How long can I fight the reaper with these coping methods?

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Platinum
Just discovered I’m beging to thin on top of head not willing to take fin so instead I’m doing minoxidil am and pm. Using a hair growth serum that is a mix of natural oils, and taking all the supplements listed on the natural anti balding botb thread with all these methods can I at least keep the reaper away for a couple more years?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Thorsten, saiya_online, Deleted member 26633 and 1 other person
Using a hair growth serum that is a mix of natural oils
25b5317f-5da1-4401-8a0b-2d8ef577d406-jpeg.1644035

9 years later

24face99-f55c-460d-b145-5387a66e2782-png.1644037

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: saiya_online
25b5317f-5da1-4401-8a0b-2d8ef577d406-jpeg.1644035

10 years later he is still making videos about natural supplements and vegan healing herbs, but he wears a hat in all of them now :feelshah::feelskek:
If I could get 10more years I’d be happy

• JFL
Reactions: twilight
what supps are you taking?

Just discovered I’m beging to thin on top of head not willing to take fin so instead I’m doing minoxidil am and pm. Using a hair growth serum that is a mix of natural oils, and taking all the supplements listed on the natural anti balding botb thread with all these methods can I at least keep the reaper away for a couple more years?

At that point you could just start mewing, it would just be as effective.

what supps are you taking?
Look in the botb threads there’s one called emptying my anti balding folder I’m taking most of the supps from that thread or will when they get here

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
qxjhvzx21sg61.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Struggler03
Get on fin/dut ASAP , its better to take the 1% chance of your dick not working compared to the 0% chance when you are bald and get no bitches

Get on fin/dut ASAP , its better to take the 1% chance of your dick not working compared to the 0% chance when you are bald and get no bitches
meanwhile it’s building up in your body eating away at your manhood