how many iois do you give females per day?

none

i stopped liking posts, messaging first (unless i have already met them), stopped looking at good looking females too lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Adiemus, Deleted member 616 and 13 others
Chad problems

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
Why do you ask?

nada

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII

i started liking posts, messaging first if i haven't met them yet and i'm constantly looking at good looking females too lol

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, JMax, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Depends on how I feel

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
I only give IOIs to my UK Azn Princess tbh

• Woah
I'm never out in public where there are any females

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Enlil
Idk, 0

• +1
looking sometimes at thier asses counts?

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, JMax, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
i ioi every single girl and hope to make their day better

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
I'm never out in public where there are any females
why bro? stop being autistic fag, you're missing out alot of shit. once ur 50yo u will get flashbacks "oh what a retarded nigger i was"

• +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername
why bro? stop being autistic fag, you're missing out alot of shit. once ur 50yo u will get flashbacks "oh what a retarded nigger i was"
I don't own my own car.

I don't own my own car.
real chad uses his feet as car. big chances that you become beta cuck for gold digger sluts with luxury cars and stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
real chad uses his feet as car. big chances that you become beta cuck for gold digger sluts with luxury cars and stuff.
Tbh, I just want something with wheels that spin. I'll have a lot more freedom from my parents then.

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
none

i stopped liking posts, messaging first (unless i have already met them), stopped looking at good looking females too lol
We raising our standards in 2020

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I'm always pissed of so I give dirty looks without realizing

• +1
Reactions: JMax
nothing other than eye contact with some foids if theyre gling enough

I dont give them attention, plus I live in a shithole, and I am chad here but girls are disgusting so I ain't tryin to get the interest of an ugly bitch. And also why give ioi if u ain't gonna bang her, you are inflating her ego for nothing.
S T O P G I V I N G W O M E N A T T E N T I O N

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, JMax, idkagoodusername and 1 other person
None. I'm not boosting their egos and the average girl looks like shit to me now ever since I found PSL. It's hilarious to look at the girls I used to have oneitis for cause they look so subhuman.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, idkagoodusername and Enlil
Loads because im horny as fuck

few per year but I rarely leave my house

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Giving IOI’s to girls who haven’t already shown interest in you = feeding even further into their already inflated egos
In exchange of nothing and at the risk of getting rejected / humiliated

• +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername and Enlil
Wait you guys are giving ioi's to females? Like how? My ioi's are on asexual level.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
Idk about ioi but I'm always looking at ass

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Stingray, Catawampus and 2 others
I'm always pissed of so I give dirty looks without realizing
You dont know how familiar this sounds to me, my area is shit with sclearal show and under eye circles and still somehow I look angry/too serious to people. About the topic I dont give iois because I dont want to help inflate those worthless girls egos.

• +1
Reactions: Enlil and Halotestin
You dont know how familiar this sounds to me, my area is shit with sclearal show and under eye circles and still somehow I look angry/too serious to people. About the topic I dont give iois because I dont want to help inflate those worthless girls egos.
Based
I have a bit of scleral too. I saw some people with severe scleral show and they looked really cunty to me, probably synergize with an low trust eye area.

How do you know they’re good looking if you don’t look at them?
I won’t go out of my way to look at a woman lol. Naturally when someone passes you you will look at them, unless you’re a high inhib cuck who looks at the ground when you’re walking

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I won’t go out of my way to look at a woman lol. Naturally when someone passes you you will look at them, unless you’re a high inhib cuck who looks at the ground when you’re walking
I permasquint and never drift my eyes around tbh, looking straight at the horizon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048 and RAITEIII
None. I dont give validation for whores.

i stare at oneitis but thats about it

None, i ignore all people and pretend theyre not there. Just when i need something, i actually make eye contact with others, like buying something etc... .

• Woah
like what? smirking or something? not often. i stare them in the eyes and make them laugh or feel comfortable when i talk with them

I only give IOIs to ugly women to inflate their egos so they don’t chase after subhumans and create more incels.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: SuicideBomber, turkproducer and Enlil
Never lol. They can burn in hell. I want iois for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Enlil and ElliotRodgerJr
0, srs

I don't even look at bitches anymore