How long does it take until weight loss changes are noticeabl?

D

Deleted member 33570

Iron
Been cutting for 4 months now and I went from lard fat fuck @ 220lbs to still a fatass but don’t look hideous in clothes @ 192lbs. I still don’t see any definition and my body looks soft as fuck. How long until you see noticeable changes to your body?

Each 5 percent reduction in body fat will lead to a subtle difference. However, once you reach below 20 percent, the changes become significantly more noticeable with every 2 percent decrease in body fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, becomingnearperfect and untouchable_coper
OP, depends on your height and your body fat. If you are significantly over 20%, the changes will be small and incremental because you have so much fat on you. As you approach 20% the changes should be more noticeable.

• +1
Reactions: Zobox, becomingnearperfect and untouchable_coper
Been cutting for 4 months now and I went from lard fat fuck @ 220lbs to still a fatass but don’t look hideous in clothes @ 192lbs. I still don’t see any definition and my body looks soft as fuck. How long until you see noticeable changes to your body?
congrats on the changes but keep going, try to get to 12% bf if you can

Each 5 percent reduction in body fat will lead to a subtle difference. However, once you reach below 20 percent, the changes become significantly more noticeable with every 2 percent decrease in body fat.
OP, depends on your height and your body fat. If you are significantly over 20%, the changes will be small and incremental because you have so much fat on you. As you approach 20% the changes should be more noticeable.
That makes so much sense. I was wondering why I kept looking leaner way faster

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and ElBastardo
28lbs in 4 months ? Are you kidding me ?

That's nothing when you're obese.

You still have a long way to go and your work ethic is piss poor.

That’s like 1.75lbs/week. I thought you should lose between 1-2lbs a week and anything more than that is bad?

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
It takes one month to see changes. In 3 months you should be a different person.

how does that help anyway? go slow i lost 65 pounds in 5 months it wasnt worth the muscle loss

That’s like 1.75lbs/week. I thought you should lose between 1-2lbs a week and anything more than that is bad?
That's not bad at all. I started out at 250lbs, and I was losing about that a week too. 1-2 lbs per week is what you're SUPPOSED to lose. Losing more weight quicker isn't really losing fat. You're losing water weight, glycol, and muscle if you push it too fast. If you want to lose fat while keeping your muscle (which you should do) then lose it slowly. Keep it up.