How many inches can you add to your bideltoid?

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Currently at 19.5” and have been lifting for a few week. I’m 6’ 146lbs

How much can I gain in 1-3 years? Natty tbh

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
Impossible to say, depends on so many factors and even then its not an exact science.

Elab i’m curios

First of all your genetics, then how you are training them and how consistent you manage to be over the course of those years, not to mention your diet (eating at caloric surplus for that time) and recovery efforts.

Adding to that, inches isn't as interesting from an aesthetic purpose as total physique harmony and fat percentage. My suggestion is to device a good training plan that incorporates ample shoulder growing exercises and take progress picture - its gonna take a fukload of time and consistency.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
You can honestly do a lot more delt work than you would expect. I find that they respond really really well to absurd volume. Since I started training them 4 times a week my lateral delts grow like crazy. Try this mate. A few of my mates have good results with it too.

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded, Deleted member 17312, forwardgrowth and 3 others
Delts have tons of androgen receptors so they respond well to training, if you already lean just do lean bulk and train hard try to get a v shape by maxing out back and delts

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, IWantToMax and Deleted member 2846
I reckon you could add an inch and a bit within the span of 3 years natty.

on 500mg of test E, you could do that in a 1/3-1/4 of the time though.

• +1
Reactions: Moggy and HighIQcel
You can honestly do a lot more delt work than you would expect. I find that they respond really really well to absurd volume. Since I started training them 4 times a week my lateral delts grow like crazy. Try this mate. A few of my mates have good results with it too.
what do you do? every time i train my shoulders never get sore after a workout like the rest of my body does

what do you do? every time i train my shoulders never get sore after a workout like the rest of my body does

Well experiment with these variables. Less rest, less weight and more reps/sets. If you still struggle to get a pump or anything similar dont worry to much as long as you are linearly progessing its fine. However if you really want a good pump - which I do since its pleasureable then take some citrulline malate amino acid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Unless you are a total subhuman, one inch is withing the realm of possibility of natty training.

This what I do
Lateral raise for medial delt 4x20
*I isolate each delt individually so I get full attention to each delt.

Cable shoulder press and front delt raise for the front delt. 4x20

Reverse fly's for rear delts. 3x15

Rest 30-60 sec between each set.

Start with dumbbells as low as 5lbs
Emphasize volume training in shoulder workouts

Bonus tip: cut off excess movement
When doing the lateral raises. Keep the movement within the range you feel the most tension on delt.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, AscendingHero, Moggy and 1 other person
I wish this was just as popular a measurement as chest or shoulder circumference is.

That way we’d get a good gauge of knowing how much lifters tend to gain there.

Intuitively, for gaining muscle on your lateral delts, an inch total seems super doable. 2-2.5 inches total I think would be natty limit, maybe 3 inches. I came to that conclusion by getting two spray paint can caps (each measuring 2 inches in height) and putting them against my shoulders under a long sleeve sweater, so they held firmly there. The amount of muscle needed for that much change in dimension seems unreal to be able to get 100% naturally imo. Maybe if you’ve reached your natty limit and have a pump straight afterwards, 4 inches total of muscle on lateral delts could be a thing.

Taking direct delt hypertrophy aside, I have a suspicion that working your lats and chest (possibly triceps too, and maybe even ribcage expansion if enough lateral expansion is achieved) also increases it a bit by increasing your standard shoulder width with arms relaxed, since more muscle there would push your arms out a bit more even in a relaxed pose, compared to someone with no gym experience.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Constantin Denis, forwardgrowth and 2 others
Currently at 19.5” and have been lifting for a few week. I’m 6’ 146lbs

How much can I gain in 1-3 years? Natty tbh
More than you think especially if you work your lats, because they will flare your shoulders outward and they will be more wide, I am pretty sure you can get 10 cm.
Matter of fact i started working out recently, after a pump i measured 59cm, while normally I'm like 57cm. So just a pump adds 2 cm. I also got to fix posture.
Btw how are you doing with the heightmax?

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member 2846
More than you think especially if you work your lats, because they will flare your shoulders outward and they will be more wide, I am pretty sure you can get 10 cm.
Matter of fact i started working out recently, after a pump i measured 59cm, while normally I'm like 57cm. So just a pump adds 2 cm. I also got to fix posture.
Btw how are you doing with the heightmax?
thanks. i don’t hieghtmaxx btw

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
anyone can gain up to 6-8 inches to their bideltoid without steroids.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, john2 and LordNorwood
anyone can gain up to 6-8 inches to their bideltoid without steroids.
Enlighten these poor fools brother

Enlighten these poor fools brother
'kay

lets say ur a framecel with 16in bideltoid skinny

natty gymcelling can bring that up to 18-19in ( average )

clavicle lengthening can bring that up to 21 inches (96th percentile)

shoulder implants+fashionmaxxing can bring that up to 24 inches (hasan piker tier)

You could probably get a surgeon like eppley to give you clavicle lengthening and shoulder implants at the same time for a discount (id wager it'd cost you 20-30k)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 2756, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Like an inch, 2 is doubtful unless you started from skeleton

How much can you gain with roids?

do you guys mean 1 inch per side or total??