How long should I take erda

Ivan3

Ivan3

hopemaxxing
Joined
Dec 31, 2025
Posts
473
Reputation
226
I’m 5’8 1/2, 17, and I ordered 4mg of erda, how long should I take erda and when every so often do i do it
 
I’m 5’8 1/2, 17, and I ordered 4mg of erda, how long should I take erda and when every so often do i do it
some people do erda everyday but it lasts like 48 hrs so probably one dosage of like 4mg-8mg every two days / three times a week? lowk risky option but do whatever
 

Similar threads

ascendingpath
  • Question
Discussion should i get erda?
Replies
36
Views
105
dark_lm
dark_lm
Yosvn
Replies
18
Views
178
heinz_guderian
heinz_guderian
Xenolol
Replies
4
Views
48
Sustanon
Sustanon
lawrence..992
Replies
1
Views
16
ICR
ICR
K
Replies
1
Views
21
Schokokuss
Schokokuss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top