Should I take deca at 15?

lawrence..992

lawrence..992

Iron
Joined
Mar 27, 2026
Posts
48
Reputation
17
From my research deca seems to not cause many acne side effects which is what I’m worried abt when it comes to tren and whatnot. I’m pretty skinny so should I take it? I’ve got mt2 otw
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
From my research deca seems to not cause many acne side effects which is what I’m worried abt when it comes to tren and whatnot. I’m pretty skinny so should I take it? I’ve got mt2 otw
If u wanna look like thr classic gymcel then go for it u only need 3 Roids
Eq
Test
Tren
Mark as a solution
 

Similar threads

Xenolol
Replies
4
Views
43
Sustanon
Sustanon
true Lyn😭
Replies
3
Views
30
ShortRomus
ShortRomus
Z
Replies
2
Views
27
Jihadmax
J
D
Replies
2
Views
63
Yeminah
Yeminah
tommas
Replies
5
Views
48
ICR
ICR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top