How many months it take to forget ur ex

cold_nano

cold_nano

Nah I gave up
Joined
May 23, 2026
Posts
3,940
Reputation
2,565
I did a rebound relationship now I can't forget her
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nerogen, yyk117, True Spaniard and 1 other person
2 bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel, Nerogen, kbj and 1 other person
I’ve never had a ex
 
  • +1
Reactions: Majklos, Nerogen, kbj and 2 others
40 days I don't even love her I miss her cause I was unable to crack her and she faked everything that she loved me and all I thought I don't and she loved me
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel, Nerogen, masonerrr and 1 other person
40 days I don't even love her I miss her cause I was unable to crack her and she faked everything that she loved me and all I thought I don't and she loved me
20 more days to go bro trust
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel and cold_nano
prolly like 62
 
  • +1
Reactions: cold_nano
  • +1
Reactions: cold_nano
you will get over her unless you really truly loved her
 
  • +1
Reactions: cold_nano
Same that's y it's making hard to forget her
just get close girl friends (DO NOT LIKE THEM OR THINK LUST WITH THEM) and talk this topic with them it works bro so much
 
  • +1
Reactions: cold_nano
you will get over her unless you really truly loved her
I don't when I was in relationship i never thought of long term still after I found out she faked everything and she don't love me now it's getting hard
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
I don't when I was in relationship i never thought of long term still after I found out she faked everything and she don't love me now it's getting hard
I guess you're disappointed, and seriously, you don't hold any grudge against her because of that?
 
I don't when I was in relationship i never thought of long term still after I found out she faked everything and she don't love me now it's getting hard
yeah dw youll get over her
 
  • +1
Reactions: cold_nano
its been 3 years and im still not over her
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: truep0lishguy and cold_nano
She is like Ltb uncanny but still she fked my mind
bro listen looks dont even matter when it comes to feeling if u feel for a girl you wont look at the looks dont lett this bs get to you and if ur tryna go for a stacy quit trying theres always a bigger fish going for her be happy w what u have and love her to the fullest trust me ive been there
 
She was virgin though but she faked in another level
bro like she used u for forgot her own ex or smth i experienced that too and im so fking mad to my ex and theyre always bullying me with her friends from distance and For instance, when I walk past, they act as if they’re nauseous and make fun of my "looksmaxxing" reposts; plus, she got a new boyfriend right after me and is using him just to get over her ex—she’s basically cycled through five or six guys trying to forget that ex. im so fking mad
 
U don't like anyone else?
i have been attracted to other people but no one makes me feel the same so i dont bother trying to talk to new girls
 
  • +1
Reactions: BatuhanXXX
Depends on attachment and how much you loved her, for the one i genuinely loved.. it took a whole year
Not in my case I feel like I only miss her cause I'm isolated and used to talk to only one her
bro listen looks dont even matter when it comes to feeling if u feel for a girl you wont look at the looks dont lett this bs get to you and if ur tryna go for a stacy quit trying theres always a bigger fish going for her be happy w what u have and love her to the fullest trust me ive been there
Bro she literally left me cause she was a fake attention seeker and faked to another level I feel happy I never got feelings for her hopefully idk
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
i have been attracted to other people but no one makes me feel the same so i dont bother trying to talk to new girls
She was a real one or u got attached to her fake personality? Like me
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and yyk117
bro looks dont matter for girls its just for boys bro my ex is lil bit overweight ltb too
So I love her? No way I never thought of long term with her but after she left I suddenly feel like shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Not in my case I feel like I only miss her cause I'm isolated and used to talk to only one her

Bro she literally left me cause she was a fake attention seeker and faked to another level I feel happy I never got feelings for her hopefully idk
oh shii then js like bro gen if she did u bad then js stop thinking of her remind your self how bad she did u
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
So I love her? No way I never thought of long term with her but after she left I suddenly feel like shit
she left for what bro, u gotta explain so we can give u advice or smth
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
oh shii then js like bro gen if she did u bad then js stop thinking of her remind your self how bad she did u
I'm trying but I was not a good guy either talked to her to forget my first relationship and I never found her attractive I will be good in some days hopefully but feel like cuck rn
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
she left for what bro, u gotta explain so we can give u advice or smth
She faked everything that she loved me I found out at end
In starting I never compliment her never show care and was with her cause I need someone never found her attractive too but suddenly I can't forget her
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
I'm trying but I was not a good guy either talked to her to forget my first relationship and I never found her attractive I will be good in some days hopefully but feel like cuck rn
lowk bro either end it mutually like talk things w her and like have a proper like ending or sm shi or js go thru it the hardway
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and cold_nano
lowk bro either end it mutually like talk things w her and like have a proper like ending or sm shi or js go thru it the hardway
no way I'm talking to her aand I don't even love her I ffeel bad for myself like I'm not enough and I end up being cuck and
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
She faked everything that she loved me I found out at end
In starting I never compliment her never show care and was with her cause I need someone never found her attractive too but suddenly I can't forget her
bro ur spiking ur cortisol bro It's not worth it for a girl THAT IS A FKING LTB AND UNCANNY

and fking ur bones and getting bloated
 
  • +1
Reactions: cold_nano
no way I'm talking to her aand I don't even love her I ffeel bad for myself like I'm not enough and I end up being cuck and
why u feel like ur not enough
 
  • +1
Reactions: cold_nano
i dont know man never had one
 
1 day-100000 days depending on if you want to
 
really depends on the girl and how much you want to forget her. for me it usually took like a month before I had almost fully moved on month and a half probably to move on from missing the attention(not loving them)
 

Similar threads

69FutureChad69
Replies
10
Views
47
ayingsdud
ayingsdud
prestrictionn
Replies
1
Views
44
price.
price.
hitmancrewzz
Replies
0
Views
31
hitmancrewzz
hitmancrewzz
cartman_1
Replies
1
Views
30
cartman_1
cartman_1
pexy
Replies
3
Views
10
pexy
pexy

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top