How long does the rhinoplasty process take

Zherko

Zherko

Gold
From consultation to getting it fully healed? I haven’t even begun consultations yet but i would ideally want it done and fully healed within 2 months, is this possible?

• +1
Reactions: murdah
According to funky flamingo that shit aint healing til gta6 comes out

• JFL
Reactions: 50konsurgeryat35, murdah, coispet and 2 others
It takes several months to "fully" heal and shrink down but by 2 months it should be good enough to not be noticeable anymore

• +1
It takes a year for final results, but it's like 80-90% there by 2 months. I had a revision with rib graft, which is the slowest healing rhino. I'm also 40. And it was pretty much normal by 2-3 months. When I say normal, I mean normal looking. My nose nip is still stiff, but it might be like that forever. My consultation was 3 days before my surgery.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, murdah and Zherko
It takes a year for final results, but it's like 80-90% there by 2 months. I had a revision with rib graft, which is the slowest healing rhino. I'm also 40. And it was pretty much normal by 2-3 months. When I say normal, I mean normal looking. My nose nip is still stiff, but it might be like that forever. My consultation was 3 days before my surgery.
Consultation was that close apart from the operation? Was it in the US? Im barely getting any responses from surgeons overseas

• +1
Consultation was that close apart from the operation? Was it in the US? Im barely getting any responses from surgeons overseas
Turkey

• +1
I think soylu is good for maintaining a masculine already good nose snd making it better but i haven’t seen him transform a shit nose from the front

I dont care for the side tbh, most surgeons can do that

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
I think soylu is good for maintaining a masculine already good nose snd making it better but i haven’t seen him transform a shit nose from the front

I dont care for the side tbh, most surgeons can do that
This, most male noses will look fine with a bump, high nose bridge even with a bump mogs a lower bridge that's straight. Most dudes need alarplasty or tip reduction, which unfortunately is harder to pull off