How long does it take White People to realize they are becoming a minority in their own nations?

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
White People are the dumbest creatures

Whites are the only animal on the planet to not understand the purpose of life

Reproduction

Continuation of your race, your genes, your lineage

How pathetic, how easy they are to manipulate

Soon we will be bred out of existence, only the Elites will be racially pure with an entire population of mutt cattle to rule over

It will be like the Soviet Union, where the best Russians were killed, only leaving the weak and stupid alive to perform slave labor, except on a Global Scale

Hope everybody likes Chinese slavery, thats what it will be like everywhere, go make Nike shoes for 3 cents an hour

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, getra, Lux and 19 others
white people are fucking retarded, they wont do shit bitch

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lorsss and BigJimsWornOutTires
Glad i'm white.
Yuyevon

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lux, Fear, Beetlejuice and 8 others
50 or so years

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
will never notice and will never do anything about it

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
  • JFL
Reactions: getra, Growth Plate, SendMePicsToRate and 2 others
Blame the women, they don't want children with sub Chad men and want to pursue a career and play with their cats instead.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11675, Beetlejuice, Julian and 3 others
Whites have been dumbed down into having the same iq as them so they don't even care

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, SendMePicsToRate, Fear and 2 others
i am 6'3 white chad, i will be the breeding bvll, i will create mixed breeds with black, asian, arab women
this but unironically and im 6'4

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4019
They won't do shit because muh yolocaust

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
nah if things keep going the way theyre going and we get antichrist transhumanist space imperium or whatever everyone will just genetically engineer themselves to be giant spaca marine versions of dolph lundgren or whatever

were not going to go back to mystery meat brown people running shit, its either whites come back or we get sino-jewish elite managing brown hordes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632
nah if things keep going the way theyre going and we get antichrist transhumanist space imperium or whatever everyone will just genetically engineer themselves to be giant spaca marine versions of dolph lundgren or whatever

were not going to go back to mystery meat brown people running shit, its either whites come back or we get sino-jewish elite managing brown hordes
Yes I have already said this

Ethnics cope they will be in power

Cope, either Whites or Jews will be in charge, this is how it always worked and will continue to work

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, SendMePicsToRate, HowAmIAlive123 and 2 others
Yes I have already said this

Ethnics cope they will be in power

Cope, either Whites or Jews will be in charge, this is how it always worked and will continue to work
jews have to be in charge to bring in the antichrist

we just have to weather it and try not to be too corrupted by zog imo

worrying too much about this shit will drive you insane

I wanna live to see it and laugh

we dont want to have children due the nowadays lifestyle and countries, my great great grandfather came from Ireland to west virginia and made 8 children, my momma just made 2, maybe im not gonna her children due we are another generation, however I dont want my own race extinct

Every school I've gone to was above 60% hispanic

we dont want to have children due the nowadays lifestyle and countries, my great great grandfather came from Ireland to west virginia and made 8 children, my momma just made 2, maybe im not gonna her children due we are another generation, however I dont want my own race extinct
Too late, our women dont want to get married they want to have abortions and onlyfanns/nightclub maxx

Only low IQ ethnics are too stupid to remember the Jew propaganda not to breed

• +1
Reactions: CANI, johncruz12345 and HowAmIAlive123
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Too late, our women dont want to get married they want to have abortions and onlyfanns/nightclub maxx

Only low IQ ethnics are too stupid to remember the Jew propaganda not to breed
kinda truth however real life is not like that, my momma is norwegian but I live in mexico since I was a kid with my momma and twin sister

White People are the dumbest creatures

Whites are the only animal on the planet to not understand the purpose of life

Reproduction

Continuation of your race, your genes, your lineage

How pathetic, how easy they are to manipulate

Soon we will be bred out of existence, only the Elites will be racially pure with an entire population of mutt cattle to rule over

It will be like the Soviet Union, where the best Russians were killed, only leaving the weak and stupid alive to perform slave labor, except on a Global Scale

Hope everybody likes Chinese slavery, thats what it will be like everywhere, go make Nike shoes for 3 cents an hour
4ecb7daa0bee7f515a4a30fd5b45958ffc64feae.jpg

Listen here you Defeatist Incel, I'll have you know I'm not givin' up.
As Long As I'm Breathing the "people" behind The Great Replacement will pay for what they've Done.
I'm not gonna LDAR , After I Impregnate an Ethnic Girl I'm gonna take care of Business.
Even if all white people don't wake up, even a Minority would be Enough.

i am 6'3 white chad, i will be the breeding bvll, i will create mixed breeds with black, asian, arab women
You are smart
May your female descend look like this :
IMG 20210311 230915

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member 4019
Why should I care about the demography of my country when I am a wageslave incel JFL.

Imagine having your priorities so fucked up thinking you need to care about 'your country' when you have shit life quality yourself. Cuck

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, IncelsBraincels and Deleted member 2597
white people are fucking retarded, they wont do shit bitch
90+% of all humans being are fucking regarded.

OP doesn't seem to understand that this isn't an accident. Nor does he seem to understand that white people won't actually go extinct.

Only the white lower and middle classes will.

The white ruling classes are planning on replacing us all with robots. They will use ethnics as a weapon to get rid of democracy, and then once automation has made them useless they will also dispose of them as well.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
white people vote for parties that accept mass-migration from third world to import cheap labour.

white people want to be replaced and are getting what they want

90+% of all humans being are fucking regarded.

OP doesn't seem to understand that this isn't an accident. Nor does he seem to understand that white people won't actually go extinct.

Only the white lower and middle classes will.

The white ruling classes are planning on replacing us all with robots. They will use ethnics as a weapon to get rid of democracy, and then once automation has made them useless they will also dispose of them as well.
Aren't you black?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12828

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot