How long to lose facial bloat after bulking for a year.

B

Broski

Zephir
I'm planning on stopping my bulk after 12 months due to my face bloating. I've gained over 10kg and a little bit of fat, I'm still lean (visible 6 pack) but my face is quite bloated. Is this just water retention? Should it disappear on its own if I cut/maintain? I should also mention that I'm on accutane. im currently 70kg aiming for 75kg at 5'10 but might end my bulk prematurely for the bloat reason.

Last edited:
just cut. im about to get fat as fuck hitting 240 this december lel. planning to be the size of mike thurston or so

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and AlexBrown84
70kg at 5’10 most likely won’t be fat but just water retention - go low salt high water for 3 days and it should look 10x better.

• +1
Reactions: Broski
70kg at 5’10 most likely won’t be fat but just water retention - go low salt high water for 3 days and it should look 10x better.
Tbh I have a lot of salt in my diet (kinda dirty bulking wings, pasta, icecream, fast food few days a week) scared of cutting it out as I have a fast metabolism due to my physical job and study means not much time to cook a lot and eat clean

Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Wait what you're bulking 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙???

• JFL
Reactions: TheDragon and Broski
Bulking as a natural is the biggest looksmin out there. If you're going to bulk, then atleast hop on SARMs, Roids, or HGH.

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper
Bulking as a natural is the biggest looksmin out there. If you're going to bulk, then atleast hop on SARMs, Roids, or HGH.
Yeah it's tempting but I'm scared of the side effects and being caught tbh

Bulk so that you gain just 2-3 pounds per month max. If you notice that you are gaining fat, improve your diet to have more protein at the same calorie-level and train harder/more effectively. Sleep is important, too.

• +1
Reactions: Broski
I decreased my accutane dosage to 20mg and already noticed my face is less bloated

it took you a year to put on 10kg???

Easily reversible unless you’re a self controlcel