How many emotions should a man have?

What emotions are masculine and a real man should have?

• Joy

• Sadness

• Anger

• Irritation

• Anxiety

• Love

• All of the above

• None of the above. A man should only have one emotion, and that is desiring to do what's right.

Results are only viewable after voting.
just aggression

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
zero

• +1
A man should have every one except anxiety.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 13197 and .*my*.
Love
Anger
Sadness
Joy

• +1
all emotions are that from evolutionary pressure, we need all to be able to match our given circumstances

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima and 6’1cel
Love
Anger
Sadness
Joy
What's masculine about anger? Even science proves that when you get angry the rational part of the brain stops working.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
What's masculine about anger? Even science proves that when you get angry the rational part of the brain stops working.
aggression aka low agreeability is a sign of high t

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and .*my*.
Sometimes you NEED that Anger/Hungryness

• +1
  • +1
isnt it the same? roid rage is a thing too
Not the same
Women can be very agressive too but they cant do shit and would bend in the end

Low agreability mean you never "kneel" and dont take shit from anyone

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .*my*. and Deleted member 11748
Not the same
Women can be very agressive too but they cant do shit and would bend in the end

Low agreability mean you never "kneel" and dont take shit from anyone
cope

high agreability (female trait) just means that they will backstab you without letting you know before, contrary to men that will make it clear. Aggression is the same.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6’1cel and Deleted member 10987
cope

high agreability (female trait) just means that they will backstab you without letting you know before, contrary to men that will make it clear. Aggression is the same.
Cope
High agreability mean you accept things and let people attack you

Its nothing to do with traitorness

you’re talking about passive-agressiveness

all of them but a man should be able to take action despite of his emotions
no I'm not. Aggression comes from anger, anger comes from hate. Doing what's right and having a burning desire to do that is love.

There's a difference there.

What's masculine about a man who has anger? How can anyone trust an angry man?
it’s masculine because he’s dominant and dangerous
you can trust an angry man because he’ll be more likely to say what he thinks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and WadlowMaxxing
no I'm not. Aggression comes from anger, anger comes from hate. Doing what's right and having a burning desire to do that is love.

There's a difference there.
:feelskek:
autism
i can be agressive without being angry or feeling hatred
i’m aggressive because i want to achieve a goal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, .*my*. and WadlowMaxxing
Calmness at all points. Not being aggressive, narcy or assertive

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: .*my*. and 6’1cel
Calmness at all points. Not being aggressive, narcy or assertive
nigga you just described a pathetic ass “man” of inaction

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and .*my*.
:feelskek:
autism
i can be agressive without being angry or feeling hatred
i’m aggressive because i want to achieve a goal
Right so it comes from love and it's the desire to do what's right, not aggression.

Aggression is any behavior that results in physical or emotional injury to a person or animal, or one that leads to property damage or destruction. Aggression can be verbal or physical.

to do what's right
not what’s morally right, i’m no cuck
i do it for benefitting myself solely
or at best for people around me but with the ultimate purpous being for them to serve me better

• JFL
  • +1
don't listen to @6’1cel he's a clown
I’ve read enough research papers and journals jfl. I know my stuff better than most people here, I’m not debating someone who read meme threads on .me and comes to incorrect conclusions

• JFL
Aggression is any behavior that results in physical or emotional injury to a person or animal, or one that leads to property damage or destruction. Aggression can be verbal or physical.
yeah well i can be agressive without feeling angry

• +1
I’ve read enough research papers and journals jfl. I know my stuff better than most people here, I’m not debating someone who read meme threads on .me and comes to incorrect conclusions
research papers jfl
send me a clinical article that is focussed around finding out what feelings are masculine

• +1
research papers jfl
send me a clinical article that is focussed around finding out what feelings are masculine
well I can tell you that every single serial killer that ever existed had anger. you see where I'm going with this?

research papers jfl
Lol look around and see how females act. They’re always narcy, overly aggressive and try to be ‘bad bitches’.
In contrast being ‘stoic’ (not related to the philosophy) is a masculine virtue

well I can tell you that every single serial killer that ever existed had anger. you see where I'm going with this?
Every person in the world with normal neuron expression in the amygdala have experienced anger

I can tell you that when i’m agressive, i’m doing it solely to dominate a person or situation, in most cases it’s mostly not because i feel anger at anyone or anything

• +1
Lol look around and see how females act. They’re always narcy, overly aggressive and try to be ‘bad bitches’.
In contrast being ‘stoic’ (not related to the philosophy) is a masculine virtue
against subhuman guys maybe :feelskek:
but i garuantee you they’re not agressive, no, rather they’re passive agressive

and what about muh research papers?
you just told me anecdotes and your own opinion

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Every person in the world with normal neuron expression in the amygdala have experienced anger

I can tell you that when i’m agressive, i’m doing it solely to dominate a person or situation, in most cases it’s mostly not because i feel anger at anyone or anything
Right that happens to everyone until they go from the world of their mother (which is fearful, doubtful, angry, confused and hating) to the world of their fathers (which is stoic, calm, rational and loving). If that shift doesn't happen then children remain angry forever.

• Hmm...
Reactions: 6’1cel
Right that happens to everyone until they go from the world of their mother (which is fearful, doubtful, angry, confused and hating) to the world of their fathers (which is stoic, calm, rational and loving). If that shift doesn't happen then children remain angry forever.
the fuck are you talking about schizo :feelswat:
i’m gonna attempt to respond to this schizofrenic abused dog rambling anyway:
which fucking sex do you think overrepresents child beating and abuse?
FATHERS, retard

• +1
against subhuman guys maybe :feelskek:
but i garuantee you they’re not agressive, no, rather they’re passive agressive

and what about muh research papers?
you just told me anecdotes and your own opinion
Maybe you’re just not clear on what aggression means. An androgenic man will go to any lengths to protect his family and his interests. Randomly picking on someone and being an asshole for no reason is a sign of being narcy and aggressive for no reason. Estrogen increase catecholamines in the brain and that is the reason for aggressive behaviour

As for research studies you can read for yourself and if you think I’m wrong then I’d be more than willing to accept my mistake if you provide evidence contrary to what I have said

• +1
the fuck are you talking about schizo :feelswat:
i’m gonna attempt to respond to this schizofrenic abused dog rambling anyway:
which fucking sex do you think overrepresents child beating and abuse?
FATHERS, retard
right because they want to discipline them and show them the right way. that's love.

• JFL
As for research studies you can read for yourself and if you think I’m wrong then I’d be more than willing to accept my mistake if you provide evidence contrary to what I have said
"I've read the evidence"
"show it"
"its there, uhh trust me, show me evidence I'm wrong"

• +1
Maybe you’re just not clear on what aggression means. An androgenic man will go to any lengths to protect his family and his interests
yeah, which includes picking on random people to for example benefit your interest in being more popular

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
What's masculine about a man who has anger? How can anyone trust an angry man?
Yes, but it's unreasonable to expect a man to never have any anger. Could I trust an angry man? Well, that would depend on why he's angry. There is such a thing as righteous anger.

• +1
Yes, but it's unreasonable to expect a man to never have any anger. Could I trust an angry man? Well, that would depend on why he's angry. There is such a thing as righteous anger.
no such thing as righteous anger. It's all evil and Satan lies to us to make us continue being angry, and anger comes from hate so when we're angry we hate. Jesus wasn't angry.

• Hmm...
Matthew 21:12-13
"And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves."

John 2:13-16
"And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem, And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting: And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables; And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise."

Mark 3:5
"And when he had looked round about on them with anger, being grieved for the hardness of their hearts, he saith unto the man, Stretch forth thine hand. And he stretched it out: and his hand was restored whole as the other."

In the first two passages you could argue that he had no anger. But in the last one (Mark 3:5) it explicitly says that Jesus was angry because of the hardness of the people's hearts.

• +1
Matthew 21:12-13
"And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves."

John 2:13-16
"And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem, And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting: And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables; And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise."

Mark 3:5
"And when he had looked round about on them with anger, being grieved for the hardness of their hearts, he saith unto the man, Stretch forth thine hand. And he stretched it out: and his hand was restored whole as the other."

In the first two passages you could argue that he had no anger. But in the last one (Mark 3:5) it explicitly says that Jesus was angry because of the hardness of the people's hearts.
I guess what it comes down to is people's long term actions, and if you look at their life as a whole you can make a case if they were angry or not. And Jesus as a whole wasn't an angry person.

Let's use Mohammed as an example. Yes he has a reputation for genocide and conquering, but if you look at when he finally got power over the people who insulted him, beat him, laughed at him, killed his relatives and friends and when he returned to his homeland (Mecca) he forgave those people and let them go. I think these are key moments where you can see if a person really had anger or not.

Just because it's mentioned somewhere that they were angry doesn't say much. We look at their actions from beginning to end and decide.

I guess what it comes down to is people's long term actions, and if you look at their life as a whole you can make a case if they were angry or not. And Jesus as a whole wasn't an angry person.

Let's use Mohammed as an example. Yes he has a reputation for genocide and conquering, but if you look at when he finally got power over the people who insulted him, beat him, laughed at him, killed his relatives and friends and when he returned to his homeland (Mecca) he forgave those people and let them go. I think these are key moments where you can see if a person really had anger or not.

Just because it's mentioned somewhere that they were angry doesn't say much. We look at their actions from beginning to end and decide.
In the book of Proverbs it says that anger rests in the bosoms of fools. "Rests" is the key word. Someone who walks around angry all day, or is easily angered is a fool.

James 1:19
“Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:”

Proverbs 15:18
“A wrathful man stirreth up strife: but he that is slow to anger appeaseth strife.”

Psalms 103:8
“The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.”

In James 1:19 and Proverbs 15:18 it doesn't say a man should never be angry at all. It says a man should be slow to anger.

In Psalms 103:8 it says that the Lord Himself is slow to anger. This lets us know that anger can be righteous.

• +1

Jesus led a perfect life. The fact that he got angry shows us that anger can be righteous.

• +1