how magic mushrooms helped me ascend (high inhibcels GTFIH!)

Deleted member 20216

Deleted member 20216

he/him but I support LGBTQQIP2SAA++ community
FUCKING TAKE shrooms everyday, you will fucking become extrovert. I was mega high inhib pussy before, now I am LOW INHIB HIGH T and even have the ability to conduct cold approach experiments daily with no care for rejection, SEE MY PRIOR POSTS

MAGIC MUSHROOMS - GODS DRUG

"Given that psilocybin (shrooms) affects 5-HT2A receptor-mediated signaling implicated in emotional processes, the neuroendocrine system, and behavioral flexibility, we hypothesize that psilocybin overall may improve cognitive functioning and alleviate anxiety-related and depression-like symptoms associated with Substance use disorder"

FUCKING INCREASES BRAIN POWER

"Conventional therapy often shows limited effectiveness in resolving the symptoms of anxiety and depression (5,9,16,18). The present case highlights the potential benefit of psilocybin when used concomitantly with psychotherapy led by an experienced therapist in adolescents with neurotic personality structures and generalized anxiety disorder and social phobia"

MICRO DOSE OR DIE

"Adults who microdose psychedelics report health related motivations and lower levels of anxiety and depression compared to non-microdosers"​

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO TRIP EVERYDAY GUIDE

If you want to trip and hallucinate everyday, you must use this calculator to find out how much you need to trip again.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND MEGA DOSING EVERYDAY, YOU WILL NOT DIE BUT MAY BECOME PSYCHOTIC

Currently, I am taking 0.5g, 5 days a week. 2 days off to reset my tolerance. (microdosing atm)

EVEN OUR MONKEY JIGABOO ANCESTORS KNEW OF THIS DRUG, IT MAY HAVE HELPED US EVOLVE

THIS IS REAL ASCENSION, BECOMING GOD, I AM NOT EVEN ATTRACTED TO FOIDS ANYMORE, I ONLY USE THEM TO FULFIL MY INNTAE PRIMAL SEXUAL DESIRE.

TRUECELS MUST DRUGMAXX OR ROPE, ITS THE ONLY WAY

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: future_, dannydipss, Delikate2900 and 10 others
yakhi but that nigga says it made him gay😹😹🤙🤙. yakhi no cocku only pisda🤙🤙

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wayme, pneumocystosis, Deleted member 33579 and 10 others
Cope nigger no NT pill for my deformed face. How would you rate yourself?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 20216
I'm a cold and calculating pussy so;

No.

Cope nigger no NT pill for my deformed face. How would you rate yourself?
im ex incel nigger shrooms is not Cope before looksmaxxing I was MTN ethnic and it worked well nigger

"before looksmaxxing i was MTN" thats not incel

"before looksmaxxing i was MTN" thats not incel
Low IQ reply , incel is not just subhuman, I was normie facially and could not get pussy, that makes me involuntarily celibate

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Low IQ reply , incel is not just subhuman, I was normie facially and could not get pussy, that makes me involuntarily celibate
so u were volcel w/e, fuck this gay nigger earth.

oh you're also 6'3 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Delete this INSHALLAH 💀💀💀💀💀💀🤙🏻🤙🏻🤙🏻 are you dumb or what ?😹😹😹

Delete this INSHALLAH 💀💀💀💀💀💀🤙🏻🤙🏻🤙🏻 are you dumb or what ?😹😹😹
shutup nigger no wonder you have more posts than rep fuckin forum rotter. this knowledge should be global cuck jigaboo moohamed

shutup nigger no wonder you have more posts than rep fuckin forum rotter. this knowledge should be global cuck jigaboo moohamed
Imagine caring about rep/ratio kys u utter subhuman shitskin abomination 😖👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽🤣🤣🤣😂😂

Imagine caring about rep/ratio kys u utter subhuman shitskin abomination 😖👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽🤣🤣🤣😂😂
Untermensch keep spamming and rotting here muslim, your women are mega sluts

stay jealous incel :feelshaha:
If I were jealous I wouldn't say anything, just think it's pathetic that you have such advantages and you act like you earned it. Sums up this entire site tbh. Imagine being MTN facially, 6'3 and describing yourself as an incel :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I am happy about your great results but there are other substances one can take to lower inhibition without the risk of psychosis.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
I am happy about your great results but there are other substances one can take to lower inhibition without the risk of psychosis.
Its about mindsetmaxxing not about low inhib maxxing for a short period of time

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Its about mindsetmaxxing not about low inhib maxxing for a short period of time
Other substances can do so too, long-term without the risk of psychosis. Not to mention, if I read correctly OP is still micro-dosing the substance five days a week. So how much of it is actually changing one's mindset?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
MDMA and psychedelics helped me too a bit

Other substances can do so too, long-term without the risk of psychosis. Not to mention, if I read correctly OP is still micro-dosing the substance five days a week. So how much of it is actually changing one's mindset?
What other substances

Huh, how are you taking shrooms everyday without massive tolerance? Psychedelics create a sudden huge tolerance after only one time use

What other substances
Phenelzine, pregabalin, bromantane, Vorinostat, and probably a few others I am missing. Anyway, all of these can affect your “mindset” so to speak by differing or sometimes similar mechanisms.
In fact, the user @Cope can attest to this.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Cope and Deleted member 2729
Phenelzine, pregabalin, bromantane, Vorinostat, and probably a few others I am missing. Anyway, all of these can affect your “mindset” so to speak by differing or sometimes similar mechanisms.
they only effect it when you have them in your system or do they permanently change shit in the brain?

they only effect it when you have them in your system or do they permanently change shit in the brain?
Phenelzine can & Vorinostat absolutely has permanent effects long after taking it, yes. The other ones I am less certain about.

• +1
Reactions: Cope
Indeed. I'm telling you now from firsthand experience that no drug or substance will compare to an MAOI like Nardil. Your life will literally change before your very eyes. You obviously have to put in the effort to create that change, but with Nardil that change happens almost instantly. I went from being a low payed worker in my father's office to becoming self-employed as a CWI. Very soon, I will have enough money for LL and more.

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator and Alexanderr
Indeed. I'm telling you now from firsthand experience that no drug or substance will compare to an MAOI like Nardil. Your life will literally change before your very eyes. You obviously have to put in the effort to create that change, but with Nardil that change happens almost instantly. I went from being a low payed worker in my father's office to becoming self-employed as a CWI. Very soon, I will have enough money for LL and more.
Where can I read more about this substance

B
Didnt you need a prescription? And what happens when you hop off bro. Or will you have to take it forever?

Like?

What exactly does nardil do. It just seems like a antidepressant.

What exactly does nardil do. It just seems like a antidepressant.
I made a goated post about it here, but here it is again...

It's MoA is essentially this:
"Phenelzine is a non-selective and irreversible inhibitor of the enzyme monoamine oxidase (MAO). It inhibits both of the respective isoforms of MAO, MAO-A and MAO-B, and does so almost equally, with slight preference for the former. By inhibiting MAO, phenelzine prevents the breakdown of the monoamine neurotransmitters serotonin, melatonin, norepinephrine, epinephrine, and dopamine, as well as the trace amine neuromodulators such as phenethylamine, tyramine, octopamine, and tryptamine. This leads to an increase in the extracellular concentrations of these neurochemicals and therefore an alteration in neurochemistry and neurotransmission. This action is thought to be the primary mediator in phenelzine's therapeutic benefits."

Also:
"Phenelzine and its metabolites also inhibit at least two other enzymes to a lesser extent, of which are alanine transaminase (ALA-T),[18] and γ-aminobutyric acid transaminase (GABA-T),[19] the latter of which is not caused by phenelzine itself, but by a phenelzine metabolite phenylethylidenehydrazine (PEH). By inhibiting ALA-T and GABA-T, phenelzine causes an increase in the alanine and GABA levels in the brain and body. GABA is the major inhibitory neurotransmitter in the mammalian central nervous system, and is very important for the normal suppression of anxiety, stress, and depression. Phenelzine's action in increasing GABA concentrations may significantly contribute to its antidepressant, and especially, anxiolytic/antipanic properties, the latter of which have been considered superior to those of other antidepressants."

So tl;dr you're basically increasing every main neurotransmitter in the brain by taking Nardil. This is what it feels like to be a God.

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator and enchanted_elixir
I made a goated post about it here, but here it is again...

It's MoA is essentially this:
"Phenelzine is a non-selective and irreversible inhibitor of the enzyme monoamine oxidase (MAO). It inhibits both of the respective isoforms of MAO, MAO-A and MAO-B, and does so almost equally, with slight preference for the former. By inhibiting MAO, phenelzine prevents the breakdown of the monoamine neurotransmitters serotonin, melatonin, norepinephrine, epinephrine, and dopamine, as well as the trace amine neuromodulators such as phenethylamine, tyramine, octopamine, and tryptamine. This leads to an increase in the extracellular concentrations of these neurochemicals and therefore an alteration in neurochemistry and neurotransmission. This action is thought to be the primary mediator in phenelzine's therapeutic benefits."

Also:
"Phenelzine and its metabolites also inhibit at least two other enzymes to a lesser extent, of which are alanine transaminase (ALA-T),[18] and γ-aminobutyric acid transaminase (GABA-T),[19] the latter of which is not caused by phenelzine itself, but by a phenelzine metabolite phenylethylidenehydrazine (PEH). By inhibiting ALA-T and GABA-T, phenelzine causes an increase in the alanine and GABA levels in the brain and body. GABA is the major inhibitory neurotransmitter in the mammalian central nervous system, and is very important for the normal suppression of anxiety, stress, and depression. Phenelzine's action in increasing GABA concentrations may significantly contribute to its antidepressant, and especially, anxiolytic/antipanic properties, the latter of which have been considered superior to those of other antidepressants."

So tl;dr you're basically increasing every main neurotransmitter in the brain by taking Nardil. This is what it feels like to be a God.
So you have to take it everyday or else you will relapse hard?

How to get them ? Don't have the facilities to grow them myself

• +1
Reactions: hoodcurry
How to get them ? Don't have the facilities to grow them myself
in Canada we all use Shr00mbros they're from a city where shrooms are decriminalized and ship all across the country in 2-3 days, find the equivalent wherever you're from

FUCKING TAKE shrooms everyday, you will fucking become extrovert. I was mega high inhib pussy before, now I am LOW INHIB HIGH T and even have the ability to conduct cold approach experiments daily with no care for rejection, SEE MY PRIOR POSTS

MAGIC MUSHROOMS - GODS DRUG

"Given that psilocybin (shrooms) affects 5-HT2A receptor-mediated signaling implicated in emotional processes, the neuroendocrine system, and behavioral flexibility, we hypothesize that psilocybin overall may improve cognitive functioning and alleviate anxiety-related and depression-like symptoms associated with Substance use disorder"

FUCKING INCREASES BRAIN POWER

"Conventional therapy often shows limited effectiveness in resolving the symptoms of anxiety and depression (5,9,16,18). The present case highlights the potential benefit of psilocybin when used concomitantly with psychotherapy led by an experienced therapist in adolescents with neurotic personality structures and generalized anxiety disorder and social phobia"

MICRO DOSE OR DIE

"Adults who microdose psychedelics report health related motivations and lower levels of anxiety and depression compared to non-microdosers"​

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO TRIP EVERYDAY GUIDE

If you want to trip and hallucinate everyday, you must use this calculator to find out how much you need to trip again.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND MEGA DOSING EVERYDAY, YOU WILL NOT DIE BUT MAY BECOME PSYCHOTIC

Currently, I am taking 0.5g, 5 days a week. 2 days off to reset my tolerance. (microdosing atm)

EVEN OUR MONKEY JIGABOO ANCESTORS KNEW OF THIS DRUG, IT MAY HAVE HELPED US EVOLVE

View attachment 1782388

THIS IS REAL ASCENSION, BECOMING GOD, I AM NOT EVEN ATTRACTED TO FOIDS ANYMORE, I ONLY USE THEM TO FULFIL MY INNTAE PRIMAL SEXUAL DESIRE.

TRUECELS MUST DRUGMAXX OR ROPE, ITS THE ONLY WAY

Bromantane is better