How Long Is Your Mandible?

How long is your jaw in cm(both ramus and main body combined)?

• Total voters
john2

john2

Gyneolatry Fiend
I don't think anyone has posted this before.

But this is what I'm talking about -

a-Mandibular-length-measurement-b-Mandibular-width-measurement.png

Forget about the other measurements for now ITT.

Measure A only. The Part A consists of only the ramus and the main mandibular body, i.e., the 'jawline'.

Chin projection is not to be included!

Normal sized mandible should have a length within or above 17.22-19.33 cm in males and 16.44-18.67 cm in females.

If you have a combined length anything below 17.22, it's just over for you.
Save up for Jaw Surgery or else go and tie your rope.

... ... ... ... ... ...

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Chintuck22, Deleted member 2658 and 7 others
I don't think anyone has posted this before.

But this is what I'm talking about -

a-Mandibular-length-measurement-b-Mandibular-width-measurement.png

Forget about the other measurements for now ITT.

Measure A only. The Part A consists of only the ramus and the main mandibular body, i.e., the 'jawline'.

Chin projection is not to be included!

Normal sized mandible should have a length within or above 17.22-19.33 cm in males and 16.44-18.67 cm in females.

If you have a combined length anything below 17.22, it's just over for you.
Save up for Jaw Surgery or else go and tie your rope.

... ... ... ... ... ...
Wow
What's yours bro
I noticed measurements may vary because of overall bone/skull size

You may appear to have a long strong jawline but the bone in itself may be small

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Chintuck22, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
Wow
What's yours bro
I noticed measurements may vary because of overall bone/skull size

You may appear to have a long strong jawline but the bone in itself may be small
Mines slightly more than 18, but I just round it down to 18 cm.
Ramus length = 7.6 cm.
Jaw length = 10.7 cm.

I can't cope with not being 20 cm +.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22, I'mme and Kingkellz
How am I gonna measure it ? :think:

Mine is like 13cm or i dont measure it right, wtf ***only jaw length

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski, Slayerino and je3oe
How am I gonna measure it ? :think:
Take a ruler and measure it from the starting and end points of your mandible. You should have two measurements, the ramus's one and the jaw's one, add them and it should be ideally above 17.22 cm.
What part did you measure? both or just the mandibular body (jaw)?
13 cm is extremely good if it is just you mandibular body alone.
But 13 cm as a combined length of your entire body is below subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
this, I have a bigger jaw than most of my friends and its nowhere near 17 cm or i am not measuring right. Wth is this? if I measure until that part of the ear ita around 16 I think? but ramus isnt supposed to be the visible part?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Over, retard, middayshowers and 3 others
Don't hope for accurate measurements by anyone here.

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie, Be_ConfidentBro, TheDragon and 19 others
this, I have a bigger jaw than most of my friends and its nowhere near 17 cm or i am not measuring right. Wth is this?
It's like I mentioned earlier

It's proportions
Someone with shit recessed jaw but an overall big skull and mandible bone will get more than 20cm but it doesn't mean shit because in proportion to him it might still be recessed and look like shit

Note we aren't taking gonial angle into factor in this measurement

• +1
Reactions: litaz, yonmaxxed, Chintuck22 and 5 others
O'Pry doesnt seems to have a good Jaw lenght so idk if is important...

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, yonmaxxed, Slob and 2 others
Don't hope for accurate measurements by anyone here.
Lol why elab? Is it because don't want to display their subhumanity?
I saw in a video where this youtuber 'Facehacking Maxilla' compared an incel's terrible jaw with Sean O'Pry's Jaw.

I reckon O'Pry has a Jaw length of 18 cm at least, considering he's 185 cm tall. Otherwise, he'd just appear as a skullcel.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Lol why elab? Is it because don't want to display their subhumanity?
They're incapable of taking a proper measurement, especially this one that isn't just measured by sticking the ruler next to your jawline, soft tissue can add a lot of deviation from the actual measurement which is done by cephalometry on an X-Ray scan.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, randomvanish, Over and 2 others
They're incapable of taking a proper measurement, especially this one that isn't just measured by sticking the ruler next to your jawline, soft tissue can add a lot of deviation from the actual measurement which is done by cephalometry on an X-Ray scan.

Alpha

It's like I mentioned earlier

It's proportions
Someone with shit recessed jaw but an overall big skull and mandible bone will get more than 20cm but it doesn't mean shit because in proportion to him it might still be recessed and look like shit

Note we aren't taking gonial angle into factor in this measurement
I agree that harmony and proportions are important.

But having size is a chad trait. You can't be a sub 15" skulled human with model tier harmony. No matter how good your ratios and proportions are you'll still be seen as a malnourished, underdeveloped creep.

The thing is that a smaller jaw length is correlated to a smaller skull.
A longer jaw is correlated to good forward growth and a larger skull.

And I hope you know that the skull size pill is one of the most brutal pills in the history blackpills. Because Skull size cannot be altered after developmental years.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 3202 and Kingkellz

But having size is a chad trait. You can't be a sub 15" skulled human with model tier harmony. No matter how good your ratios and proportions are you'll still be seen as a malnourished, underdeveloped creep.

And I hope you know that the skull size pill is one of the most brutal pills in the history blackpills. Because Skull size cannot be altered after developmental years.
Yes it's both. Size in combo with harmony and proportions.

I think excessive abuse of HGH or steroids can increase skull size... i could be wrong

• +1

I think excessive abuse of HGH or steroids can increase skull size... i could be wrong
HGH works at any age. But certain things cannot be even altered after 18 with HGH, like skull size and bone structure. But HGH will benefit you in other areas of your life.
Steroids are pretty much effective in muscle growth mostly. Idk much about steroids.

• +1
20.32 cm, facial hair definitely helps make it seem longer ngl.

HGH works at any age. But certain things cannot be even altered after 18 with HGH, like skull size and bone structure. But HGH will benefit you in other areas of your life.
Steroids are pretty much effective in muscle growth mostly. Idk much about steroids.

It's impossible to measure accurately with a home ruler.

All I know is that mine is probably a bit below average. The rest of my skull is between medium or slightly above, but chin projection is my biggest weak point.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member 470
this, I have a bigger jaw than most of my friends and its nowhere near 17 cm or i am not measuring right. Wth is this? if I measure until that part of the ear ita around 16 I think? but ramus isnt supposed to be the visible part?
Then you just have a non aesthetic jaw or you have a small skull. Even if you elongate your jaw, it won't suit you harmonically, i guess.

I'm including the ramus too because, the ramus is still part of the mandible.

The minimum length of your main mandibular body(jaw) should be at least 10 cm.

• +1
Then you just have a non aesthetic jaw or you have a small skull. Even if you elongate your jaw, it won't suit you harmonically, i guess.

I'm including the ramus too because, the ramus is still part of the mandible.

The minimum length of your main mandibular body(jaw) should be at least 10 cm.
Yes the jaw (from gonion to chin) is around 10 but where the fuck are the other 7? how can a ramus be almost as tall as the lower jaw itself? do you measure non visible ramus too or what?

• +1
Reactions: Over and zeno
It's impossible to measure accurately with a home ruler.

All I know is that mine is probably a bit below average. The rest of my skull is between medium or slightly above, but chin projection is my biggest weak point.
This may sound very autistic of me.

But I used a G (hardware tool) clamp. like this one tbh -

I tightened it and fixated it along my jaw. Then I recorded that with a ruler.

Yes the jaw (from gonion to chin) is around 10 but where the fuck are the other 7? how can a ramus be almost as tall as the lower jaw itself? do you measure non visible ramus too or what?
Not visible, but measure the entire ramus. It starts near the middle of your ear, you can feel it with your fingers. It's supposed to be right below your cheekbone.

Also don't include your chin projection.

Attachments

• 1580351349845.png
    1580351349845.png
    25.6 KB · Views: 110
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Chintuck22
19cm tbh

• Woah
Reactions: john2
do you really think girls are going to reject someone because their ramus isn't long enough :lul:

i swear people on this forum never go outside

uh oh i just gave gandy a short ramus. he needs to rope asap now tbh
View attachment 248721
Yes they will. Women are more blackpilled than men, They just don't know it consciously.

I do go outside. I prefer not to though, too high inhib and ugly. No one wants to see my face.

Also, you didn't give Gandy a shorter ramus, rather you made his ramus longer and his jawline shorter jfl.

Know your terminology.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, randomvanish and Chintuck22
Kek at this thread. The chin is part of the mandible. With that being said, I gotta agree with @Zyros . I also have 10 cm mandible lenght, my ramus from end of ear to gonion is like 4,5 cm. So I don't know how the foock the average man has 17 cm. But I've always thought to have an above average jaw lenght if I compared it to the others. My problem is chin recession , it's a cm or so behind my lips, once I fix it I shall become a superior human being.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Over and Patient A
Kek at this thread. The chin is part of the mandible. With that being said, I gotta agree with @Zyros . I also have 10 cm mandible lenght, my ramus from end of ear to gonion is like 4,5 cm. So I don't know how the foock the average man has 17 cm. But I've always thought to have an above average jaw lenght if I compared it to the others. My problem is chin recession , it's a cm or so behind my lips, once I fix it I shall become a superior human being.
I know, but I'm talking about the soft tissue and fat of the chin that is supposed to be excluded.

With chin projection, my total mandibular length is like 18.5 cm to 19 cm, i guess. But you make a point, because the chin and jaw emerge irl and there's no special and noticeable distinction between the two.

I literally googled it up and a study said that 17-19 cm is the average mandibular length. I was expecting people to have more length on this forum, because I thought the study was a coping bluepill, but damn ... it turned out otherwise.

• +1
Too long tbqh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
I know, but I'm talking about the soft tissue and fat of the chin that is supposed to be excluded.

With chin projection, my total mandibular length is like 18.5 cm to 19 cm, i guess. But you make a point, because the chin and jaw emerge irl and there's no special and noticeable distinction between the two.

I literally googled it up and a study said that 17-19 cm is the average mandibular length. I was expecting people to have more length on this forum, because I thought the study was a coping bluepill, but damn ... it turned out otherwise.
No way that's average. I've always analyzed others' jaws like an autistic PSL faggot and even a Chad I knew didn't have a Crisick tier mandible.

• +1
Reactions: Over
No way that's average. I've always analyzed others' jaws like an autistic PSL faggot and even a Chad I knew didn't have a Crisick tier mandible.
It is average. And that means the other autistic PSL faggots and the 'chads' you're talking about are small skulled subhumans.

• +1
It is average. And that means the other autistic PSL faggots and the 'chads' you're talking about are small skulled subhumans.
LOL, that reminds of an anectode. First of all, he is 6'4 and I remember once one of his friends gave him his cap and it was too small. Then he said that it's no surprise as his head is a 'melon'.

LOL, that reminds of an anectode. First of all, he is 6'4 and I remember once one of his friends gave him his cap and it was too small. Then he said that it's no surprise as his head is a 'melon'.
Then his total mandibular length is definitely above 18 cm.

Because mine is 18.2 cm at only 6ft 1.

• +1
Then his total mandibular length is definitely above 18 cm.

Because mine is 18.2 cm at only 6ft 1.
I think you have discovered a new dick-measuring contest between men: Who has the longest mandible?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over and Slayerino
I think you have discovered a new dick-measuring contest between men: Who has the longest mandible?
No lol, i'm talking about how important size and proportionality are for aesthetics. Size is very necessary.

• +1
No lol, i'm talking about how important size and proportionality are for aesthetics. Size is very necessary.
It is. Look at Cavill, dude's mandible seems endless.

This shit makes no sense

19cm tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and john2
I measured mine and it's 18.75cms, but ruined my shit chin height, narrow bigonials and high-set gonion.

• +1
Reactions: john2
@john2 retarded thread tbh, doesn’t mean anything, just random numbers.

good try tho
MY MANDIBLE LENGTH IS 6’2”

PIC BELOW U MIRIN?
A89E4085 F07A 4388 9E39 166AE2A59FF4

ALPHA MALE DARK TRIAD BAD BOY VS GAY VIRGIN INCEL, I BIT HIS HEAD OFF AFTER THIS PIC JFL TBH​

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, HighIQcel and 5'8manlet
Doenst make sense, he have a better maxilla but i mogs him in mandible lenght.
Wait, that's what a forward grown maxilla looks like? I have almost the same maxillary projection as him, just no undereye support (I think, it's honestly hard to tell).

So, around 17 (with my hands).
And you know what.
Never stopped fucking good ass for 30 years.

Cope with your jawline guys.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel