/insignificant or significantWhy
U cry sometimes or do ur head js hurt when ur sad
Like 50 percent ish. Not worth itLike a scale of 1-10 10 being certain you’ll die by suicide
probably a 9, maybe in like 4 or 5 years ill have killed myself alr. Ive been having suicidal thoughts since i was 7 so i wouldnt be surprised at all if im dead tomorrow or the day after. its just how life goesLike a scale of 1-10 10 being certain you’ll die by suicide
My mom said in pre k I told the teachers I wanted to kill myselfprobably a 9, maybe in like 4 or 5 years ill have killed myself alr. Ive been having suicidal thoughts since i was 7 so i wouldnt be surprised at all if im dead tomorrow or the day after. its just how life goes
7.2/10Like a scale of 1-10 10 being certain you’ll die by suicide
nah bro, I have a whole 13000 word thread about my mental health posted. I don't think I'll make it past 20My mom said in pre k I told the teachers I wanted to kill myself
It may be genetic atp
Ur life is terrible but so is mines and im deeply flawednah bro, I have a whole 13000 word thread about my mental health posted. I don't think I'll make it past 20![]()
yeah, everybody has shit going onUr life is terrible but so is mines and im deeply flawed
50-50. The gun goes it in my mouth or it doesn’t, simple as that.Like a scale of 1-10 10 being certain you’ll die by suicide
I’d do something before I go50-50. The gun goes it in my mouth or it doesn’t, simple as that.