How long to wait after minoxidil and should you wash your face?

Matheus

Matheus

Mistral
I read on reddit r/Minoxbeards that you should let it rest for 4hours and then wash it and apply moisturiser. Since I'm also using tretinoin what I usually do is minox first, wait 1hour, put vitamin c serum, then moisturiser, then spf. But it feels like I'm spreading minox all over my face when applying vitamin c serum

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
I’d should work if u use the foam, because it dries very quickly, but try to give it atleast 2hours

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
I’d should work if u use the foam, because it dries very quickly, but try to give it atleast 2hours
I use foam, should I wash it after 2hours ?

i don’t wash it do you have to?

I use foam, should I wash it after 2hours ?
Yea after 2 hours 90%-95% should be absorbed in the skin, so ur good, if u want the best results however u should wait 4 hours

No u don’t have to if it’s foam
Ok good info. It feels weird though because when I spread the vitamin C serum across my face it smells like the minoxidil foam you know the smell of ethanol. My serum doesn’t smell like that it’s only my fingers after I spread the serum

Ok good info. It feels weird though because when I spread the vitamin C serum across my face it smells like the minoxidil foam you know the smell of ethanol. My serum doesn’t smell like that it’s only my fingers after I spread the serum
U could try to spread it on the upperhalf of ur face first and then doing the rest, or just wash it of after 2-4 hours

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
U could try to spread it on the upperhalf of ur face first and then doing the rest, or just wash it of after 2-4 hours
Yeah good idea about the upper half, I will probably do that. Washing it seems bothersome since I already wash my face before applying minoxidil

• +1
Reactions: Turin