How long until the truth about race comes out?

How much more time until the world is racepilled?

• 10 years

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • 20 years

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • 30 years

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • 40 years

• 50 years

• More than 50 years

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Even with all the PC bullshit going on this shit can't be kept secret forever. Worst case scenario is that western society will implode and get taken over by third worlders but that would actually just expose the inequality of the races even more than anything and this time there would be no white man to keep racial altruism alive. I don't think China or for that matter even India would care much for racial egalitarianism after watching the third world flood into and destroy the west. The way I see it it's only a matter of time until even normies get blackpilled about race. It's just a matter of how long it will take.

So, how long do you think it will be until the world is racepilled?

hopefully 10

OP is getting bullied by his iranian supervisor at MCDonalds

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, psl7 fatty, middayshowers and 15 others
how many of your posts have anything to do with looksmaxing?

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
I don’t know, man. Society is bad at accepting shit.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
the truth is already out, just taboo

Go back to reddit

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
this thread backfired pretty hard, didn't it? Lmao

Racism isn't real ugly people and bad recombination are

Which racepill are you talking about

Even with all the PC bullshit going on this shit can't be kept secret forever. Worst case scenario is that western society will implode and get taken over by third worlders but that would actually just expose the inequality of the races even more than anything and this time there would be no white man to keep racial altruism alive. I don't think China or for that matter even India would care much for racial egalitarianism after watching the third world flood into and destroy the west. The way I see it it's only a matter of time until even normies get blackpilled about race. It's just a matter of how long it will take.

So, how long do you think it will be until the world is racepilled?

Can someone ban this dude please. His post are literally nothing related to the purpose of this site.

He just likes to post edgy comments and acting like his some sort of god every time.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Race is cope

Harder sexual selection is what creates smarter, more beautiful people.

Which post is it to be honest

The 1 number was a joke. Probably not that many though. Probably 2-5.

Which racepill are you talking about

All of them. Anything that is even remotely related to race is completely rejected by normies just like any other piece of evidence that suggests humans don't actually have that much agency and that the world is deterministic.

Can someone ban this dude please. His post are literally nothing related to the purpose of this site.

He just likes to post edgy comments and acting like his some sort of god every time.

Untrue. Most of my posts are in off-topic but many of them are related to lookism and/or the blackpill.

• Woah
Reactions: Arkantos
over for racelets

The people who care the most about race right now are SJWs and white nationalists. Not a good look for normies.

The people who care the most about race right now are SJWs and white nationalists. Not a good look for normies.

Normies are fucking retards who don't understand shit about how the world works. They are bluepilled idiots.

Race is cope

Harder sexual selection is what creates smarter, more beautiful people.
Race is not cope to an extent.

Some races are just utter shit when it comes to creating beautiful people.

Examples of this are Indians - Asians - Blacks

Muslims - Hispanics - Whites easily create better looking offsprings from both sexes than the ones I mentioned above.

But a Female White girl is often the most important keystone to creating a beautiful mix race baby if she does decide to mingle with others who aren't white. I've noticed this after seeing how ugly those HAPA children are when the parent is a white guy - Asian female, but if you switch the roles around the children are way prettier and better looking.

Race is not cope to an extent.

Some races are just utter shit when it comes to creating beautiful people.

Examples of this are Indians - Asians - Blacks

Muslims - Hispanics - Whites easily create better looking offsprings from both sexes than the ones I mentioned above.

Native hispanics look like shit actually. Its only mixed race hispanics that are good looking. And even then actual whites look better.

I've noticed this after seeing how ugly those HAPA children are when the parent is a white guy - Asian female, but if you switch the roles around the children are way prettier and better looking.

That's not because white men produce less attractive babies. It's because white men who date Asian women are disproportionately more likely to be less attractive.