How long does the rhinoplasty process take

Zherko

Zherko

Gold
From consultation to getting it fully healed? I haven’t even begun consultations yet but i would ideally want it done and fully healed within 2 months, is this possible?

• +1
Reactions: murdah
According to funky flamingo that shit aint healing til gta6 comes out

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, 50konsurgeryat35, murdah and 3 others
It takes several months to "fully" heal and shrink down but by 2 months it should be good enough to not be noticeable anymore

• +1
It takes a year for final results, but it's like 80-90% there by 2 months. I had a revision with rib graft, which is the slowest healing rhino. I'm also 40. And it was pretty much normal by 2-3 months. When I say normal, I mean normal looking. My nose nip is still stiff, but it might be like that forever. My consultation was 3 days before my surgery.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, murdah and Zherko
It takes a year for final results, but it's like 80-90% there by 2 months. I had a revision with rib graft, which is the slowest healing rhino. I'm also 40. And it was pretty much normal by 2-3 months. When I say normal, I mean normal looking. My nose nip is still stiff, but it might be like that forever. My consultation was 3 days before my surgery.
Consultation was that close apart from the operation? Was it in the US? Im barely getting any responses from surgeons overseas

• +1
I think soylu is good for maintaining a masculine already good nose snd making it better but i haven’t seen him transform a shit nose from the front

I dont care for the side tbh, most surgeons can do that

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
I think soylu is good for maintaining a masculine already good nose snd making it better but i haven’t seen him transform a shit nose from the front

I dont care for the side tbh, most surgeons can do that
This, most male noses will look fine with a bump, high nose bridge even with a bump mogs a lower bridge that's straight. Most dudes need alarplasty or tip reduction, which unfortunately is harder to pull off

• +1
Reactions: 50konsurgeryat35
This, most male noses will look fine with a bump, high nose bridge even with a bump mogs a lower bridge that's straight. Most dudes need alarplasty or tip reduction, which unfortunately is harder to pull off
100% dude. Who are your top pics? It can be hard to tell because the table pics don’t mean anything. My table pic was great then nose became slightly crooked, the tip blew up and the nostril width became asymmetrical. I need a revision now and hes offering it for just OR cost

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
100% dude. Who are your top pics? It can be hard to tell because the table pics don’t mean anything. My table pic was great then nose became slightly crooked, the tip blew up and the nostril width became asymmetrical. I need a revision now and hes offering it for just OR cost
Richard Reish does decent

I had surgery with ahmet alp in turkey, transformed my nose from a middle eastern ogre unsymmetrical nose to a work of art. im alrdy post 6 weeks and my nose looks normal, nobody even noticed i did anything i just look better.

• +1
Reactions: Zherko