How LOOKSMAX.ORG makes money out of incels like you

gambino

gambino

Silver
basically they sell U VIP memberships and you buy it imagine buying vip on an incel forum that gives you no benefits but a colored name😂 THEY problaby make 6 figures just because of ur retard incel faggot dweeb ass. If you bought vip here its so over for you go kill urself asap
5C87187B 6E7B 4E50 918F C43300904A4A

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sapieeen, 5'7 zoomer, thebuffdon690 and 4 others
basically they sell U VIP memberships and you buy it imagine buying vip on an incel forum that gives you no benefits but a colored name😂 THEY problaby make 6 figures just because of ur retard incel faggot dweeb ass. If you bought vip here its so over for you go kill urself asapView attachment 2932419
Nah main income source it's selling our datas to authorities

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arsene, Melly, 5'7 zoomer and 8 others
Nah main income source it's selling our datas to authorities
What the fuck would the authorities do with a fucktards data that never goes outside his house

What the fuck would the authorities do with a fucktards data that never goes outside his house
We're all on a watchlist

• +1
Reactions: Arsene and Hardrada
Master Is a black jew NEET Who owns a 240k dollars apartment, what do you think
Fuaarkk brah i should of known it fucking jews

• +1
Reactions: Arsene
Master Is a black jew NEET Who owns a 240k dollars apartment, what do you think
not to take away from his accomplishments but owning a 250k apartment in america is literally poverty tier. especially in the state he lives in lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, Ricky212, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
not to take away from his accomplishments but owning a 250k apartment in america is literally poverty tier. especially in the state he lives in lmao
What state does he live in?

It's not bad for a NEET

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
America housing is incredible. You can get mansions for like 500k possibly less. The average house compared to average British house is like a mansion. I think only country in Europe that comes close in terms of size and affordability that I know of is Sweden.

Thanks greycel 50 million other people made this post i did not know!

Thanks greycel 50 million other people made this post i did not know!
Thanks vipcel how did you come up with greycel though u have to be a comedic genius🤪