How Long Is Your Mandible?

How long is your jaw in cm(both ramus and main body combined)?

• Total voters
Is ramus measured from the middle of the ear?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Are u sure? Does it make sense? I always thought ramus ends where earlobe locates.
I'm sure, because look at the anatomy of the mandible. Your Ramus is the long vertical bone that ends in between your ear.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 3202 and HighIQcel
Fuck, I measured and it's 14 cm

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3202

Lol 11cm,but i jaw mog everyone here

• Woah
Reactions: john2

Lol 11cm,but i jaw mog everyone here

You were supposed to measure your ramus length too and add it to the jaw body measurement. Tbh you're jaw is wonderfully long.
Congratulations, you mog me, are you happy now?

Just the jaw body is 14cms?
If his jaw body s 14 cm alone, then he is a giga Chad . But if 14 cm is the jaw body length + ramus length, then it is beyond over.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
IMG 20200205 070514

You were supposed to measure your ramus length too and add it to the jaw body measurement. Tbh you're jaw is wonderfully long.

If his jaw body s 14 cm alone, then he is a giga Chad . But if 14 cm is the jaw body length + ramus length, then it is beyond over.
No, it's altogether. Honestly, idk how it could be 14 cm alone. I guess it matches my skull and I ain't skullcel. Or am I wrong?
Congratulations, you mog me, are you happy now?

Just the jaw body is 14cms?
No way

Last edited:
View attachment 256729

No, it's altogether. Honestly, idk how it could be 14 cm alone. I guess it matches my skull and I ain't skullcel. Or am I wrong?

No way
Sorry, but i'll have to assume that you are a skullcel. It's the most brutal pill to swallow, because there is pretty much nothing to increase the size of it. How tall are you?

• +1
Sorry, but i'll have to assume that you are a skullcel. It's the most brutal pill to swallow, because there is pretty much nothing to increase the size of it. How tall are you?

Fuck 16cm, guess i need that jaw surgery.

Height is good but your measurements make you a lower thirdcel and pressumably skullcel. I'm not gonna say it's over since everything else is fine, but I hope you soon do something about it if it is hampering your success bro.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and HighIQcel
I don't think anyone has posted this before.

But this is what I'm talking about -

a-Mandibular-length-measurement-b-Mandibular-width-measurement.png

Forget about the other measurements for now ITT.

Measure A only. The Part A consists of only the ramus and the main mandibular body, i.e., the 'jawline'.

Chin projection is not to be included!

Normal sized mandible should have a length within or above 17.22-19.33 cm in males and 16.44-18.67 cm in females.

If you have a combined length anything below 17.22, it's just over for you.
Save up for Jaw Surgery or else go and tie your rope.

... ... ... ... ... ...
How do you measure the mandible by itself?

bump

• +1
It's not just length, it's proportions...
you can have a 17cm model and a 17cm incel

It's not just length, it's proportions...
you can have a 17cm model and a 17cm incel
But when did i ever say it's measurements alone that matter?

Either way a good size is important too.

• +1
Voted god tier cause it sounds good I have decent mandible anyway don't know measurement but

exactly 20 cm... but my shits asymmetric :LOL:🔫

Ramus: 5 cm
Body: 9 cm

So 14 cm in total.

How subhuman is 10.2cm mandible?

At that point you're deformed.

Or you're either a terramanlet.

What a nigger...
Im 6ft and I have a decent skull size but my jaw (without ramus) is 10.2cm, in total 17cm

18.2 cm at 5’11

19-20. Prolly measured it wrong.

Im 6ft and I have a decent skull size but my jaw (without ramus) is 10.2cm, in total 17cm
Ah... my bad, i thought your entire jaw and ramus combined were 10.2 cm, lul.

No, it is good, you are safe.

should i measure before or after shooting at my face
Yes you should, supreme bluecel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 5892
Do you measure the jawline from side profile (2D), do you put it angled along your chin or do you use a fucking tape measure :ogre:
Unclear

• +1
21cm

• Woah
Do you measure the jawline from side profile (2D), do you put it angled along your chin or do you use a fucking tape measure :ogre:
Unclear
From the side profile (2D).

I assume you'd 2x the measurement of the Madibular Body since you're only measuring on one side right?

Not The Ramus.

I assume you'd 2x the measurement of the Madibular Body since you're only measuring on one side right?

Not The Ramus.
No, I didn't 2x the measurement of the mandibular body and nobody else is supposed to do that and vote in the poll. Just measure one side.

• +1
Reactions: Korea
No, I didn't 2x the measurement of the mandibular body and nobody else is supposed to do that and vote in the poll. Just measure one side.
Ah ok, I didn't vote yet though.

Just be sure not get this confused with the true size of your madible, which would be the measurement 2x.

Mine is 19cm

• +1
Reactions: john2
Why the fuck does jaw surgery only move the jaw in millimeters if the jaw is cm's long then? Am I missing something?

Why the fuck does jaw surgery only move the jaw in millimeters if the jaw is cm's long then? Am I missing something?
Because most people only need a few millimeters of mandibular forward growth to ascend… duh.

I don't think anyone has posted this before.

But this is what I'm talking about -

a-Mandibular-length-measurement-b-Mandibular-width-measurement.png

Forget about the other measurements for now ITT.

Measure A only. The Part A consists of only the ramus and the main mandibular body, i.e., the 'jawline'.

Chin projection is not to be included!

Normal sized mandible should have a length within or above 17.22-19.33 cm in males and 16.44-18.67 cm in females.

If you have a combined length anything below 17.22, it's just over for you.
Save up for Jaw Surgery or else go and tie your rope.

... ... ... ... ... ...
12.2cm mandible body. 6.5-7cm ramus

This Study measured nigerians, no offence, but there's been larger studies conducted where the averages was 13cm,

• Woah