How malleable is physical attraction?

copemaxxeer

copemaxxeer

:)
Could we theoretically brainwash JBs into thinking pic related is an attractive male?

Ddfe6bd47c6c1b2e942c2a7da68fb4ad

I always think about what is going to happen with millennials once they start aging too badly, they are the ones inheriting all the wealth from boomers, they are the last generation with mathematical maturity and hardcore programming knowledge, essentially they could enslave zoomers/gen A if they wanted, will the elite really want to become a bunch of irrelevant incels? :unsure:

>but muh money attract holes

Females don't give a shit about that anymore

Alot of money and status will make women attracthed to almost everything

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Ceilings, alriodai and 1 other person
Females don't give a shit about that anymore
Bad news for you, they DO give a shit... :aheago:

It is just that you do not have ENOUGH cash... your "salary" in "75 percentile" does not cut it anymore... :incel:

Bad news for you, they DO give a shit... :aheago:

It is just that you do not have ENOUGH cash... your "salary" in "75 percentile" does not cut it anymore... :incel:
Cope there is no way a peak female would choose a balding man over a prettyboy, we would need living standards to drop to the 18 century for that to happen

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima
No. This is liberal SJW "muh socially constructed" shit. Media has been forcing fat girls on men for years and people still find them disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill
Cope there is no way a peak female would choose a balding men over a prettyboy, we would need living standards to drop to the 18 century for that to happen
Bro, open your eyes, it is happening right around you already, everywhere.
Maybe you are just poorcel, and do not know anyone earning good money. Then your ignorance is understandable.

Bald ugly men on BMWs fuck young Stacies. While Chads have to choose between Beckies and masturbation. Such is life. :feelswhy:

If you refuse to see it yourself, you are coping hard. :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309
Maybe you are just poorcel, and do not know anyone earning good money. Then your ignorance is understandable.

Bald ugly men on BMWs fuck young Stacies. While Chads have to choose between Beckies and masturbation. Such is life. :feelswhy:

troll?

This is so ridiculous I see no bald men with teenager girlfriends, what tera cope is this one? :lul:

> but muh, I can pay them money and fuck them

Who cares nigga, unless she is walking with you on the street, arms locked with you in from of her family you are just a old men copping

The meaning of life for men is getting the most attractive wife/GF possible using every means the universe gives us, anything else is cope

they might ltr rich men but are thry sexually attracted to them?
Plz I am not gonna split hairs here about this magical "sexual attraction" fairy tale. Sure, ANY woman would be more attracted sexually to a young handsome stud.

But no one cares really, and the conversation from the start was about "Females don't give a shit about that anymore" - which is obviously FALSE.

Rich ugly guys DO fuck these Stacies, seen myself many times, know ugly people who do this. They are not even super rich, just in the 95% income percentile.

• Hmm...
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Rich ugly guys DO fuck these Stacies
and here copes the cope :lul:

Nigga this is not incels.is, we are all looksmaxxing to hopefully get a nice GF, you can be an incel and go to russia and fuck giga stacies with $ if that's all you care about

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
No. This is liberal SJW "muh socially constructed" shit. Media has been forcing fat girls on men for years and people still find them disgusting.
The media has successfully ascended previous landwhales from only being able to attract incel looking male to normies, it's working, at least to some extend

This is so ridiculous I see no bald men with teenager girlfriends, what tera cope is this one? :lul:
Yeah, cause they travel predominantly by his BMW, and spend time in expensive places, where you cannot enter. :ROFLMAO:
Who cares nigga, unless she is walking with you on the street, arms locked with you in from of her family you are just a old men copping
Your words touched me, but I am not sure I share your abstract values...

so this foto expresses my thoughts about "arms locked ... her family ...":
Cat cry

The meaning of life for men is getting the most attractive wife/GF possible using every means the universe gives us, anything else is cope
The meaning of life for men (as in MALE SPECIMEN) is IMPREGNATING WOMEN.

How you do it barely matters: looks, or you buy them, or you rape them, LITERALLY DOES NOT MATTER from evolutionary perspective.
AN ugly guy who bought and impregnated 100 females is MORE SUCCESSFUL than a 8/10 Chad who fucked 80 women "due to his looks" and impregnated none.

Thinking otherwise is COPE. :blackpill:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: copemaxxeer
The media has successfully ascended previous landwhales from only being able to attract incel looking male to normies, it's working, at least to some extend
Tinder and hypergamy did that.

Yeah, cause they travel predominantly by his BMW, and spend time in expensive places, where you cannot enter. :ROFLMAO:

Your words touched me, but I am not sure I share your abstract values...

so this foto expresses my thoughts about "arms locked ... her family ...":
View attachment 1550753

The meaning of life for men (as in MALE SPECIMEN) is IMPREGNATING WOMEN.

How you do it barely matters: looks, or you buy them, or you rape them, LITERALLY DOES NOT MATTER from evolutionary perspective.
AN ugly guy who bought and impregnated 100 females is MORE SUCCESSFUL than a 8/10 Chad who fucked 80 women "due to his looks" and impregnated none.

Thinking otherwise is COPE. :blackpill:
Just impregnate 100 landwhales theory :soy:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16380