How long does one tube of retin-A last?

Mongrelcel

Mongrelcel

Banned
How many 0.025% tubes do I need to get? Before I move onto 0.05?

3 months max if you use a pea sized amount. I don’t count how long it lasts anymore as I have lots in supply. Sometimes I use a little more. I’ve never used 0.025% because I started out with 0.05.

When I started out I would wash face/cleanse then moisturize first, wait 10 minutes then apply tret and wait 10 minutes then moisturize again every 3 days for the first 10 days of use. I then went on to applying it before I moisturized every 3 days for 10 days of use. After that I saw my skin was not sensitive anymore and no more slight peeling on my nose and cheekbones I started using it daily and would moisturize afterwards.

This goes without saying, everyone is different and there are many ways to start out, I’m not saying what I did was gold standard but I found it worked for me.

What is your skin type? One tube should be enough I recon as a blind guess. I personally if your skin is normal to a little oily move straight on to 0.05

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Using 0.05%
Surprisingly the 1 tubes lasted a little over a year now.. However I do apply it every 2-3 days

Depending on the size of the tube. A 30g tube lasts 2-3 months.

My doctor gave me one 30g 0.025% tube and after that it was all 0.05%.

Buy it from India is dirt cheap good quality and like you can be flagrant with it. I was putting it all over my body.

Using 0.05%
Surprisingly the 1 tubes lasted a little over a year now.. However I do apply it every 2-3 days
You like the results you are getting with this E2-3D schedule? Would certainly be more cost effective that way