How long does it take to get serious jawline gains from chewing mastic gum?

StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned
1 month? 2 months? weeks?

Implants now:feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
3-5 months, minimum.

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks
at least a year

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, mojopin and StudyHacks
3-5 months, minimum.
at least a year
How significant can the gains be for an average joe like me? Let's say I don't have the genetics for a great lower third (look at my pic, obviously I don't). Can they actually make my lower third optimal? Not the best, that's fine, but to be symmetrical with my face
Implants now:feelsree:
I've thought about that bro. The surgeon I'm going to have fix my recessed chin (sliding genioplasty) isn't the best with implants (I've seriously read horror stories about him doing jaw implants),

AND

even if the jaw implant surgery didn't go botched, you know it takes, on average, AT LEAST half a year for me to recover from all the bruises, cuts etc the surgery causes? That recovery period is brutal.

I've decided to have a sliding genioplasty done, because that's not nearly as hard on your face as a wrap around jaw implant is. And until then, I'm just going to be chewing hard (mastic gum) to hopefully get good jawline width and maybe even zygo definition

Last edited:
How significant can the gains be for an average joe like me? Let's say I don't have the genetics for a great lower third (look at my pic, obviously I don't). Can they actually make my lower third optimal? Not the best, that's fine, but to be symmetrical with my face

I've thought about that bro. The surgeon I'm going to have fix my recessed chin (sliding genioplasty) isn't the best with implants (I've seriously read horror stories about him doing jaw implants),

AND

even if the jaw implant surgery didn't go botched, you know it takes, on average, AT LEAST half a year for me to recover from all the bruises, cuts etc the surgery causes? That recovery period is brutal.

I've decided to have a sliding genioplasty done, because that's not nearly as hard on your face as a wrap around jaw implant is. And until then, I'm just going to be chewing hard (mastic gum) to hopefully get good jawline width and maybe even zygo definition
Are y trying to make your head more square cuz I think getting bigger masseters would be important in that sense

• +1
Are y trying to make your head more square cuz I think getting bigger masseters would be important in that sense
Yes. Look at my avi. It's one of my pics. My lower third is the same as it is in that pic. I want additional jawline width, along with, as a result, a squarer face (which is masculine --> women are attracted to it)

Possibly, as a side effect, even my zygos would improve since they're non-existant at this point. But doubt that

Wrinkles.....:feelsbadman:

hm

hm
Idk tbh depends on your genetics. I’m sure you can improve though but you may need surgery if you really want a strong lower third.

• +1
How significant can the gains be for an average joe like me?
Like with any muscle, depends how long you train it for.
Within a year or so you will have a much more, defined jaw.

• +1
Idk tbh depends on your genetics. I’m sure you can improve though but you may need surgery if you really want a strong lower third.
Hm.. shit. So I should just chew mastic gum religiously for 3-5 months and then assess my results?

You've told me earlier that chewing causes bloated face in some people. Would that be apparent in 3-5 months or like in a week or so, if it takes 3-5 months minimum to see results from chewing?
Like with any muscle, depends how long you train it for.
Within a year or so you will have a much more, defined jaw.
How do I prevent TMJ?

Hm.. shit. So I should just chew mastic gum religiously for 3-5 months and then assess my results?

You've told me earlier that chewing causes bloated face in some people. Would that be apparent in 3-5 months or like in a week or so, if it takes 3-5 months minimum to see results from chewing?

How do I prevent TMJ?
Don't train it too often, let it rest. I'm not too well versed on the TMJ issue

How do I prevent TMJ?
Go for it man you don’t have anything to lose by attempting it. Yea because some people have bad massetter insertions and it’ll give a bloated look if trained too much.

The surgeon I'm going to have fix my recessed chin (sliding genioplasty) isn't the best with implants (I've seriously read horror stories about him doing jaw implants),
Eppley? Shit fam.
Go for it man you don’t have anything to lose by attempting it. Yea because some people have bad massetter insertions and it’ll give a bloated look if trained too much.
How to tell if your insertion is good?

How do I prevent TMJ?
according to mike mew tongue chewing helps with that, also don't overdo it and if you notice jaw pain take some rest until the pain is completely gone.

What’s the tmj issue cuz I’m going to try faking gum as well

Every other day, starting with 1 piece / side, for one hour / side, upping the dose by 1 additional piece / side / week. Would this work?

Yea, bite
Shiit. It works. It's fully triangular. That's what it's supposed to be if you're blessed with good insertions, right? Then I'm gonna train the shit out of my masseters.

Post examples I have no idea what your on about
Just look up side view pictures of people clenching their jaws.
Shiit. It works. It's fully triangular. That's what it's supposed to be if you're blessed with good insertions, right? Then I'm gonna train the shit out of my masseters.
Take a pic clenching and post it.

How am I meant to know if my insertions are good though if I don’t know what good insertions are...

Could you name someone lol

Take a pic clenching and post it.
side pic or front?
So I was clenching my teeth together

Attachments

• 20190121_024437.jpg
    20190121_024437.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 214
  • 20190121_024454.jpg
    20190121_024454.jpg
    1,005 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
How am I meant to know if my insertions are good though if I don’t know what good insertions are...

Could you name someone lol
Pitt imo but I think his are a bit big. If you look at him from a side view of his jaw is clenched the shape almost looks triangular. The massetter muscle is big though and some people’s grow all around. Hard to explain.
EE0FD0E1 8C2B 4BD7 A526 77736660DD62
Some people’s grow throughout the whole muscle while others grow more along the ramus/jaw in an almost triangular shape.
side pic or front?
So I was clenching my teeth together
Can’t tell tbh

Pitt imo but I think his are a bit big. If you look at him from a side view of his jaw is clenched the shape almost looks triangular. The massetter muscle is big though and some people’s grow all around. Hard to explain. View attachment 14726Some people’s grow throughout the whole muscle while others grow more along the ramus/jaw in an almost triangular shape.

Can’t tell tbh
yeah was I doing it wrong? Aren't I supposed to clench my teeth together?

yeah was I doing it wrong? Aren't I supposed to clench my teeth together?
No, you are supposed to clench but I’m saying I can’t see any massetter definition.

No, you are supposed to clench but I’m saying I can’t see any massetter definition.
I know. What does that mean? My face isn't lean I know.

I know. What does that mean? My face isn't lean I know.
I mean when you’re clenching I can’t even see your massetters so they most likely aren’t hypertrophied much at all. You’re going to have to start chewing

I mean when you’re clenching I can’t even see your massetters so they most likely aren’t hypertrophied much at all. You’re going to have to start chewing
Oh yeah makes perfect sense. How fast would I be able to assess if chewing makes me bloated or not?

I know it takes 3-5 months to see results BUT what about this ^

so yall are saying that in average it will take months.

1 month? 2 months? weeks?
half a year MINIMUM. more like 5 years srs

Yes. Look at my avi. It's one of my pics. My lower third is the same as it is in that pic. I want additional jawline width, along with, as a result, a squarer face (which is masculine --> women are attracted to it)

Possibly, as a side effect, even my zygos would improve since they're non-existant at this point. But doubt that
you have a very vertically grown face and would benefit from proper tongue posture

How do I prevent TMJ?
dont chew excessively also keep your tongue on the palate at rest counteracts tmj

taking the chew pill I see

insertions matter some. bradd Pitt has good insertions. bad insertions cant go as big as good. but regardless you will still look good with bigger jaw muscles as a man. mewing improves angle of jaw and actually I think it some how moves your muscles around to improve insertions? because I used to chew before I got my upswing and it looked bloated as hell and now with better angle my jaw muscles seem to be just like or at least close to bradd Pitts kinda size and even Dr Mike mews.

this is all low iq autistic thinking on my part but take it and use it I guess. chew like your working out and and take 2 day breaks.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
I just ordered some mastic gum, for how long at a time and how often should you chew?

i ordered like 300 pieces Falim gum from amazon suggested by @AstroSky , it gonna took sometime to reach my area

jfl at "a year"

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
just start doing it and you'll see noticeable improvement in months

the masseter IS an actual muscle too so make sure your nutrition is up to par if you want to see real gains

when starting off the muscles around your jaw should be burning from pain after a chewing session

• +1
just start doing it and you'll see noticeable improvement in months

the masseter IS an actual muscle too so make sure your nutrition is up to par if you want to see real gains

when starting off the muscles around your jaw should be burning from pain after a chewing session
ok ty

i ordered like 300 pieces Falim gum from amazon suggested by @AstroSky , it gonna took sometime to reach my area
bought that too now lol

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun
It took me 3 years for my right side to become very strong, didn’t bither with left side, I have strong ramus on both sides anyway so it was kinda pointless