How long to get a body like this natty

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
The starting point is about 20% BF average guy's body. 6 months? Train abs, chest, and shoulders, no leg training. Cut BF%. I had a body like this with a smaller chest and less pronounced abs last year. This body is good enough with a good face. I don't bother to gymcel more than this.

Sfaf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
1 month, anything more than that, you aint training/eating right

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
1 month, anything more than that, you aint training/eating right
Lol, that guy is low body fat, like 10%? It takes more than 1 month to get to that low BF% if the starting point is about 20%.

• +1
5-6 months if you take it slow but you can do it in 3 if you go all out from the start and abuse stimulants

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
5-6 months if you take it slow but you can do it in 3 if you go all out from the start and abuse stimulants
Nah I don't want to use stimulants.

• +1
Reactions: redlorry34
Nah I don't want to use stimulants.
How is your body rn? And if you were close to that before the body remembers that and you get back to that fast, just belly fat needs a little more time

• +1
This should be your base form if you have low enough bodyfat and do ab crunches regularly.

I am worried to ask what you look like lmao

How is your body rn? And if you were close to that before the body remembers that and you get back to that fast, just belly fat needs a little more time
I'm about 20% body fat right now. I was maybe 13% last year. Abs showing but not as pronounced as that guy's abs and a bit smaller chest.

I need to lose fat and train my chest and shoulders. I will also do hanging leg raises.

• +1
Reactions: Just4Beast
I really hate to toot my own horn ( actually love it) but i made this much progress in around 10 months innit

(august)

(today)

im at like 17%bf probably but i could easily cut to 10% in a few weeks, my metabolism mogs but also makes it hard to bulk.

:what::what::what::what::what::what:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: alriodai and Wallenberg
This should be your base form if you have low enough bodyfat and do ab crunches regularly.

yeah his overall physique is nonexist tbh

skinnyabs twink, he just cut weight proabably barely lifted, i know a guy who looks like this and has never touched a weight

• +1
More pronounced abs and you would have similar body to the guy in the original post.
gotta cut in august when senior year starts innit

guy in op probably didnt do shit

More pronounced abs and you would have similar body to the guy in the original post.
Train with a good plan tho. Thats the only way to stay with it. If you ask me i mogg this guy but im also 5.8 so its easier fo me

Attachments

• 86C6A264-D220-42FF-9577-A01D55F51415.jpeg
    86C6A264-D220-42FF-9577-A01D55F51415.jpeg
    109.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
6 months unless subhuman muscle genetics

• +1
yeah his overall physique is nonexist tbh

skinnyabs twink, he just cut weight proabably barely lifted, i know a guy who looks like this and has never touched a weight
Yeah when I played football, tons of dudes like this in the lockeroom.

Train with a good plan tho. Thats the only way to stay with it. If you ask me i mogg this guy but im also 5.8 so its easier fo me
I dislike gymcelling.

Hanging leg raises
Lateral DB raises
Overhead press
Bench press

3 x week.

Is that enough?

I dislike gymcelling.

Hanging leg raises
Lateral DB raises
Overhead press
Bench press

3 x week.

Is that enough?
No and train legs too, for testosterone alone it moggs just upperbody

Obviously if you don't have a good face, which I assume to be your case, no body is good enough.
Nah but the body in OP looks unimpressive irl. Just looks good in ideal lighting with posing

Look at the skinny arms. He will look like every other twink in a T-shirt. You need to be bigger in order to get a real halo out of it

no legs training
no arms besides triceps kinda from bench

you actually want a good routine? ill send you one you could do 3x per week.

Also, you won't necessarily get the same chest as him. Depends on genetics. You might have the pigeon chest which separates.

like this

• +1
Nah but the body in OP looks unimpressive irl. Just looks good in ideal lighting with posing

Look at the skinny arms. He will look like every other twink in a T-shirt. You need to be bigger in order to get a real halo out of it
Yeah sure it's not impressive but I dislike gymcelling and I don't have the willpower to gymcel to get a jacked body.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
I did this in 1.5 years gymcelling, I'm 15 kg heavier than when I started gymcelling. Now I only do 1 or 2 times per week, abs 404 but thats life.

• +1
I did this in 1.5 years gymcelling, I'm 15 kg heavier than when I started gymcelling. Now I only do 1 or 2 times per week, abs 404 but thats life.
View attachment 1778009
Want to preface this by saying you have a nicer body than 85% of dudes.

But everyone asks me why don't I train natty and this is why. Natty training takes too long to make any decent gains. You can get like 3-4 years of gains from just 1 steroid cycle

no legs training
no arms besides triceps kinda from bench

you actually want a good routine? ill send you one you could do 3x per week.
I forgot barbell curl and lat pulldown.

You can send it but I don't like lifting. I want to do the minimum amount of lifting. Also, I don't see a reason to train my legs for aesthetics, it's not like my upper body will be too big.

just starve to 10% with decent hormones a man will have that level of muscle without even lifting

• +1
Want to preface this by saying you have a nicer body than 85% of dudes.

But everyone asks me why don't I train natty and this is why. Natty training takes too long to make any decent gains. You can get like 3-4 years of gains from just 1 steroid cycle
Of course, I did it natty because I noticed within a month I had above average muscle building genetics

I forgot barbell curl and lat pulldown.

You can send it but I don't like lifting. I want to do the minimum amount of lifting. Also, I don't see a reason to train my legs for aesthetics, it's not like my upper body will be too big.
just starve to 10% with decent hormones a man will have that level of muscle without even lifting

hes right you dont need it but this is serious beta mentality from you and ur going on my shitlist

hes right you dont need it but this is serious beta mentality from you and ur going on my shitlist
My face is good enough, gymcelling is for other guys.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Of course, I did it natty because I noticed within a month I had above average muscle building genetics
yeah 1 test cycle is probably all you need and you will blow up like crazy

when crunches grow your chest muscles

yeah 1 test cycle is probably all you need and you will blow up like crazy
Yeah, I'm contemplating doing it at some point just to see how I would look like with like 5-10 kg more muscle on top of being 193 cm

when crunches grow your chest muscles
I don't think there is any growth in that chest. What makes it look aesthetic though is there is no separation like most people's chest.

Most people's chest look like this (without the muscle ofc) -

The guy in the picture btw.

4KInYhdUoeV7Pd6eMQGcrhQVOWC.jpg

My face is good enough, gymcelling is for other guys.
The point of gymcelling shouldn't be to get girls. Leanmaxxing is more than enough. Gymcelling should be to mog other guys....and for that it is pretty effective. When a guy walks in with good shoulders, arms and back it is pretty impressive and it does make a difference in social settings with GUYS.

I don't gymcell because i lack the willpower and TIME to do it. But i wish i had enough patience and time to really dedicate my ass off to gymcelling for the health benefits and the feeling of power it gives you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
train your fucking back. Spam pull ups, lat pull downs and cable rows. Stop being a pussy

back is what makes/breaks a physique. The guy you showed has no back development and looks like a stick.

The point of gymcelling shouldn't be to get girls. Leanmaxxing is more than enough. Gymcelling should be to mog other guys....and for that it is pretty effective. When a guy walks in with good shoulders, arms and back it is pretty impressive and it does make a difference in social settings with GUYS.

I don't gymcell because i lack the willpower and TIME to do it. But i wish i had enough patience and time to really dedicate my ass off to gymcelling for the health benefits and the feeling of power it gives you.
Yeah, but I don't feel the need to mog other guys like that.

train your fucking back. Spam pull ups, lat pull downs and cable rows. Stop being a pussy

back is what makes/breaks a physique. The guy you showed has no back development and looks like a stick.
Lat pulldowns are good

oops i dropped these

oh no i dropped another one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StacyCorruptor, Deleted member 17735 and Deleted member 18244
I dislike gymcelling.

Hanging leg raises
Lateral DB raises
Overhead press
Bench press

3 x week.

Is that enough?
You want to just train abs, chest, and shoulders?

You want to just train abs, chest, and shoulders?
Yeah. I forgot barbell curls and lat pulldown from that list. So biceps and back too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Wallenberg
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Wallenberg