how many likes on tinder is the equivalent of which PSL?

Tinder is cope. Irl attraction matters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Virgin at 29 😔 and SendMePicsToRate
  • JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 17244
tinder starts cuck me, now Im not getting barely any likes jfl.
thats normal. thats why i don't believe he gets 700 matches a day without paying

gold helps with getting likes?
Depends on your profile, if your profile is shit it won't help you, if your profile is good It will

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 17244 and Virgin at 29 😔
Depends on your profile, if your profile is shit it won't help you, if your profile is good It will
do u go on many dates bro?

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
  • Woah
  • +1
damn. whats your strategy
Writing a whole tinder guide for all of this, but I just reply to some of the girls that mention something Netflix and chill related in their opening message as they tend to me more serious about meeting up and so forth

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Virgin at 29 😔
Writing a whole tinder guide for all of this, but I just reply to some of the girls that mention something Netflix and chill related in their opening message as they tend to me more serious about meeting up and so forth
dude your bridgerton bio line helped me to lose my Vcard😂 we were chilling at her balcony and then i said "so when we watchimg bridgerton now?". yea than everything began

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Niklaus Mikaelson
dude your bridgerton bio line helped me to lose my Vcard😂 we were chilling at her balcony and then i said "so when we watchimg bridgerton now?". yea than everything began
Glad to hear that! The girl do love that series and it's a nice way to let them know you're down to Netflix and chill

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Virgin at 29 😔
I've got 70 likes in 24h after acc creation. Used non frauded pics and all were selfies. How should I rate myself?
Your probably upper percentile for russians

Wait explain

Impossible to quantify unless you could filter through the metrics with some kind of AI sorting system

Population of city, population of suburbs, % m/f on app, popularity by country, "vibe"

Part of tinder is looking like fun. Women don't want to be bored.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 3946
Never seen an ethnic get 99+ in the UK

I think lower PSL guys have more to gain from angle frauding so that messes it up a bit. Noone is gonna use substandard photos on tinder. I look like shit in my PSL photos but I can angle fraud, squint, mew, and all that good stuff.

Bio also matters more than you'd think, if I just write "if you're not DTF, I don't wanna know" I get 90% less likes. Maybe I'm too high trust looking and it would work for some BBC thug.

There's just too many factors to really be able to correlate PSL and like counts accurately.