How long does Jaw Surgery / Bimax keep you from working out?

Schery6

Schery6

Softmaxxed Incel
I've seen at around 2 weeks the swelling goes away and you stop looking like a chipmunk, but how long would bimax / double jaw surgery keep you out of gymcelling? Would it be ok to go against doctors orders and gymcel anyways, assuming you don't drop the weights on your face like a retard?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
You will need to wait for 3 months to get back to gym. 99% of gains will be gone.

I've seen at around 2 weeks the swelling goes away and you stop looking like a chipmunk, but how long would bimax / double jaw surgery keep you out of gymcelling? Would it be ok to go against doctors orders and gymcel anyways, assuming you don't drop the weights on your face like a retard?

4 weeks for mild cardio

6 weeks to begin introducing resistance training

by this period of time you will of lost ALOT of weight in post surgical stress so you will have to lift light weights for a while.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and fuckedupmanlet
4 weeks for mild cardio

6 weeks to begin introducing resistance training

by this period of time you will of lost ALOT of weight in post surgical stress so you will have to lift light weights for a while.
So you can go back to work like in 2 weeks or something?

• +1
No, you will be swollen and have slurred speech.
I see. what is the recommended time? I will be a web developer in a couple months . that job is paying anything related to looksmaxing

• +1
I see. what is the recommended time? I will be a web developer in a couple months . that job is paying anything related to looksmaxing

If you can work from home that would be best. Its going to be tough getting through interviews, trust me employers will judge on your swollen face and overall slurred speech.

It takes roughly 2 months before you are somewhat presentable in a corporate environment if you are going into the office. Also factor in the major weightloss you will have and need to regain the weight. excercise only really starts from week 4+

If you can work from home that would be best. Its going to be tough getting through interviews, trust me employers will judge on your swollen face and overall slurred speech.

It takes roughly 2 months before you are somewhat presentable in a corporate environment if you are going into the office. Also factor in the major weightloss you will have and need to regain the weight. excercise only really starts from week 4+
I see. I will work from home , always. I was wondering what would happen if I get a surgery after getting the job(only choice tbh) thanks for the info

• +1
The big problem is the cardiac component of weight treining, your heart rate and blood pressure goes up and it fucks up your healing process so you risk a lot by doing it against the docs reccomendation