how many mms of ipd increase from mse?

S

sub5inchcel

Kraken
width is everything

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
this is a super vague question because it depends how long you keep the mse on and your age and how malleable your bone structure is

• +1
this is a super vague question because it depends how long you keep the mse on and your age and how malleable your bone structure is
im 17.5, lets say i try to expand 10 mm like robald ead did, what do you reckon?:feelswat:

im 17.5, lets say i try to expand 10 mm like robald ead did, what do you reckon?:feelswat:
this might be some retarded math but
if we are basing off of this photo:

then his eye separation ratio barely changed from the first photo to the second, unless im just measuring it wrong.

tl;dr if your ESR is trash right now then MSE may not be able to help, so don't expect too much (this dude looks like he had ideal bone malleability)

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and sub5inchcel
this might be some retarded math but
if we are basing off of this photo:

then his eye separation ratio barely changed from the first photo to the second, unless im just measuring it wrong.

tl;dr if your ESR is trash right now then MSE may not be able to help, so don't expect too much (this dude looks like he had ideal bone malleability)
is there any difference in pfl and intercanthal distance

is there any difference in pfl and intercanthal distance
yes, those are 2 different measurements

PFL (Palpebral Fissure Length for lurkers) is comparing the height of a single eye to the width of a single eye
intercanthal distance is comparing the distance between the iris and tear troughs i believe

I don't have the optimal ratio data for intercanthal distance however

• +1