How many milk do you drink per day?

badromance

badromance

Banned
I try to drink 250g,im not sure but i think im lactose intolerant but idk,need to get tested,used to drink 1 kg whole bottle when i was in hs on the breaks and nothing happened but not sure yet about lactose intolerance,i read it says about 70% are lactose intolerant

Probably a pint of milk a day not including cereal or tea.

Half a liter raw milk full fat every day

1 L which is about 1,2g of calcium and also take K2+D3 supplements for bone remodelling

don't drink milk, it's full of hormones and pus.

Nothing. I drink exclusively water. Water is the best drink in the universe.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite and Never_Began
Fucks my skin up

none, im not gay

Depends how much of it comes out of my penis.

Lol have fun pumping your bodies full of estrogen

You guys must be very young and still growing to justify drinking that much milk (eurgh I drink tiny amount everyday in my coffee that's it)

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Lol have fun pumping your bodies full of estrogen

You guys must be very young and still growing to justify drinking that much milk (eurgh I drink tiny amount everyday in my coffee that's it)
SHUT IT DOWN GOY

I started milk maxxing when I was 15 because one of my friends at school used to down a pint of milk every day before class began lol.

I went from 5ft9/10ish at 15 to 6ft2 at 17/18(Drinking milk probably had very little to do with this tbh), my bones were definitely sturdier and it probably helped my teeth a bit too. I have no clue about all that estrogen stuff though.

ogre for copypastecels

10,000 milks.

I try to drink 250g,im not sure but i think im lactose intolerant but idk,need to get tested,used to drink 1 kg whole bottle when i was in hs on the breaks and nothing happened but not sure yet about lactose intolerance,i read it says about 70% are lactose intolerant
No wonder you need accutane, cut dairy out boyo.

Happy1

8oz fatfree on gym days with protein powder.