How likely are you to die by suicide

ICXCLuvr

ICXCLuvr

‎
Joined
Oct 14, 2023
Posts
22,375
Reputation
31,889
Like a scale of 1-10 10 being certain you’ll die by suicide
 
  • +1
Reactions: Torycel, pexy, horseman and 4 others
0
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mansur, polarpop and ICR
3
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
fucking 9 bru
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mansur, ICR and ICXCLuvr
1
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mansur and ICR
0
 
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Mansur and ICR
More likely to go Cho suicide unlikely
 
Troll
IMG 9274
 
  • Woah
Reactions: horseman
10
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
Why

U cry sometimes or do ur head js hurt when ur sad
I’ve been in mental lows many times these last 12 months but I’ll never let them determine my future. There’s too many things that I appreciate in life whether they’re small/insignificant or significant
 
Like a scale of 1-10 10 being certain you’ll die by suicide
probably a 9, maybe in like 4 or 5 years ill have killed myself alr. Ive been having suicidal thoughts since i was 7 so i wouldnt be surprised at all if im dead tomorrow or the day after. its just how life goes
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
probably a 9, maybe in like 4 or 5 years ill have killed myself alr. Ive been having suicidal thoughts since i was 7 so i wouldnt be surprised at all if im dead tomorrow or the day after. its just how life goes
My mom said in pre k I told the teachers I wanted to kill myself

It may be genetic atp
 
My mom said in pre k I told the teachers I wanted to kill myself

It may be genetic atp
nah bro, I have a whole 13000 word thread about my mental health posted. I don't think I'll make it past 20 :ROFLMAO:
 

Similar threads

code80
Replies
23
Views
115
Halotestin-
Halotestin-
Z
Replies
11
Views
93
cursedbybones
cursedbybones
khhv nosecel
Replies
8
Views
50
khhv nosecel
khhv nosecel
TGUN.
Replies
36
Views
216
keubool
keubool
slaviccartfiend
Replies
0
Views
33
slaviccartfiend
slaviccartfiend

Users who are viewing this thread

  • pony
Back
Top